PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Florida

C_Diesel
11-29-09, 9:22 pm
Where is the best gym, ill be moving there in Febuary

Hercules
11-30-09, 6:15 am
Tampa Barbell and Powerhouse Gym are the ones that come to mind. What part of Tampa will you be moving to?

intoodeep25
12-14-09, 12:40 pm
Tampa Barbell and Powerhouse Gym are the ones that come to mind. What part of Tampa will you be moving to?

x2...i live in lutz, which is basically tampa...which part of tampa are you movin to

RoadPigJohn
01-06-10, 9:17 am
Where is the best gym, ill be moving there in Febuary

Talking about Tampa, I was there and won my class "middleweight" at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza, part of the PBW Tampa Pro.

I think Frank looked incredible there, It was great to to talk with him, he is a great representative of the sport. I remember there was a really big guy with him, that I think must be part of the Animal team.

KenMcQueen
04-08-15, 4:51 pm

Hey guys, I just moved to Clearwater Fl and I work in St.Pete. I was wondering if this info was still accurate.

J Wong
04-08-15, 11:18 pm
Hey guys, I just moved to Clearwater Fl and I work in St.Pete. I was wondering if this info was still accurate.

Contact Richard Ficca on Facebook. He is with the Guerrilla Bench crew.

Tampa Barbell...not sure if that's still an option to be honest but I can't be 100% sure.

There are a couple PLing friendly Powerhouse gyms in Tampa.

JHOORNSTRA
04-13-15, 10:50 pm
yep, agree on Richard's gym, Jenn also trains there, tons of strongman, powerlifting, olympic, whatever. Otherside of Tampa is Powerhouse...motivating as hell with that many people busting ass.