PDA

View Full Version : The newest addition to the Animal life

J-DOG
12-01-09, 12:07 am
Just wanted to mention the newest addition to the way of the Animal.
My wife and i have just recently in the last week given birth to a beautiful baby girl named Brooklyn. She was born at 2:44am weighing 7.1lbs and 49cms long. My wife was an absolute trooper and did it without any pain medication! I have got to say after witnessing the level of pain and endurance that my wife/women can tolerate i have to take my hat off to them all! And sorry but if we guys had to go through the same thing i think we would be a considerably smaller population ha ha.

Now i have been told that most babies can lose up to 10% of their bodyweight once they are born, before they can start feeding when the milk come in. Well being that Brooklyn could safely lose 320gms, she didnt and ended up losing only 90gms and has already replaced that birth weight and more! Let me tell you this little girl CAN EAT!

Babies have the life early on as all they do is sleep and eat! Sounds great just throw some training and Animal supps in and we are set hey! But plenty of time for that yet!

Just had to mention this as i am an ecstatic dad and look forward to the day my little girl gets her own sig block and learns from the best forum ever.

Peace

JD

Psycho77
12-01-09, 12:09 am
Congrats to you and your wife!

J-DOG
12-01-09, 12:12 am
Cheers it truly is a blessing! I hope everyone gets to experience the same type of happiness one day!

Peace

JD

wedge
12-01-09, 10:30 am
Congrats to you and your wife!

I concur!

Razor
12-01-09, 10:33 am
Huge congrats bro! That's a beautiful thing!

BBWifey
12-01-09, 12:28 pm
Congrats to both you and your wife. I commend her for doing it w/o meds... Lord knows I didn't. Enjoy your baby girl... take lots of pictures! They grow up realllllllyy fast

squattingtillipuke
12-01-09, 12:59 pm
Enjoy your baby girl... take lots of pictures! They grow up realllllllyy fast

Agree 100%...Congrats J

live2lift
12-01-09, 1:25 pm
Congratulations! I myself have a 17 month old baby girl, and while there are times that I want to pull my hair that I don't have, there is nothing better than coming home from work and having this little bundle of joy run up to you and yell out DA DA. Congrats again on the huge blessing!

InkdMuscle
12-01-09, 4:08 pm
Congratulations! I myself have a 17 month old baby girl, and while there are times that I want to pull my hair that I don't have, there is nothing better than coming home from work and having this little bundle of joy run up to you and yell out DA DA. Congrats again on the huge blessing!

x2. its a great feeling. Congrats to you and your wife.

J-DOG
12-01-09, 4:40 pm
Thankyou to everyone for your fantastic messages it is great to know that we all have such support if and when we need it.

I couldnt agree more about coming home to 2 wonderfull women who brighten even the darkest days! My family is my support and my lifeline and they give me the opportunity, drive and dedication to continue this journey one day and one step at a time.

My christmas has come a little early this year and it will be like the gift that keeps on giving as i watch my little girl grow! Now if only i could find a way past the supposed terrible 2's or 3's ha ha.

Thanks again everyone for your blessings.

JD

S. Clarida
12-01-09, 4:42 pm
BIG CONGRATS J!!!!

NICE TO HAVE ANOTHER ADDITION TO THE ANIMAL FAM!

gk

Mr. Dead
12-01-09, 4:44 pm
HUUUGE congrats!!!

Necromancer
12-02-09, 2:10 am
Well done to you and your wife, mate. I know you'll treasure the journey of parenthood. Good health and good years ahead.

N. Motta
12-02-09, 2:16 am
Congratulations man. I like that name.