PDA

View Full Version : Any good or bad with BBQ sauce??

VinceRkg
12-01-09, 4:51 pm
I dont like hot or spicy food, can never taste the food. So wondering if BBQ is good with BBQ sauce on? Any info guys...Thanks....

stumblin54
12-01-09, 7:29 pm
For bulking purposes it's fine, as are most sauces/toppings, when cutting though steer clear.

Stumblin

AFTazz06
12-01-09, 8:57 pm
Depends on your needs, keep in mind however, that most if not all BBQ sauces have sugar in them.

LayzieBone085
12-01-09, 9:11 pm
Walden Farms BBQ Sauce, Calorie free and tastes great

Also recommend their Dips/Sauces that are calorie free and go great in oatmeal, spread across yams

1-carb ketchup rules for Chicken.

VinceRkg
12-02-09, 1:15 pm
Thanks guys, So Layzie are those still ok for cutting? Or should I stay clear of sauce all together? I have gotten to my goal bulk weight of 255, now I am wanting to ease into cutting.

Mr. Dead
12-02-09, 1:24 pm
I know, that at one point and time KC Masterpiece had a 10 calorie BBQ sauce, that was pretty good... Haven't seen it recently, though...

On Letting Go
12-02-09, 1:34 pm
Most contain HFCS, so if youre trying to avoid that, pay attention to the labels. Or buy the walden farms shit.

LayzieBone085
12-02-09, 3:32 pm
Thanks guys, So Layzie are those still ok for cutting? Or should I stay clear of sauce all together? I have gotten to my goal bulk weight of 255, now I am wanting to ease into cutting.

They are CALORIE FREE! of course abuse those things for cutting. I used bottles of that stuff on my last cut diet.

I dipped chicken with 1 carb ketchup and waldens farm BBQ Sauce

Waldens Farm chocolate sauce in my oatmeal, and used the spreads on rice cakes/yams they were delicious!

brickhead
12-02-09, 4:37 pm
Yessss!

Waldens Farms calorie free! Man why didn't I know about this before? This is awesome, now my cutting looks brighter but cardio still sucks. Great news, bout to get me some bottles ASAP.

Kryptonite
12-02-09, 10:29 pm
You obviously never tried Frank's Red Hot cayenne pepper original sauce...

But anyway...

You want to use BBQ sauce on a bulk? Sure, but don't go crazy. A light dip or glaze is enough.

You want to use BBQ sauce on a cut? Stop whining and eat your food like a man. And by that I mean a CAVEman, not a CRAVEman.

VinceRkg
12-03-09, 2:16 pm
Thanks Krypto, needed that in my head!! Lite glaze is all I need, some taste to help force it down. I was just thinking of cutting, adding it to Fish and chicken. give some flavor.

mritter3
12-03-09, 3:02 pm
dont know the caloric content but stubbs makes the best bbq sauce i have ever tried...can get it at most grocery chains.