PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump Review

Kevin11
12-01-09, 8:39 pm
Alright, well I know there are several reviews on here and on other forums about Animal Pump but I HAVE to add mine! It came in the mail today and I had my first workout with it...

NO Products taken in the past:
SuperPump 250, Jack3d, NO Shotgun V.3

I took Pump today at about 2:50...

Initial Energy:
I didn't really feel the energy and at first I thought it wouldn't work for me. I stopped taking Shotgun to take Pump and with Shotgun I felt an intense energy rush even driving to the gym. But, with Pump, you won't feel that rush of energy.

So, I went to the gym and today was back & Bi's for me...

Focus:
I definitely felt more focused than I did with anything else. As soon as I hit the iron and put in my headphones, I was in the zone and nothing would get me out of it until I finished my workout.

Energy during the workout:
It was there! All I could ask for! It was rediculous! I usually get burnt out after about the 15th set for back and feel I can't go on anymore but not the case today! The energy and focus were there.

Workout Intensity:
EXTREME!! I was getting looks from everyone in the gym because I was grunting and I just didn't stop.

Pump:
The pump was there! I definitely felt an insane pump and from reading other reviews...there will be better pumps to come in about a week.

Overall Review:
EXCELLENT PRODUCT! And just so everybody knows...I have NO connection with Animal whatsoever. I just use their prodcuts. I've never done a review for a product before but I felt it was mandatory for Animal Pump! I think everyone should know about this product! In my honest opinion, it is the best pre-workout suppelement on the market. I will be taking it even on off days so I get the full value from the creatine provided in the pack. PLEASE try this product! You will not be dissapointed!

Kevin

C.Coronato
12-02-09, 10:45 am
Thanks for the review pal!

With Pump its defiantly a timed release energy .. its not a kick in the face like Shock Therapy or other drinks.

Kevin11
12-02-09, 10:50 am
No problem man! I want everyone to know that this stuff is the shit!!

Yeah that's what I figured. I left the gym with a lot of energy but was still able to get a great night sleep which is a plus!

Kevin11
12-19-09, 10:22 pm
So Tuesday will be my 3rd week taking Pump/Pak combo. Its worked great! My pumps now are rediculous! My football coach told me I needed to start buying bigger shirts because shirts are now form fitting against my arms. My lats get rediculously pumped! In my car (Civic Si) I have sport seats with side bolsters and my lats now rub against them making it semi-uncomfortable but at least I know I'm growing.

Gotta love it!