PDA

View Full Version : natural sterol complex is amazing

futurefreak101
12-02-09, 7:41 pm
ok this stuff is amazing thats all i want to say...if you havenet considered this PLEASE do...its not going to work the first bottle but after you go through a couple bottles which is cheap as shit anyway you can really feel this in the gym performance wise and i think i have gotten slightly bigger training beastly on this shit....highly rec.
and its all natural you cant beat it.

Berzerker
12-02-09, 9:04 pm
agreed, i like it alot better than m-stak... thats just my opinion

msktyshha
12-02-09, 9:52 pm
does it actually turn into anything like testosterone??

Angst
12-02-09, 10:05 pm
does it actually turn into anything like testosterone??

I don't think it "turns" into testosterone, but with the new formula, it does help raise your test. level.

msktyshha
12-02-09, 10:14 pm
would it help a 23 yr old?

D-Kev
12-03-09, 3:02 am
How does this compare to m-stak \ stak ?
Are there any possible side effects?

Aggression
12-03-09, 8:46 am
would it help a 23 yr old?

Yes, it would help you. Its formulated to help increase mass and density. I've been taking it for a while now, and I'm 24.

How does this compare to m-stak \ stak ?
Are there any possible side effects?

M-stak/Stak would be more potent than NSC, plus you have to cycle those 2 products. NSC does not need to be cycled.

Berzerker
12-03-09, 8:54 am
for me i got greasy skin and some acne, but im prone to that anyway

J-Dawg
12-03-09, 9:02 am
NSC is a new fav of mine and definitely a quality supplement.

futurefreak101
12-03-09, 9:44 am
how long has this stuff been out?

msktyshha
12-03-09, 9:45 am
so how does it actually increase mass and density? through raising test levels or some other way? and if through test levels then mines are already high since i am 23, so a natty test booster wouldn't really affect me right

Angst
12-03-09, 5:25 pm
how long has this stuff been out?

NSC is been around for a long time, the new formula came out this summer I think.

D-Kev
12-03-09, 5:44 pm
Can anyone explain what this product does and how it actually works?
Are there any side effects? How do you keep the muscle you build when taking this, after you stop taking it?

mritter3
12-03-09, 6:09 pm
this is honestly one product that i have never tried...after reading this...Im gonna order me some.

futurefreak101
12-03-09, 6:26 pm
Can anyone explain what this product does and how it actually works?
Are there any side effects? How do you keep the muscle you build when taking this, after you stop taking it?

there are 0 side effects...this is just tribulus terr. mixed with some other stuff..i use this then i stack a cheap natty test booster with it...u dont need to cycle this..but if u dont eat 100 percent and train like a beast dont expect any gains from this..its basically for people who are going balls to the wall and want to stay natural while getting a performance advantage.

Hercules
12-03-09, 6:28 pm
I've got 2 180-count containers from DPSnutrition coming to my door tomorrow. I'm finishing my cycle of M-Stak on Saturday and I'll begin NSC in a couple weeks.

futurefreak101
12-03-09, 6:38 pm
I've got 2 180-count containers from DPSnutrition coming to my door tomorrow. I'm finishing my cycle of M-Stak on Saturday and I'll begin NSC in a couple weeks.

yea its good shit...also i chew the tablets before i take them i feel like they absorb better that way lmao..cause there basically the same style pills as the uni liver