PDA

View Full Version : Teen safe?

Kevin11
12-03-09, 9:40 pm
Quick question...

Which Animal products are safe for teens? I know that diet and rest are very important and my diet is excellent! So, with that being said, I am currently taking Pak and Pump but want to know if M-Stak would be safe for a teenager and also which other products are safe from Animal. And by teenager, I mean under 18. Thanks fellas

Kevin

Firefist
12-03-09, 9:57 pm
brother, pumps a toss-up, some of the other folk will say no, and for good reason. i dont know how old you are but the can means what it says. shouldnt be taken by anyone under 18. pak is great, and id use whey as well, but if you aint 18, i would spend money of food, maybe lose the pump, and forget about the m-stak.

in time bro, in time.

Hercules
12-03-09, 10:42 pm
Supplements are expensive. Food is cheaper and more effective. Anyone on this site (even the corporate guys trying to sell these supplements) will tell you to concentrate on your diet first, find out where you're lacking or needing more nutrition, fix your diet, then order the supps you need. Read here:
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

That said, Pak and Omega are fine. I encourage the young (16-18 yrs old) weightlifters I coach to take Pak and Omega. Whey is OK, too, but you should research supplement timing before experimenting with whey and other types of proteins or you'll end up pissing away your money.

Kevin11
12-03-09, 10:55 pm
I will definitely look into getting the Omega and even bettering my diet! Thanks for the link and I will be sure to check out that section!

androidhinter
12-05-09, 12:39 pm
People here are going to tell you food is cheaper but if you are a teen I'm betting your parents buy the food. I don't care if it says 18 on the can, they're just covering their butts. Pump is very mild. It is a good supplement and yes it is good for teens. I would say Pump and Pak would be perfect along with a good protein powder and alot of clean food. Yes food is the foundation but come on guys. There is no reason to be telling teens not to take supplements like in other threads. I don't even think you people know why you are telling them that besides because people here said it that you respect. I started experimenting with supplements when I was about 14 or 15 and no it was not too young. ESPECIALLY since I had a good food foundation. I only wish I had known about the best and the right supplements back then for while I was doing highschool football and powerlifting.

Supplements are expensive. Food is cheaper and more effective. Anyone on this site (even the corporate guys trying to sell these supplements) will tell you to concentrate on your diet first, find out where you're lacking or needing more nutrition, fix your diet, then order the supps you need. Read here:
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

That said, Pak and Omega are fine. I encourage the young (16-18 yrs old) weightlifters I coach to take Pak and Omega. Whey is OK, too, but you should research supplement timing before experimenting with whey and other types of proteins or you'll end up pissing away your money.

I def agree with this one.

E-Train
12-05-09, 10:32 pm
Personally I've taken cuts pump and pak at 15 but now that i am much older theres no limit, while your young, eat, train, sleep, repeat.