PDA

View Full Version : contest question

J D R
12-03-09, 10:40 pm
i am competing for my first time and i have some questions on the rules...

Prejudging: There will be three rounds in the prejudging symmetry, which will consist of quarter turns, muscularity consisting of mandatory posing and presentation consisting of free posing to music of the competitor's choice.

Evening Show: Presentation, consisting of a posing routine with music of the competitor's choice.

Routine: There are two rounds. The first round will consist of quarter turns. All competitors will come out as a group. In the second round each competitor will come out individually and do a T walk by music of the competitors choice, this routine will be performed at both the prejudging and evening show.

What is a T walk? do i do that in my posing routine? or do i make my posing routine and the t walk is something else?

C.Coronato
12-04-09, 9:54 am
i am competing for my first time and i have some questions on the rules...

Prejudging: There will be three rounds in the prejudging symmetry, which will consist of quarter turns, muscularity consisting of mandatory posing and presentation consisting of free posing to music of the competitor's choice.

Evening Show: Presentation, consisting of a posing routine with music of the competitor's choice.

Routine: There are two rounds. The first round will consist of quarter turns. All competitors will come out as a group. In the second round each competitor will come out individually and do a T walk by music of the competitors choice, this routine will be performed at both the prejudging and evening show.

What is a T walk? do i do that in my posing routine? or do i make my posing routine and the t walk is something else?

What organization and class are you competing in?

J D R
12-04-09, 11:39 am
epfnb, the michignan challenge of grand rapids, teenage

Aggression
12-04-09, 12:02 pm
I'm not familiar with that organization, but they should have a main website. Most organizations have one and it explains all the criteria for you.