PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts

MMAJason
12-04-09, 6:05 pm
I saw on Youtube today, two separate videos of reviews or a look inside of the Cuts package. The pills are not the same as the ones I have gotten in my last two containers. My pills are half white, half red, blue, red, etc......The videos I saw are showing vitamin looking colored pills, and it doesn't look like it contains as many as my packages. Is the NEW cuts the one I'm taking, because the package / container in the video looked EXACTLY like mine....It's the Black Container with the Red Stripes on it saying Peeled and Ripped on the bottom left front label. Please help, thanks.

Cstlfx
12-04-09, 10:21 pm
The one you have is the New Cuts formula. The old Cuts formula also came in the Black and Red Animal Iconic can.

By the way, those Black and Red stripes are the word "Animal" in big block letters.

E-Train
12-05-09, 1:00 am
The one you have is the New Cuts formula. The old Cuts formula also came in the Black and Red Animal Iconic can.

By the way, those Black and Red stripes are the word "Animal" in big block letters.

this.

C.Coronato
12-07-09, 1:48 pm
I saw on Youtube today, two separate videos of reviews or a look inside of the Cuts package. The pills are not the same as the ones I have gotten in my last two containers. My pills are half white, half red, blue, red, etc......The videos I saw are showing vitamin looking colored pills, and it doesn't look like it contains as many as my packages. Is the NEW cuts the one I'm taking, because the package / container in the video looked EXACTLY like mine....It's the Black Container with the Red Stripes on it saying Peeled and Ripped on the bottom left front label. Please help, thanks.

Yes your taking the new one. It is new and improved. not sure what the ones you saw on the video were.

Cstlfx
12-07-09, 2:32 pm
Yes your taking the new one. It is new and improved. not sure what the ones you saw on the video were.

I'm thinking he saw the old formula, when they were in the Iconic cans, but all the pills were brown, light brown, light green, and white.