PDA

View Full Version : good brand of digestive enzymes

mr.bump
12-05-09, 6:12 am
ny one know a good make for Digestive enzymes ? Something what I a get in the uk cheap (american brands are exspensive )

TylerC
12-05-09, 5:44 pm
you don't need any. The human body is very effecient at digesting and absorbing food (otherwise americans wouldnt be so fat). Our bodies digest and absorb 90% of all food eaten. Scientific fact.

Don't waste your money.

shizz702
12-05-09, 5:55 pm
Animal Pak has a digestive enzyme complex in it.

mr.bump
12-05-09, 8:00 pm
I have smelly farts and herd these are good for it thats why I want them.
and when I say smelly I mean they can knock people sick.and don't just put lol I always knock people sick with my farts because these are beyond funny and sort of embarrassing when out in public

shizz702
12-05-09, 9:15 pm
I have smelly farts and herd these are good for it thats why I want them.
and when I say smelly I mean they can knock people sick.and don't just put lol I always knock people sick with my farts because these are beyond funny and sort of embarrassing when out in public

LOL! Never thought I'd see a post like this here!

There's plenty of cheap digestive enzymes out there, get on google and run a search, supplement wise you are only going to get recommended things by Animal and Universal here. Personally I think the digestive enzyme complex in the Pak will do you just fine. Uniliver also has digestive enzymes in it.

BigChrisF
12-07-09, 2:31 am
Perhaps you might be looking for an enzyme for something specific like lactose? You can find products specifically to aid the digestion of lactose or plants.

mr.bump
12-07-09, 6:31 am
I didn't even thnk about i being lactose but Ive relaised it is more since I have added in protein drinks with milk.
ANy way am going to try some Bromelain and activated charcoal.
Ill try them on there own to see what one works best.

Dingo
12-07-09, 11:05 am
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=underwear+charcoal+filter&aq=0&aqi=g1&oq=underwear+charc&fp=be5ffa94030d2d34

looks like there is a whole industry based on eliminating odor....