PDA

View Full Version : Rice cakes

1skinnyassedrunt
12-05-09, 3:58 pm
Been considering adding them to my bulking diet but at 6 grams of carbs on average per cake ill need @ least 7 to reach 50g of carbs per meal, they'd cost me a fortune.

Any ideas brothers?

shizz702
12-05-09, 4:05 pm
but at 6 grams of carbs on average per cake ill need @ least 7 to reach 50g of carbs per meal, they'd cost me a fortune.

You probably shouldn't eat them then.

BlackCatz
12-05-09, 4:10 pm
Been considering adding them to my bulking diet but at 6 grams of carbs on average per cake ill need @ least 7 to reach 50g of carbs per meal, they'd cost me a fortune.

Any ideas brothers?

In my opinion, not good. What are your stats?

1skinnyassedrunt
12-05-09, 4:11 pm
Im 5 ft 8, arund 140lbs and 15% bodyfat.

drag0590
12-05-09, 6:00 pm
i use rice cakes on a cut sometimes....when i dont have other shit
2 tablspoons of natural peanut butter and 2 cakes (whole grain brown rice cakes)
in between meal snack

LayzieBone085
12-05-09, 7:01 pm
Buy the butter toffee or other flavors that are 11-12g a rice cake.

I spread walden farms spread on them (the lower carb low sodium/salt free ones) and its amazing.

IronWilson
12-05-09, 8:00 pm
Ladies who wear spandex eat rice cakes. They are flavored styrofoam. There are are much better choices of carbs out there that are cheaper as well.

Kryptonite
12-05-09, 9:53 pm
Ladies who wear spandex eat rice cakes. They are flavored styrofoam. There are are much better choices of carbs out there that are cheaper as well.

Yet again, Wilson nails it with fact and humor. I love it.

Just eat some rice, potatoes, beans, etc.

Sorry, but rice cakes... Holy shit, bro. I'll be laughing all night.

C.Coronato
12-07-09, 1:58 pm
Im 100% into rice cakes. Whole Grain Brown rice, one ingredient. That really doesnt get much easier as you know exactly how much is in each cake, instead of guessing with potatoes or rice. I have used them on a cut before as my carbs.

I have also used them for bulking. Throw some PB and Jelly on top of the Quaker Chocolate Crunch .. If you have not had that combo .. your missing some solid easy clean snacking.

G Diesel
12-07-09, 1:59 pm
Ladies who wear spandex eat rice cakes.

Ladies who wear spandex and G Diesel. Haha.

I like em with natural peanut butter. The cocoa dusted rice cakes with PB make for a great guilt-free snack.

Peace, G

Mr. Aestheticz
12-07-09, 2:01 pm
Im 100% into rice cakes. Whole Grain Brown rice, one ingredient. That really doesnt get much easier as you know exactly how much is in each cake, instead of guessing with potatoes or rice. I have used them on a cut before as my carbs.

I have also used them for bulking. Throw some PB and Jelly on top of the Quaker Chocolate Crunch .. If you have not had that combo .. your missing some solid easy clean snacking.

I like em with natural peanut butter. The cocoa dusted rice cakes with PB make for a great guilt-free snack.

Peace, G

I LIKE THE COCOA ONES AS WELL, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO IS SPRINKLE WITH A LIL EXTRA COCOA POWDER CRUSH THEM UP REAL GOOD PU TIN BOWL, ADD MILK AND POW HEALTHY CLEAN CEREAL :)

mritter3
12-07-09, 2:04 pm
i eat em sometimes...throw a ton of peanut butter on em for a late nite snack

IronWilson
12-07-09, 2:27 pm

Thanks G....The shoeleather tastes great. haha

G Diesel
12-07-09, 2:36 pm
Thanks G....The shoeleather tastes great. haha

Haha... Nothing wrong with some spandex clad ladies to feed you your rice cakes. Could be worse fates.

In all honesty the variety in texture really is nice. Not many clean foods are crispy.

Peace, G

GJN5002
12-07-09, 4:19 pm
Ironwilson, shitting on spandex and rice cakes in the same thread? Come on now.

I keep rice cakes at my desk at work, if I forget my food, didnt have time to cook, or just need somethign to munch on while the office is gorging on doughnuts. I liek the cheddar cheese ones or the cocoa ones with a lil natty pb.

Optimus Prime
12-07-09, 4:38 pm
i lovesme some rice caks,xcept why are they so dry?? and no taste to.

U Mad Brah?
12-07-09, 4:50 pm
rice cakes and peanut butter is where it's at brahs. hvae these on top of your meals brahs. but don't make them your stand alone meals brahs...