PDA

View Full Version : Steve Michalik

Maccabee
12-05-09, 9:22 pm
I remember the articles that Animal has on Steve Michalik...Intensity/Insanity.

I just came across this article on him and I thought some might be intrested.

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/the_phantom_speaks

N. Motta
12-05-09, 9:35 pm
Sick post man. I never heard of this guy until now. What a physique!

That shot of him hitting the vacuum pose is insane.

Maccabee
12-05-09, 9:43 pm
Dude if you have never heard of him then you MUST READ THIS NOW!

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=2&section=training

This is the Intensity or Insanity....I think its like 5 or 6 articles.

These people are not human.

Enforcer
12-05-09, 10:12 pm

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/the_phantom_speaks

Nice post bro, I remeber when I first got into the Animal brand and website. Those articles about Michalik were fuckin awesome. Ill never forget reading those before I went to the gym in college to really pump me up.

Maccabee
12-05-09, 10:52 pm
Nice post bro, I remeber when I first got into the Animal brand and website. Those articles about Michalik were fuckin awesome. Ill never forget reading those before I went to the gym in college to really pump me up.

Thanks. I had the same experience. I always thought I trained hard until one day I read those articles. It made me feel like a baby in diapers.

HOCKEY TEMPER
12-05-09, 11:18 pm

In college now. Anything about Michalik lights a fire under my ass. I can't agree with all his choices, but his mentality is a mental mind-fuck. Unbelievable.

BryanSmash!
12-06-09, 2:30 am

The photo of him doing a vacuum pose about half way down the article page is fucking awesome.

andrewT
12-06-09, 11:46 am
if those stories are true that guy was a fucking warrior!

TigerAce01
12-06-09, 3:33 pm
The most powerful part of that article was the piece on steroid use/abuse. When one of the most hardcore bodybuilders of all time with the most brutal legacy of "win at all cost" mentalities says he would have never touched steroids if he had known what they would do to him, even if it meant he would lose...it makes you really want to stay away from the shit.

-Ace

dominate77
12-06-09, 9:51 pm
The most powerful part of that article was the piece on steroid use/abuse. When one of the most hardcore bodybuilders of all time with the most brutal legacy of "win at all cost" mentalities says he would have never touched steroids if he had known what they would do to him, even if it meant he would lose...it makes you really want to stay away from the shit.

-Ace

not me.
seems like he overdoes everything, guaranteed he over did his juice too.

Maccabee
12-06-09, 9:57 pm
What amazes me most is how his mind was able to handle all that work.

sunny_max
12-06-09, 10:09 pm
i am inspired!! he was a great guy!!

TigerAce01
12-06-09, 10:26 pm
not me.
seems like he overdoes everything, guaranteed he over did his juice too.

Well that's what separates you from me. I am natural and I plan on remaining natural no matter where lifting leads me.

What's powerful about that is not his side effects due to his abuse of androgens...but the fact that a man that would do absolutely everything to win said he would have actually gone back and lost in order to prevent himself from taking them.

-Ace

Beowulf
12-07-09, 4:28 pm
I thought the articles on Animalpak.com were John Defendis?

JasonG
12-07-09, 4:39 pm
The one they are talking about on bb.com is written by John and his training with him.

Maccabee
12-07-09, 6:41 pm
I thought the articles on Animalpak.com were John Defendis?

MY MISTAKE SORRY!

It was on John Defendis and his training with Steve Michalik.

Thats my bad...I apologize.