PDA

View Full Version : Help :/

Kriss305
12-06-09, 12:36 am
I'm new to this & i need to cut weight, I really want to change my life style and the way i look around.
I weight 163lbs, FAT & i'm 5'6 ft tall.
I really want to get down to 140 lbs, Then bulk or whatever sounds good .
So basically i'm askin' for some help :/
With a quick diet, Nothing fancy. I have access to the gym daily, All types of weights, & I got some protein. So please help. Thank you krisss.

Groundpounder88
12-06-09, 1:53 am
Whats your diet and training routine like?

Kryptonite
12-06-09, 9:26 am
Meal 1: 8 egg whites with spinach and mushrooms, 1/2 cup oatmeal.
Meal 2: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice, green beans.
Meal 3: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice, green beans.
Meal 4: ~6-7 oz tuna, 8 oz yams, lettuce.
Meal 5/PWO: protein shake (Low carb, ~50g protein.) eat 24 almonds.
Meal 6: 8 oz chicken breast, green beans.

"Meal 5" is your post workout (PWO) meal, so fit it in after you work out. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask.

Also, post when you work out, how long you work out, etc. so I can arrange this diet into the proper order for you.

PORTERHOUSE
12-06-09, 1:55 pm
If I were you I would look into a Keto or CKD diet. I've cut before and had descent results but this is my first time on CKD and it's working wonders for me.

Kriss305
12-06-09, 4:03 pm
Whats your diet and training routine like?

Right now i get out of school at 2:30, then i hit the gym from 6 till 8 depends.

Kriss305
12-06-09, 4:06 pm
Meal 1: 8 egg whites with spinach and mushrooms, 1/2 cup oatmeal.
Meal 2: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice, green beans.
Meal 3: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice, green beans.
Meal 4: ~6-7 oz tuna, 8 oz yams, lettuce.
Meal 5/PWO: protein shake (Low carb, ~50g protein.) eat 24 almonds.
Meal 6: 8 oz chicken breast, green beans.

"Meal 5" is your post workout (PWO) meal, so fit it in after you work out. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask.

Also, post when you work out, how long you work out, etc. so I can arrange this diet into the proper order for you.

Bro thank you so much, I work out from 6pm till 8pm sometimes 5 to 7 . I can go at any time as long as it's after 2:30. Thank you again.

Kriss305
12-06-09, 4:07 pm
If I were you I would look into a Keto or CKD diet. I've cut before and had descent results but this is my first time on CKD and it's working wonders for me.

I've heard of the keto diet but never looked into it, I'll be sure to look into it. Thanks

Kryptonite
12-06-09, 5:31 pm
Bro thank you so much, I work out from 6pm till 8pm sometimes 5 to 7 . I can go at any time as long as it's after 2:30. Thank you again.

No problem.

Meal 1 6:00am: 8 egg whites with spinach and mushrooms, 1/2 cup oatmeal.
Meal 2 9:00am: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice, green beans.
Meal 3 12:00pm: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice, green beans.
Meal 4 3:00pm PreWO: ~6-7 oz tuna, 8 oz yams, lettuce.
3:00pm - 6:00pm: Work out.
Meal 5 6:00pm PWO: protein shake (Low carb, ~50g protein.) eat 24 almonds.
Meal 6 9:00pm: 8 oz chicken breast, green beans

Try to set it up like this if you can... If not, just try and get that shake in PWO by moving your meals around.

Good luck with everything, bro. If there are any foods you would like to add, but don't know where to put them, just ask (aswell as any other questions) and I'll edit it in there for you.

By the way, how old are you?

Kriss305
12-07-09, 3:34 pm
No problem.

Meal 1 6:00am: 8 egg whites with spinach and mushrooms, 1/2 cup oatmeal.
Meal 2 9:00am: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice, green beans.
Meal 3 12:00pm: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice, green beans.
Meal 4 3:00pm PreWO: ~6-7 oz tuna, 8 oz yams, lettuce.
3:00pm - 6:00pm: Work out.
Meal 5 6:00pm PWO: protein shake (Low carb, ~50g protein.) eat 24 almonds.
Meal 6 9:00pm: 8 oz chicken breast, green beans

Try to set it up like this if you can... If not, just try and get that shake in PWO by moving your meals around.

Good luck with everything, bro. If there are any foods you would like to add, but don't know where to put them, just ask (aswell as any other questions) and I'll edit it in there for you.

By the way, how old are you?

Thank you man, I'm new to this & it's a good thing that people like you help.
& I'm 17 . why?

LayzieBone085
12-07-09, 4:40 pm
At 17 you are in your prime years of growing, take advantage of the amount of muscle you can gather during noob gains, its not like you are out there to impress anyone, and since its winter you will be clothed all the time.

Take advantage of the "Noob Gains" Pack on that muscle that may be harder to get in the future, You can ALWAYS cut later.

my 2 cents.

Kryptonite
12-07-09, 7:20 pm
Thank you man, I'm new to this & it's a good thing that people like you help.
& I'm 17 . why?

No reason, to be honest. You seemed like you were around my age and I was just wondering.