PDA

View Full Version : DIET for mass that sticks!

DA GOVNA
12-07-09, 11:08 pm
Hey guys its been a while since I've ben on the forum but I thought I would post the diet I have been on that have given me significant and stead gains over the last 4 weeks (3 lbs a week). REMEMBER there is NOT secret diet but this is one that works for me. Good luck

5 grams glutamine
vitamin C
protein shake immediately upon waking.

daily vitamin
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup milk
1 cup orange juice/1 orange (medium)
2 pieces toast jelly

2 handfulls almonds
banana

3 cups rice
2 beef patties

protein shake

3 cups rice
2 beef patties

2 handfulls almonds
banana

1 cup kool aid
5 grams glutamine
post workout shake

3 cups rice
2 beef patties

Let me know if it works for you...

-DA GOVNA

BionicMasterPiece
12-08-09, 12:08 am
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr.bump
12-08-09, 5:46 am
3 cups of rice seem allot.
and so does lbs a week I hed you can onlyput on abr .5lbs of muscle a week ?

DA GOVNA
12-08-09, 7:39 am
3 cups of rice seem allot.
and so does lbs a week I hed you can onlyput on abr .5lbs of muscle a week ?

Well I have been out of the game for a while so I did lose some weight and muscle memory is playing a part of my significant weight gain but I assure you the results I posted are real. I have no reason to lie you will never even see me in life haha Im here to help the guys that were like me, hungry for size and strength but lacking basic knowledge. and 3 cups of rice is needed for me because iam putting on mass not lean muscle. thank you for your comment

-DA GOVNA

mr.bump
12-08-09, 9:18 am
I didn't think you where lien just thought it could off been more fat than muscle you have put on.
Ive seen a few posts on different forums where people think there putting on muscle then they post a pic and there just fat.

C.Coronato
12-08-09, 9:24 am
How much are you weighin now? And what exactly are beef patties? Like just burgers and no buns?

mr.bump
12-08-09, 9:24 am
I didn't think you where lien just thought it could off been more fat than muscle you have put on.
Ive seen a few posts on different forums where people think there putting on muscle then they post a pic and there just fat.

LayzieBone085
12-08-09, 9:28 am
Think about this.. as a natural and if you have been lifting for some time the most amount of muscle mass you can put on in a year is around 10lbs. The rest will be unwanted fat,
if you are a noob you can gain a little bit more from the neurological "Noob Gains" associated with starting to lift weights. Thats why when kids and teenagers start out they blow up eating a shitload of calories not tracking their diet and lifting hard.

As you age and get older pushing more than .5/1lb a week is going to be very unwanted fat gain.

Think about that 10-15lbs in a year is less than .5lb a week if you aim for 1lb a week and in 52 weeks you gain 52lbs. see how much fat/water you have added to your frame.

Re-think 3lbs a week bro. thats well over 150lbs a year. Hello FAT gains.

Kryptonite
12-08-09, 9:12 pm
If you're wondering why you're gaining weight it's because you're eating BIG! The diet looks great, bro.

But I always have to make a negative comment... So, here it is. I think that 3 lbs a week is too much. You should probably lower your caloric intake and bring the gains 1-2 lbs a week. Any more than that and you're gains are going to be mostly bodyfat. Think about this, if you don't beleive me. There are 52 weeks in a year. 52 weeks x 3 lbs per wek = 156 lbs. Imagine gaining 156 lbs of muscle in a year for a second... There would be A LOT more 300+ lb bodybuilders. Haha

Try cutting your rice intake to 1 cup instead of 3. I'm all for eating big, but 3 cups of rice is disgusting.

PORTERHOUSE
12-08-09, 9:18 pm
Think about this.. as a natural and if you have been lifting for some time the most amount of muscle mass you can put on in a year is around 10lbs. The rest will be unwanted fat,
if you are a noob you can gain a little bit more from the neurological "Noob Gains" associated with starting to lift weights. Thats why when kids and teenagers start out they blow up eating a shitload of calories not tracking their diet and lifting hard.

As you age and get older pushing more than .5/1lb a week is going to be very unwanted fat gain.

Think about that 10-15lbs in a year is less than .5lb a week if you aim for 1lb a week and in 52 weeks you gain 52lbs. see how much fat/water you have added to your frame.

Re-think 3lbs a week bro. thats well over 150lbs a year. Hello FAT gains.

This is the truth. No natural way around it.

DA GOVNA
12-08-09, 11:46 pm
How much are you weighin now? And what exactly are beef patties? Like just burgers and no buns?

Im weighing 185, was 173 when I started. I used to weigh 198 before I deployed and lost a lot of weigh from not eating anything but MREs for months at a time. I assure you it is not "fat" I am simply gaining back what I lost while overseas, MUSCLE MEMORY! Many of you don't like the amount of rice I am eating. I eat a lot of carbs in general because I am active duty Army and I run 4-5 miles every mon, wed and fri. This is a basic guideline designed for new animals because when I was new to the game there was NOTHING on this forum (2007 i believe) I alternate chicken and pasta and fish with rice with the beef patties, and yes by beef patties I mean plain beef patties with Mrs. Dash sprinkled on top. Thanks for the comments both negatives and positives!

-DA GOVNA

DA GOVNA
12-08-09, 11:53 pm
By The Way Pros gain up to 40 lbs a year! so 10 pounds a year is for those who lift constantly and never go above 10% body fat. I am surprised no one commented on my foods that suppress cortisol production balanced with the foods that promote testosterone production... Haha oh well enjoy the thread! If any of ya'll are in San Antonio let me know Id love to lift with some of you no one down here is the animal type.

-DA GOVNA

LayzieBone085
12-09-09, 6:18 am
By The Way Pros gain up to 40 lbs a year! so 10 pounds a year is for those who lift constantly and never go above 10% body fat. I am surprised no one commented on my foods that suppress cortisol production balanced with the foods that promote testosterone production... Haha oh well enjoy the thread! If any of ya'll are in San Antonio let me know Id love to lift with some of you no one down here is the animal type.

-DA GOVNA

Thats also coming out of CONTEST SHAPE, we are talking about a normal individual, not a professional who does ROIDS or PH's.

Re-read my statement that says NATURALS. yes when you come off a competition and you are at un-natural bodyfat levels you will need to put on weight for metabolic purposes, organ purposes, and to get back to normal hormone, lepetin levels.

Ill leave what i wrote to you, want to argue with it, go argue with Lyle McDonald on bodyrecompostiion.com

He will set you straight.

Kryptonite
12-09-09, 8:58 pm

-DA GOVNA

Alright, buddy... Relax. I didn't know you were a professional bodybuilder and nutritionist.

DA GOVNA
12-10-09, 6:15 am
Alright, buddy... Relax. I didn't know you were a professional bodybuilder and nutritionist.

HAHA not a professional of either but my best friend is a monster and I get a lot of advice from him. I dont mean to sound defensive but A LOT of people come on the FORVM to just hate on other peoples diet, routine and supp intake and I hate that.

LayzieBone085
12-10-09, 6:21 am
HAHA not a professional of either but my best friend is a monster and I get a lot of advice from him. I dont mean to sound defensive but A LOT of people come on the FORVM to just hate on other peoples diet, routine and supp intake and I hate that.

Person to Person results will vary, diets will differ, genetics will play a big role, and so will an individuals metabolism/work ethic.

Hell SETH FEORCE who just won his procard and was signed by Muscular Development is my best friend, and I can say hell my buddy is a monster, but what works for him may not work for me.

There are many ways to skin the cat bro. What works for another may not work for you. Hes 196lbs and a Pro.. and im 160.. If i ate his offseason diet i would gain a shitload of fat..

DA GOVNA
12-10-09, 1:29 pm
Person to Person results will vary, diets will differ, genetics will play a big role, and so will an individuals metabolism/work ethic.

Hell SETH FEORCE who just won his procard and was signed by Muscular Development is my best friend, and I can say hell my buddy is a monster, but what works for him may not work for me.

There are many ways to skin the cat bro. What works for another may not work for you. Hes 196lbs and a Pro.. and im 160.. If i ate his offseason diet i would gain a shitload of fat..

I totally agree with you man that why I am wondering why you want me to talk to some guy that will "set me strait." What I do works for ME, but I posted this for the young kids who are hungry for an easy cheap diet (like I was 4 years ago at 150lbs) that will work, and this will because of the carb, protein and caloric intake. It may work BETTER for some than others, but it will work regardless.

-DA GOV

DA GOVNA
01-11-10, 6:45 pm
Im weighing 185, was 173 when I started. I used to weigh 198 before I deployed and lost a lot of weigh from not eating anything but MREs for months at a time. I assure you it is not "fat" I am simply gaining back what I lost while overseas, MUSCLE MEMORY! Many of you don't like the amount of rice I am eating. I eat a lot of carbs in general because I am active duty Army and I run 4-5 miles every mon, wed and fri. This is a basic guideline designed for new animals because when I was new to the game there was NOTHING on this forum (2007 i believe) I alternate chicken and pasta and fish with rice with the beef patties, and yes by beef patties I mean plain beef patties with Mrs. Dash sprinkled on top. Thanks for the comments both negatives and positives!

-DA GOVNA

WEIGHED IN THIS MORNING AT 195! I am 198 with clothes on during the day. Check out my Journey below if you wanna follow the journey. PEACE.

DA GOVNA
01-11-10, 6:46 pm
WEIGHED IN THIS MORNING AT 195! I am 198 with clothes on during the day. Check out my Journey below if you wanna follow the journey. PEACE.

Ill post pics when i hit 200lbs, hopefully by mid FEB.

widdlewade44
01-11-10, 6:52 pm

Congrats brother! 200lbs is within sight.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Kryptonite
01-11-10, 7:03 pm
Ill post pics when i hit 200lbs, hopefully by mid FEB.

Awsome, bro! Looking forward to seeing what a bulked up 200 lber really looks like. Haha

DA GOVNA
01-13-10, 9:22 pm
Awsome, bro! Looking forward to seeing what a bulked up 200 lber really looks like. Haha

TURNS OUT MY CHEAP ASS SCALE AT HOME WAS OFF...THE REAL SCALE AT THE GYM SAY 200LBS!!! I posted pics

h 3 L L b 0 y
01-13-10, 10:03 pm
Dude you're a tank.

Kryptonite
01-13-10, 11:43 pm
Dude you're a tank.

Definitly. Haha, wasn't expecting you to be that lean! Impressive.

J-DOG
01-14-10, 1:10 am
Diet looks solid bro if its working for yout then keep on doing it! You should change your forum name from DA GOVNA to DA TANK cause you are a big unit!

Peace

JD

DA GOVNA
01-14-10, 8:18 am
Dude you're a tank.

Definitly. Haha, wasn't expecting you to be that lean! Impressive.

Diet looks solid bro if its working for yout then keep on doing it! You should change your forum name from DA GOVNA to DA TANK cause you are a big unit!

Peace

JD

Thanks guys, One thing I forgot to point out was the reason I eat so much rice is because I am in the Army and we run 4-6 miles every mon, wed and fri. I recently cut back to 2 cups (still a pain to choke down) because I have a PT test coming up, need to lean out so I can run a 13:00 2-mile (hopefully)