PDA

View Full Version : Hotels for The Arnold Convention

ghost
12-08-09, 9:52 am
Alrighty, who has em booked, and where are ya staying?

Just booked mine for thursday til sunday at the Travelodge
6121 ZUMSTEIN DRIVE
COLUMBUS OH US 43229
Columbus, OH 43229

$38 a night... so i dont expect much haha

LayzieBone085
12-08-09, 10:06 am
Red Roof Inn
Columbus West - Hilliard
5001 Renner Road
Columbus, OH 43228

60$ a night for Thursday-Saturday night.

Fridge, Microwave, Wireless Internet, and HD TV with tons of channels
King size bed FTW!

Look forward to meeting you all there.

C.Coronato
12-08-09, 10:35 am
Damn 38$ bucks! Thats awesome!!

ghost
12-08-09, 10:36 am
Damn 38$ bucks! Thats awesome!!

i like cheap shitty hotels... just hope there are no parking lot fights this year.. hahahaha.

Fury317
12-08-09, 10:47 am
i like cheap shitty hotels... just hope there are no parking lot fights this year.. hahahaha.

uh boss, hate to break it to you, but that happens even when the Arnold isn't going on hahaha

ghost
12-08-09, 10:48 am
uh boss, hate to break it to you, but that happens even when the Arnold isn't going on hahaha

oooooooh i know. it was the locals last year that were fighting in the parking lot.

rev8ball
12-08-09, 11:00 am
oooooooh i know. it was the locals last year that were fighting in the parking lot.

Yeah, last year was busy. I think it must have been the nice weather; the streets were mobbed! But didn't someone try breaking into your room last year, or was that the year before?

I'm staying right across the street from the Expo at the Hampton Inn, and it includes breakfast! I'll be there Wed through Mon.

ghost
12-08-09, 11:01 am
Yeah, last year was busy. I think it must have been the nice weather; the streets were mobbed! But didn't someone try breaking into your room last year, or was that the year before?

I'm staying right across the street from the Expo at the Hampton Inn, and it includes breakfast! I'll be there Wed through Mon.

that was the year before and the room was next door to mine. quite the funny story. haha.

rev8ball
12-08-09, 11:59 am
that was the year before and the room was next door to mine. quite the funny story. haha.

Quality......

I remember you telling me the story. Though I must admit, I would have love to have seen your face.....LOL

Phil800101
12-09-09, 3:39 am
Red Roof Inn
Columbus West - Hilliard
5001 Renner Road
Columbus, OH 43228

60$ a night for Thursday-Saturday night.

Fridge, Microwave, Wireless Internet, and HD TV with tons of channels
King size bed FTW!

Look forward to meeting you all there.

I've stayed there every year, not too shabby. Perkins right across the parking lot, as well as a Wendy's. Meijer within walking distance.

We're staying at the Comfort Inn right next to that Red Roof this year.

Phil800101
12-09-09, 3:52 am
Comfort Suites (OH182)
5547 Keim Circle , Columbus, OH, US, 43228
Phone: (614) 870-7658

About 10 minutes from downtown Columbus, staying Thursday-Saturday night. Plan on hitting up Metro Fitness on Thursday and Friday night as well as the big ABC on Saturday night.

LayzieBone085
12-09-09, 5:28 pm
I've stayed there every year, not too shabby. Perkins right across the parking lot, as well as a Wendy's. Meijer within walking distance.

We're staying at the Comfort Inn right next to that Red Roof this year.

Just going to bring Oats / Whey / PB for the room for the morning and for post eats if needed.

Look forward to seeing you guys there, we have to meet up for some workouts that weekend.. Keep in touch about arranging those.

mjsef88
12-16-09, 5:12 pm

Why not?! That was exciting!

ghost
12-16-09, 9:03 pm
Why not?! That was exciting!

exciting? i bet it was fun sitting on the sidelines WATCHING ray and i go fuck some shit up.

mjsef88
12-17-09, 6:45 am
exciting? i bet it was fun sitting on the sidelines WATCHING ray and i go fuck some shit up.

...hey, I was fucking TIRED... I'm so impressed that you had the energy to go "fuck some shit up" after DRIVING ALL GODDMANED DAY TO GET US DOWN THERE!!! hahahaha.

ghost
12-17-09, 7:01 am
...hey, I was fucking TIRED... I'm so impressed that you had the energy to go "fuck some shit up" after DRIVING ALL GODDMANED DAY TO GET US DOWN THERE!!! hahahaha.

THIS WAS ON THE 2ND NIGHT. hahahahahahaha good try Matt. lmao. good times though

mritter3
12-17-09, 11:53 am
not sure if im getting a hotel or staying with my brother, he's got a house off campus, stayed there last year, but this year im thinking of doing a hotel.

calcaneous
01-04-10, 3:19 pm
how far away are these hotels from the cage?

Little Z
01-04-10, 3:22 pm
how far away are these hotels from the cage?

which Hotels? you gotta give a name or address.. there are hotels located all over downtown Columbus that are within
walking distance of the Convention Center..

Groundpounder88
01-04-10, 3:33 pm

I'd love to see someone try that shit this year!

ghost
01-04-10, 4:21 pm
I'd love to see someone try that shit this year!

last year R.Bearse was there with us. and he had just gotten home from Iraq as well hahaha

Groundpounder88
01-04-10, 4:22 pm
last year R.Bearse was there with us. and he had just gotten home from Iraq as well hahaha

hahaha