PDA

View Full Version : TEST after STAK. How to space?

LVs
12-08-09, 2:28 pm
Is it OK to start taking TEST with no pause right after 1 can of STAK? Is it affordable for 42 days of TEST or just for 21 or I need to wait for 1 week to space STAK and TEST?

C.Coronato
12-08-09, 2:49 pm
Is it OK to start taking TEST with no pause right after 1 can of STAK? Is it affordable for 42 days of TEST or just for 21 or I need to wait for 1 week to space STAK and TEST?

You can hop right into it.

squattingtillipuke
12-08-09, 3:31 pm

A lot of people are actually taking 2 cans of Stak and 2 cans of Test at the same time with some pretty solid results. I am just finishing up day 2 of this stack so I am definately looking forward to seeing what this thing can help me do.

LVs
12-08-09, 3:54 pm
A lot of people are actually taking 2 cans of Stak and 2 cans of Test at the same time with some pretty solid results. I am just finishing up day 2 of this stack so I am definately looking forward to seeing what this thing can help me do.

STAK with TEST for sure is a right way to go, but I prefere to try any new product alone, just to "taste" it right and to feel how it works for me. That's why I want to try TEST alone. Anyway, thanks for advice.
I just was thinking about spacing because it's recommended after STAK (probably to provide the proper rest for androgen receptors).