PDA

View Full Version : Rumor of brand new limited Animal Gear...

Universal Rep
12-11-09, 1:25 pm
In The Cage. Discuss.

Did someone say, Gym Bag?

GSant434
12-11-09, 1:27 pm
Wow, just wow, really?

B Con
12-11-09, 1:30 pm
Interest is peaked...

Kon_Rock
12-11-09, 1:38 pm
In for this!

Universal Rep
12-11-09, 1:49 pm
Gonna be some good stuff.

Who wants what????

B Con
12-11-09, 1:52 pm
New Lids. A lifting belt.

Kon_Rock
12-11-09, 1:53 pm
I would like to see new design tees, zipup/hoodies and sweats.

shortstack
12-11-09, 2:01 pm
Whatever it is that's new, bring a lot of it. All the LE and new stuff runs out quick.

Can't wait to see what in the works for this year.

Shortstack

Beach91
12-11-09, 2:01 pm
Adjustable mesh hats instead of the flexfit ones.

is there a theme yet? I suppose it should tie in with the new Breach promo which could tie into the new Supplement as well

Beowulf
12-11-09, 2:02 pm
Classic style windbreakers that coaches wear.

Mr. Dead
12-11-09, 2:07 pm
Old School Varsity Jackets...

Beowulf
12-11-09, 2:08 pm
Old School Varsity Jackets...

The kind with smooth vinyl sleeves and fleece everywhere else?

Mr. Dead
12-11-09, 2:12 pm
The kind with smooth vinyl sleeves and fleece everywhere else?

Pretty much...

LittleMan55
12-11-09, 2:36 pm
New Lids. A lifting belt.

Both of these are high on my priority list...

I would like to see Animal Elbow sleeves too. Much like the Straps and Wraps we have now. Solid Black with an A on them!

LayzieBone085
12-11-09, 2:37 pm
In The Cage. Discuss.

Umm..

*Jaw Drops*

WHAT?!

Beowulf
12-11-09, 4:42 pm
Pretty much...

Those are classic, yeah.

Beach91
12-11-09, 5:11 pm
How about re-selling the ltd. ed. green hat from the Olympia at the Cage, for all the guys that couldnt make the O?

I have one of the hats, theyre pretty cool, I think it would be great if they sold them atthe cage for all the guys that couldnt afford to go to Vegas

Mr. Dead
12-11-09, 5:11 pm

Nope... That's comin' out late fall (Which is about to pass us by... *LOL*), NG said so... And he would never tease the masses...

arsilva
12-13-09, 3:04 pm
Flexfit hats, gym bags, and some kind of thermal long sleeve are top on my list.

Reacher34
12-13-09, 3:17 pm
Whatever it is that's new, bring a lot of it. All the LE and new stuff runs out quick.

Can't wait to see what in the works for this year.

Shortstack

I agree with this. Nothing worse than rushing to the Cage to find out that all the good stuff is off the shelves right away. Then I have to walk around the expo all weekend looking at everybody else rocking the sweet new "A" gear.

Hercules
12-13-09, 3:18 pm
How about a low-rise hat? The Animal hats ride a bit high for my pea-head (sucks for wearing hats but makes my shoulders look ultra w-i-d-e). I personally prefer the Flex-fit.

BigDubbDiesel
12-13-09, 3:46 pm
How about a low-rise hat? The Animal hats ride a bit high for my pea-head (sucks for wearing hats but makes my shoulders look ultra w-i-d-e). I personally prefer the Flex-fit.

absolutely, more LE flex-fit hats

andrewT
12-13-09, 4:12 pm
so the gym bags are only going to be available at the arnold?

LayzieBone085
12-13-09, 4:14 pm
so the gym bags are only going to be available at the arnold?

I remember seeing a picture with one of the universal pro's wearing something along this lines.

Can't remember what is was for though.

N. Motta
12-13-09, 4:17 pm
I'm looking for a trustworthy person that is willing to buy as much Limited Edition stuff at the Cage as they can, on my behalf. I am willing to compensate said person for their trouble. PM me

Pizzalamp
12-13-09, 7:21 pm
any new flavors of iso whey protein powder i can put in this new gym bag?

scals
12-13-09, 7:36 pm
I would like to see Animal Elbow sleeves too. Much like the Straps and Wraps we have now. Solid Black with an A on them!

Hell yea.

Beach91
12-14-09, 9:09 am
Thermal lined hoodie, with an iconic on the chest, maybe a yellow zip up, black zip up or even a red one, watch out though, if its a red one , Kai Greene may come and steel em

B Con
12-14-09, 10:55 am
A thermal lined zip up would be absolutely needed during the cold weather months down here.

belladiabla13
12-14-09, 11:20 am
A thermal lined zip up would be absolutely needed during the cold weather months down here.

this i would buy! ohio is in for a bad winter

Hoomgar
12-14-09, 12:45 pm
Gonna be some good stuff.

Who wants what????

I want it all as always but I'm deff down for a Gym bad ASAP!

Beach91
12-15-09, 1:05 pm
Since the first Legacy T promo ended, how about a New Legacy T with a new AD on it? Maybe even a heavyweight ltd ed. Legacy Hoodie!

Mr. Dead
12-15-09, 1:11 pm
An Animal Gym Bag!!! *LOL*

N. Motta
12-15-09, 1:44 pm
I'm looking for a trustworthy person that is willing to buy as much Limited Edition stuff at the Cage as they can, on my behalf. I am willing to compensate said person for their trouble. PM me

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

stolzenator
12-17-09, 1:22 pm
lots of good ideas in the muthaf*cka!

gym belt+weight belt = WINS!!! i still wanna get my hands on one of those knit longsleeves! those were badass

Beowulf
12-17-09, 1:29 pm
Since the first Legacy T promo ended, how about a New Legacy T with a new AD on it? Maybe even a heavyweight ltd ed. Legacy Hoodie!

I'm all for that. What would go on that shirt?

Beach91
12-17-09, 1:31 pm
How about the Ad with Joe D doing Dumbell PUllovers, that one was pretty sick.

Or even the Forearm with "OVERCOME" tattooed on it

those are my 2 favs!

mritter3
12-17-09, 1:36 pm
anything LE or hats that are small/med...the one size fits all dont fit my head..damn, new tees, hoodies,etc...anything animal i will have....epecially a gym bag, or the new animal z supp.

Beowulf
12-17-09, 1:53 pm
How about the Ad with Joe D doing Dumbell PUllovers, that one was pretty sick.

those are my 2 favs!

Who is Joe D?

N. Motta
12-17-09, 1:59 pm

That piece, on that arm, is fuckin sick.

No one going to the Arnold is up for this?

Beach91
12-17-09, 2:05 pm
Hey Beowulf,

Joe DeAngelis is a former Mr America/Mr Universe/ Mr USA, and was a Universal/Animal sponsored bodybuilder. I think he stil contributes to the Forvm as well and still competes and was featured in the early animal pak ads as well as the Animal Owners Manuals

wedge
12-17-09, 3:03 pm
Know what would be cool to have? A special section in the forum during the Arnold where some of us who can't afford to get to their can still have an opportunity to support the company. Make it open for just that weekend or one day or something.

ghost
12-17-09, 3:20 pm
Know what would be cool to have? A special section in the forum during the Arnold where some of us who can't afford to get to their can still have an opportunity to support the company. Make it open for just that weekend or one day or something.

in what way? having LE gear available online? this has been discussed in the past and shot down on a number of occassions due to the LE part of the gear...

Beach91
12-17-09, 3:20 pm
Wedge, amazing idea, Ive been posting in different threads, for the idea where the guys who cant make the cage to have the chance for even a day to order the ltd. gear from the shop.

And maybe videos done on the seminars and lifts that we could follow along with at home, and of the ABC as well, to check while the Arnold weekend goes on

ghost
12-17-09, 3:21 pm
Wedge, amazing idea, Ive been posting in different threads, for the idea where the guys who cant make the cage to have the chance for even a day to order the ltd. gear from the shop.

And maybe videos done on the seminars and lifts that we could follow along with at home, and of the ABC as well, to check while the Arnold weekend goes on

but that would make it pretty moot for the people who made the trip out there and paid for the le gear THERE. why go if you can just get it online?

Beach91
12-17-09, 3:23 pm
i would say you would go for the experience, to be there, to train first hand with the pros and guys on the forvm, to take part in the seminars etc.

i am still tryin to figure out a way to go, just to be a part of it... would be surreal

ghost
12-17-09, 3:25 pm
i would say you would go for the experience, to be there, to train first hand with the pros and guys on the forvm, to take part in the seminars etc.

i am still tryin to figure out a way to go, just to be a part of it... would be surreal

there are a lot of people who go simply for the gear. they dont care about the experience, they want the gear. -shrug

Beach91
12-17-09, 3:27 pm
Thats nuts, but i guess I do see your Point, not everyones into the experience, some just want the Gear

ghost
12-17-09, 3:29 pm
Thats nuts, but i guess I do see your Point, not everyones into the experience, some just want the Gear

in both of my years working the booth, there are a TON of people who come specifically for the LE shirts and hats. we always let them know that they can head right in to the cage. a lot just walk off. Last year.....the cage was fucking PACKED the entire time.

ghost
12-17-09, 3:31 pm
Not trying to rekindle anything. I just know I can't really afford to go this year and some of the potential ideas being thrown out for LE gear look like somethings I'd be interested in buying.

catch a ride with another brother, crash in my room for free, and bring roughly 100 for chow, entry, and gear. $30 for entry ($10 per day), and whatever you want to buy.

wedge
12-17-09, 3:31 pm
in both of my years working the booth, there are a TON of people who come specifically for the LE shirts and hats. we always let them know that they can head right in to the cage. a lot just walk off. Last year.....the cage was fucking PACKED the entire time.

Apparently Animal is becoming fashionable?

Not trying to rekindle anything. I just know I can't really afford to go this year and some of the potential ideas being thrown out for LE gear look like somethings I'd be interested in buying.

ghost
12-17-09, 3:32 pm
catch a ride with another brother, crash in my room for free, and bring roughly 100 for chow, entry, and gear. $30 for entry ($10 per day), and whatever you want to buy.

Apparently Animal is becoming fashionable?

see the above post....

mritter3
12-17-09, 3:36 pm
in what way? having LE gear available online? this has been discussed in the past and shot down on a number of occassions due to the LE part of the gear...

i think that limited edition gear should only be available at the forum...thats what makes it le.

wedge
12-17-09, 3:36 pm

see the above post....

All very good points. But I live in CT. I need a plane.

But lets not derail the original post here.

ghost
12-17-09, 3:38 pm
i think that limited edition gear should only be available at the forum...thats what makes it le.

yet with almost 30000 members..... what makes that LE? anyone can sign up. the experience of showing up at the cage, mingling with the pro's..........That is what it's all about... and there WAS/IS a LE Forvm shirt out there....

ghost
12-17-09, 3:39 pm
All very good points. But I live in CT. I need a plane.

But lets not derail the original post here.

Big Al lives in CT. .. there are other CT animals who are driving in for the arnold that you can catch a ride with.... put up a post in the CT ABC thread.

mritter3
12-17-09, 3:43 pm
not to rain on anybodys parade...i live in ohio so its not a big deal for me to travel down to columbus...but there are animals that come in from all over the United states and other places....i know conneticut is no joke for a plane ride and such...but like rob said put something on the forum and see about car pooling your way there...believe me the experience is amazing.

ghost
12-17-09, 3:45 pm
not to rain on anybodys parade...i live in ohio so its not a big deal for me to travel down to columbus...but there are animals that come in from all over the United states and other places....i know conneticut is no joke for a plane ride and such...but like rob said put something on the forum and see about car pooling your way there...believe me the experience is amazing.

exactly, Fuck... Groundpounder is crashing in my room this year. HE IS IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW. and ive never even met him. it is all about the Brotherhood on here. helping eachother out.

mritter3
12-17-09, 3:50 pm
exactly, Fuck... Groundpounder is crashing in my room this year. HE IS IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW. and ive never even met him. it is all about the Brotherhood on here. helping eachother out.

thats cool rob....whats with the new forum name.....

ghost
12-17-09, 3:51 pm
thats cool rob....whats with the new forum name.....

going old school.

Beowulf
12-17-09, 3:51 pm
Hey Beowulf,

Joe DeAngelis is a former Mr America/Mr Universe/ Mr USA, and was a Universal/Animal sponsored bodybuilder. I think he stil contributes to the Forvm as well and still competes and was featured in the early animal pak ads as well as the Animal Owners Manuals

Hey, thanks for the info.

mritter3
12-17-09, 3:52 pm
going old school.

i like it.

Mr. Dead
12-17-09, 4:38 pm
going old school.

Fanny packs...??? Baggies...??? "Do"-rags...??? Leg warmers...??? Spandex...??? How "Old School" are we going, here...???

Beach91
12-17-09, 4:42 pm
Animal ever consider their own weight training equip - bars, dumbells, barbells, maybe a bench?

mritter3
12-17-09, 4:50 pm
Animal ever consider their own weight training equip - bars, dumbells, barbells, maybe a bench?

i doubt it......i like the idea, but dont think it would happen.

how bout some knee wraps...

Beach91
12-17-09, 4:52 pm
How about hook grip power straps for deadlifting, not just your normal wrist straps.

knee wraps would be cool

Beach91
12-17-09, 5:23 pm
would love to see some of the cadet hats, that they sold as LE items at the last cage, maybe with a white or yellow or red A on them this time, I actually wish these were up in the shop

How about an LE edition mesh Freak hat, similar to Evans hat in one of the latest animal ads

ghost
12-17-09, 5:41 pm
guys gotta remember that for Suggestions of gear, post em here

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2129

Razor
12-18-09, 12:09 pm
Someone's gonna buy some stuff for me that's all im saying :P

mritter3
12-18-09, 12:11 pm
Someone's gonna buy some stuff for me that's all im saying :P

you already got someone to do that for ya?

N. Motta
12-18-09, 12:13 pm
Shit man, I've been asking like a broken record for people to buy some stuff for me AND i will compensate them for their trouble.

mritter3
12-18-09, 12:15 pm
i will put this out there now...i am going down thurs-sunday...as long as people give me the money prior to the arnold i dont have a problem picking up a few random things for em...obviously we just need to set something up before hand.

N. Motta
12-18-09, 12:19 pm
I would love to man. The Arnold is way too expensive for me to attend this year. But dropping a couple bucks on some LE gear is justifiable haha. Again, I would love to comp someone for their trouble and for sending it out to me after the Arnie.

mritter3
12-18-09, 12:23 pm
well i will just have to give you my info when the arnold gets closer and you can let me know what your interested in and what sizes and all that stuff, and obviously send my your mailing address so i can get it all to ya when i get home.

N. Motta
12-18-09, 12:39 pm
That's sick man. I would be very grateful, let's take this to PM's so we can keep it on topic.

Animal fake fur banana hammock!! What??

Mr. Dead
12-18-09, 12:45 pm
Limited Edition: NG Iconic fanny-pack and denim jeans!!!

stolzenator
12-18-09, 12:55 pm
i'm flyin in from FL this year so im thinkin i should probably get my hands on SOMETHIN lol

gym bag sounds badass.

mritter3
12-18-09, 1:03 pm

now were talking deadman.

Mr. Dead
12-18-09, 5:38 pm

now were talking deadman.

I think there would be a market for these...

Phil800101
12-18-09, 6:24 pm

I'd be down for this, 1991 style...

I vote for some Animal Zubaz.

Mr. Dead
12-18-09, 8:39 pm
I'd be down for this, 1991 style...

I vote for some Animal Zubaz.

I almost forgot about the Zubaz... *LOL*

mritter3
12-18-09, 8:40 pm
I almost forgot about the Zubaz... *LOL*

i like the sound of that...lol

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 2:05 pm
*Bump...*

mritter3
01-04-10, 2:09 pm
anyone got anything new to add to the LE stuff in the cage????

Beach91
01-04-10, 5:41 pm
How about a Legacy Type T, with the Be proud of who you are Ad with Evan?

Or the ltd edition grey animal T that was at the Olympia or the Camo ones the guys wore at the compound

Or even a plain black or white T, that just says be proud of who you are, or even the solitary word PRIDE on it

you want Ideas, I have millions

Thunder Chicken
01-05-10, 12:15 am
i got one now bear with me..... i say go nuts to stand out. like a animal shirt that is pink or something that says something like "when your an animal you can wear what you want when you want" lol i just thought that would be funny and would really stand out!

deanna7272
01-05-10, 10:27 pm
i got one now bear with me..... i say go nuts to stand out. like a animal shirt that is pink or something that says something like "when your an animal you can wear what you want when you want" lol i just thought that would be funny and would really stand out!

I LIKE PINK... I am sure Sugarbutt would agree!!!

Shamus11B
01-06-10, 1:59 am
Ya know until I am as big as Rage, Machine, Evan, Vinny or any of the Pros I think I will stay away from Pink. A good quote is appropriate here,"Go ahead be unique, it helps us easily identify the idiots" lol.

N. Motta
01-06-10, 2:21 am
The day that Animal offered a pink garment for men, would be the day I vow to never say the word Animal again.

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 1:43 pm
I figured this would be at least 10 pages by now...

I'd like to see a Black and Red football jersey, similar to the black and white, and yellow and black ones they did a couple of years ago...

Beach91
01-06-10, 3:19 pm
Yep, i am against Pink as well.

How about a solid red workshirt, with a forvm name patch on one side and a black tiny Animal logo on the other, similar to the workshirts they had several years ago

Monika33
01-06-10, 3:25 pm
I love pink also!!!! Animal should have something for your crazy Animal women

Universal Rep
01-06-10, 3:26 pm
Pink? Nothin' says Animal like pink. Why? Cuz what mortal could walk into a serious gym sportin' a pink T? Not too many. But if ya can talk the talk and walk the walk, you can bet your ass you can wear pink.

Groundpounder88
01-06-10, 3:38 pm
How about an Animal gym towel? I'd love a few of those. Especially since I just ordered the new gym bag.

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 3:38 pm
How about an Animal gym towel? I'd love a few of those. Especially since I just ordered the new gym bag.

I like that...

Shamus11B
01-06-10, 4:02 pm
Gym bag ordered here as well, yeah an animal gym towel would be nice or maybe an animal shaker??? Thought there was only the universal one.

Universal Rep
01-06-10, 4:03 pm
Legacy T, #2. Sink your teeth into that fellas...

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 4:04 pm

That's what the LE gear will be? or Legacy T #2 has steak on it (sink teeth into)? Umm........

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 4:05 pm

The U-Rep Iconic T...???

Universal Rep
01-06-10, 4:08 pm
That's what the LE gear will be? or Legacy T #2 has steak on it (sink teeth into)? Umm........

The U-Rep Iconic T...???

Made of extra beefy cotton?

Perhaps the U Rep Ironic T.

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 4:20 pm
Made of extra beefy cotton?

Perhaps the U Rep Ironic T.

Mmmm... Beefy... *LOL* And, I do find it ironic that you would post that...

InkdMuscle
01-06-10, 4:26 pm
I think U-Rep needs to make an appearance at the Cage this year.

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 4:28 pm
I think U-Rep needs to make an appearance at the Cage this year.

I've been naggin' him about that, for years, now... *LOL*

Monika33
01-06-10, 9:36 pm
Pink? Nothin' says Animal like pink. Why? Cuz what mortal could walk into a serious gym sportin' a pink T? Not too many. But if ya can talk the talk and walk the walk, you can bet your ass you can wear pink.

I second that motion!!!

Big Al
01-06-10, 10:14 pm
I'll rock a pink shirt...fuck em if they dont like it...

And I don't live in CT...Evan lives in CT,I live in DE.

Beach91
01-07-10, 11:23 am
I dont know about pink, I mean if Animal came out with a Pink T, I would buy it and wear it, but every second guy in my gyms has either a pink T or an affliction shirt

i guess its all in the attitude and the training and not so much what one wears in the end, although i dont think Pink would match the brand, I would still be first in line to get it and support Animal/Universal

dannynb
01-07-10, 12:07 pm
I'll rock a pink shirt...fuck em if they dont like it...

My words exactly.

puremx242
01-07-10, 3:15 pm
I have the new gymbag on its way to my house.. cant wait the old one i have is about dead.. .

Beach91
01-07-10, 4:14 pm
Being from Canada, i cant believe it hasnt hit me, but with Columbus being a colder americancity, too, why not go with limited edition animal winter gear? Maybe a thicker waffle coat, or a hooded animal parka, possibly old school animal toque with a throwback pom pom, a heavier set of animal pants like dickies

Razor
01-08-10, 12:03 pm
Im not going but if i saw a new workshirt debut itself and i wasn't there i would be depressed for months. Red definitely. Maybe yellow but i'd have to see the color to see how it would look.

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 12:09 pm
Being from Canada, i cant believe it hasnt hit me, but with Columbus being a colder americancity, too, why not go with limited edition animal winter gear? Maybe a thicker waffle coat, or a hooded animal parka, possibly old school animal toque with a throwback pom pom, a heavier set of animal pants like dickies

If you are from Canada... Head on down to the Arnold. I think they will be selling the Gym Bags there....

LittleMan55
01-08-10, 1:00 pm
I'll rock a pink shirt...fuck em if they dont like it....

Agreed!

Phil800101
01-08-10, 1:42 pm
Im not going but if i saw a new workshirt debut itself and i wasn't there i would be depressed for months. Red definitely. Maybe yellow but i'd have to see the color to see how it would look.

Remember bro, your Chi-town pals will be in town...we'll give ya a heads-up on any special gear and maybe we can hook you up.

slvrwolf1
01-08-10, 2:34 pm
The new limited edition gear is always awsome to get every year and I definatley have to get one of those gym bags but the best motivator for me to keep pushing the weight is my poster I got from the blackout autographed by every animal I saw there. Thanks guys...

eutecticpoint
01-09-10, 5:53 pm
Hands down: Gym Bag!

Other than that I would like to see new surprises!

mritter3
01-09-10, 9:46 pm
Hands down: Gym Bag!

Other than that I would like to see new surprises!

gym bag is for sale as i type this message man, im sure it will be at the arnold as well, cant wait to see what surprises they got there...always stock up.

Mr. Dead
01-11-10, 12:22 pm
Long sleeve T-shirt!!! Big Animal logo on the back, a logo on the front (Or an Iconic print, like for Project Z, maybe...???) And, one of the sayings on a sleeve!!!

mritter3
01-12-10, 9:47 am
im down for anything new and anything animal/universal...so bring it on, and i will buy.

Monika33
01-12-10, 7:39 pm
animal window stickers

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 3:56 pm
Iconic sweatshirt...

puremx242
01-13-10, 7:28 pm
Bro's ok just got the new gymbag wow love it way better than what i had thought.. you have to get one..

workhard2121
02-27-10, 4:00 pm
Ill be picking up one of the gym bags at the Arnold for sure!