PDA

View Full Version : Day 21...Animal Test

Mulhollen1
12-11-09, 9:13 pm
As of now on day 21,my gains are insane,without water,strength thru the roof....test levels are so high its amazing,its somewhat hard to deal with sometimes,espiecally with my girl...lol.got 21 more days left,cant wait to see what happens!!!! Def the best stuff i ahve ever taken,i could only imagine how it would be with animal stak2,thats my next move for sure!!!

96darkhorse
12-11-09, 9:26 pm
keep it up bro! im also on test but im stacking it with stak,pak,and flex...getting great rrsults

KapDADDY
12-11-09, 10:50 pm
what supplement r u taking?

Mulhollen1
12-12-09, 3:25 pm
keep it up bro! im also on test but im stacking it with stak,pak,and flex...getting great rrsults Amimal test is amazing,an the flex.oh man,that stuff makes you like a machine,since i have been takin it i cant even feel the most slight pain with heavy weight,my tendons an ligaments an joints

Mulhollen1
12-12-09, 3:31 pm
Amimal test is amazing,an the flex.oh man,that stuff makes you like a machine,since i have been takin it i cant even feel the most slight pain with heavy weight,my tendons an ligaments an joints how long you been stackin the stak an test,you doin the 42 days?,how are you doin the stack with it,you cyclin it like it says,i was thinkin about just doin 42days like the test together,an sayin the hell with the cyclin

96darkhorse
12-12-09, 3:42 pm
yeah, im doin both for 42 days straight like recommended with no off week in between....im contemplating on what to take when im done with the 42 days:)

Mulhollen1
12-13-09, 12:17 pm
well it says take the M-stak,thats what im guna do after my 42days of the test alone,it recomends it after with them together too,its 3wks an an off wk,was think about buyin 2 cans maybe or startin the test an the stak this time i dunno yet?,post how it goes for ya man.

96darkhorse
12-13-09, 9:46 pm
well it says take the M-stak,thats what im guna do after my 42days of the test alone,it recomends it after with them together too,its 3wks an an off wk,was think about buyin 2 cans maybe or startin the test an the stak this time i dunno yet?,post how it goes for ya man.

sure will bro! thanks

96darkhorse
12-28-09, 3:32 pm
any updates on this, bro?

ChadO
12-28-09, 11:36 pm
i though stak2 and mstak were both to be cycled. 3wks on 1wk off?

MarineSB
12-29-09, 6:42 am
I just started taking Test yesterday for the first time. Currently, im taking it with Pak, Flex, Nitro, M-Stak, and Pump. i've taken m-stak before cycled with stak and it was amazing! now, with the test im going M-stak, stak, then back to m-stak at the end of the test cycle. today was only day 2 of my training program and i just felt F*cking great! i can't wait to see where i'll be in 3 weeks and then 6.

mritter3
12-29-09, 9:11 am
glad your liking the test bro...great product...cant wait to see yur final analysis.

WilsDaddy
09-23-10, 2:22 pm
i though stak2 and mstak were both to be cycled. 3wks on 1wk off?

Alot of guys double up the cans and take 1 or 2 weeks off depending on how your feeling and how well it worked for you.