PDA

View Full Version : starting to take pump.

ChadO
12-12-09, 4:09 pm
i've been taking pak already, and that says take 30 mins after your meal hr before working out. the pump also says take 30 mins before training. Should I just start taking the pak in the morning with breakfast? Also is it ok to stak a test booster, with pump?

Thanks, Chad

Mulhollen1
12-12-09, 5:13 pm
i've been taking pak already, and that says take 30 mins after your meal hr before working out. the pump also says take 30 mins before training. Should I just start taking the pak in the morning with breakfast? Also is it ok to stak a test booster, with pump?

Thanks, ChadAbsolutley man,take the stack or test,i have been takin the test now for a while an its great,an yea take the pak with breakfast,just take one a day thats all ya need,an pump,its says take it 30 minutes before on empty stomach,i take it sometimes after my preworkout eggwhites,still seems to work,just as long as its not a heavy meal,protein nshakes should be no problem,an dont forget your torrent an flex bro an youll be good to go,grow grow grow,good luck man

N. Motta
12-12-09, 8:00 pm
Yea just get your day going by having the Pak with breakfast. Pop the pack of Pump 30-20 minutes before you start bangin. Use the test booster as suggested.

mritter3
12-13-09, 9:59 am
take pak with breakfast...pump 30 mins before workout, any yeah you can stack those along with pump...