PDA

View Full Version : Orlando-area ABC Event - 12/12/09

Hercules
12-13-09, 2:33 pm
Here are the pics from our most recent ABC Event:

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/2000ss1305/?action=view&current=4084304f.pbw

The Gym in Melbourne is awesome: in a warehouse on a side street with, no a/c, Animal posters on the wall, cans of Pak in and on top of the fridge. It was the perfect place to train.

TigerAce01
12-13-09, 5:01 pm
It was a great ABC debut. Can't wait to do it again!

-Ace

Cstlfx
12-13-09, 6:05 pm
Not a bad picture of me! Got me while I was twisting, makes my back look big.

Too bad my calves are so damn tiny. Didnt know they looked that small! Must put in some extra work there.

TigerAce01
12-13-09, 6:07 pm

Too bad my calves are so damn tiny. Didnt know they looked that small! Must put in some extra work there.

haha I didn't know I looked that skinny in general...

-Ace

jaim91
12-13-09, 9:21 pm

haha I didn't know I looked that skinny in general...

-Ace

I love how you guys talk about skinny calves/bodies and I'm trying to get down to 6% bodyfat, lol! I like that we can all have such different goals, but still support each other and get along so well.

I'll definitely keep you guys updated on progress, but hopefully, you'll be able to see it before I leave Orlando in Jan!

C.Coronato
12-14-09, 10:40 am
Looking good! and 2 girls in the mix! Awesome.

Aggression
12-14-09, 11:55 am

Absolutely. It looked like a nice tight-knit group, and everyone got some grub afterward; niCe. Proud to see this going down in Orlando. Big ups.

naturalguy
12-14-09, 12:08 pm
Looks like a good session and that you guys (and gals) have a tight group.

Hercules
12-14-09, 9:47 pm
Looks like a good session and that you guys (and gals) have a tight group.

Absolutely. It looked like a nice tight-knit group, and everyone got some grub afterward; niCe. Proud to see this going down in Orlando. Big ups.

Thank you, gentlemen. This is the most dedicated/committed/motivated group I've ever seen in a gym. We had some members absent due to other obligations, but they are still just amazing to train with. I wouldn't have it any other way.