PDA

View Full Version : What is in the mystery can?????

naturalguy
12-16-09, 9:57 am
I got my hands on this unmarked can:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/SU1HMDAwMzYtMjAwOTEyMTUtMDk0MS5qcGc.jpg

All I can say is it's a new Animal formula that is for recovery, I am not sure that I can leak much more than that at this time however I will give my feedback here in this thread.

I will be putting this bad boy to the test as I am cranking up my training after a week off and now focusing in on the Arnold which is 12 weeks away.

I took my first pack yesterday, not a lot to report as I didn't train yesterday. It's always exciting to tear open a new can of something brand new. The pack is a mixture of tablets and capsules.

J-Dawg
12-16-09, 10:01 am
I took my first pack yesterday, not a lot to report as I didn't train yesterday. It's always exciting to tear open a new can of something brand new. The pack is a mixture of tablets and capsules.

NG, you do realize that you have to train when using supplements, right? lol

Universal Rep
12-16-09, 10:07 am
NG, you do realize that you have to train when using supplements, right? lol

Hahahahahahaha....

Aggression
12-16-09, 10:10 am
BURN

C.Coronato
12-16-09, 10:27 am
ZINGA! Wheres Mr. A to hop in?

squattingtillipuke
12-16-09, 10:30 am
NG letting himself go? Hmm before you know if your going to need a juggebrah to hold those bad boys up!!!

naturalguy
12-16-09, 10:32 am
So this is how it's gonna start, eh?

Universal Rep
12-16-09, 10:34 am
Sadly NG, this is how it always seems to start with ya... Hahahaha.

Mr. Dead
12-16-09, 11:00 am
In to see how this goes... And, for the comedy relief...

Wait... Whut...??? *LOL*

Universal Rep
12-16-09, 1:24 pm
In to see how this goes... And, for the comedy relief...

Wait... Whut...??? *LOL*

In for the lulz...

Mr. Dead
12-16-09, 5:12 pm
BTW... Will there be workouts involved in this...???

N. Motta
12-16-09, 5:13 pm
Sleep Aid. Catch some Zzzzz's. Hence project Z.

LayzieBone085
12-16-09, 7:39 pm
Recovery huh? You may want to give your dog some after spiking his insulin so high with torrent he went into an insulin coma!

Yikes.

dannynb
12-16-09, 8:45 pm
Wow, no love for NG. Just another typical day at the office I see.

msktyshha
12-16-09, 8:53 pm
can you give away a main ingredient of the product?? how does it work

Dingo
12-17-09, 12:55 am
can you give away a main ingredient of the product?? how does it work

no man, thats the great thing about the ATP, its a secret trusted on to those selected to test it. ....... can you handle the suspense?????!?!?!

*my guess though, x = test, c = cuts, z = zma(some form or including in some way) but we wont know for sure until the ATP is over and its released to store shelves....

naturalguy
12-17-09, 8:14 am
Dingo is right, I can't reveal any of the ingredients. In an interesting formula and on paper it looks to be powerful.

I took another pack yesterday, I did train back yesterday with an emphasis on deadlifts. I've added some powerlifting into my program so what I did yesterday was new and I expect to be sore. As of this morning I feel pretty good. Not really sore except a bit in my hamstrings.

mritter3
12-17-09, 8:57 am
subbed for this one Ng, looking forward to see how all of you guys respond to project z...very cool.

NickSP
12-17-09, 9:03 am
Sleep Aid. Catch some Zzzzz's. Hence project Z.

That's what I was thinking, not necessarily ZMA (of course it's possible) maybe melatonin. I've got money on 3mg melatonin in that ingredient profile.

ghost
12-17-09, 9:05 am
looking good in here NG!

NickSP
12-17-09, 9:08 am
looking good in here NG!

You mean the can? It is really shiny.

J-Dawg
12-17-09, 11:01 am
So what's in the can????? Lol. Keep up the hard work NG. At least you're back to training.

msktyshha
12-17-09, 1:12 pm
grrrr I hate suspense ....when will it be out?

Beach91
12-17-09, 1:22 pm
IN the can = pills

Whats in the pills and release date, my guess, the Cage, so the release can be done BIG

naturalguy
12-18-09, 9:20 am
Took another pack yesterday. I was expecting some DOMS from deads but they are not there. Other than that I feel well rested and refreshed.

Kon_Rock
12-18-09, 10:21 am
Took another pack yesterday. I was expecting some DOMS from deads but they are not there. Other than that I feel well rested and refreshed.

Z is sounding good so far, keep it up NG

naturalguy
12-21-09, 8:28 am
Well we got blasted with a little snowstorm of 10" of snow and I did A LOT of shoveling yesterday. I did my house and then drove to my dad's (it's good to have Jeep) and shoveled his. It was exhausting and I expected to wake up sore today but I feel good, no soreness and I feel refreshed.

mritter3
12-21-09, 8:48 am
wow all that shoveling and not too much soreness...pretty good, z must me working well for ya thus far.

J-Dawg
12-21-09, 9:07 am
Well we got blasted with a little snowstorm of 10" of snow and I did A LOT of shoveling yesterday. I did my house and then drove to my dad's (it's good to have Jeep) and shoveled his. It was exhausting and I expected to wake up sore today but I feel good, no soreness and I feel refreshed.

Nice NG. We got blasted here too. About 2ft of snow in South Jersey where I'm at. Gym time was replaced with shoveling snow for many hours, lol.

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 2:01 pm
Anything goin' on in here...??? Awful quiet...

naturalguy
12-22-09, 2:31 pm
Anything goin' on in here...??? Awful quiet...

Z has been treating me well, so far so good. Recovery feels improved.

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 6:56 pm
Z has been treating me well, so far so good. Recovery feels improved.

Cool... Can't wait till this hits the market, so I can give it a run...

Mr. Dead
12-23-09, 2:53 pm
Definitely curious, as to how this would help with my contest prep...

mritter3
12-23-09, 3:04 pm
glad to see your liking it so far NG, cant wait til my can comes....

naturalguy
12-23-09, 3:41 pm
Definitely curious, as to how this would help with my contest prep...

This looks like a product that can be used off season as well as pre contest. It should help in both scenarios.

glad to see your liking it so far NG, cant wait til my can comes....

It's kinda cool to open up the unmarked can with the raw tablets (they are not coated since it's a prototype) and be a part of the final product.

psychabinol
12-24-09, 2:47 am
First post by the way.

Im really exited too.

This stuff very sounds interesting.

Me too, opening something thats not even on the market is way cool, and not being able to tell anyone whats in it.

I was picked over at anabolic minds to be an alpha tester too, yesterday. I dont know when im gonna start my log though. I love products that help with recovery though.

Good luck.

naturalguy
12-24-09, 7:17 am
First post by the way.

Im really exited too.

This stuff very sounds interesting.

Me too, opening something thats not even on the market is way cool, and not being able to tell anyone whats in it.

I was picked over at anabolic minds to be an alpha tester too, yesterday. I dont know when im gonna start my log though. I love products that help with recovery though.

Good luck.

Welcome. We look forward to your feedback

naturalguy
12-26-09, 9:13 am
I had a particularly intense workout on Wednesday night and did a powerlifting workout at Skiba's Gym with Tek. I hit a PR for reps on the deadlift and did some exercises I never do - the Back Attack and Reverse Hypers. I expected to be very sore. I was sore on Thursday and had some DOMS on Friday however I am not as sore as I should be.

widdlewade44
12-26-09, 9:44 am
I had a particularly intense workout on Wednesday night and did a powerlifting workout at Skiba's Gym with Tek. I hit a PR for reps on the deadlift and did some exercises I never do - the Back Attack and Reverse Hypers. I expected to be very sore. I was sore on Thursday and had some DOMS on Friday however I am not as sore as I should be.

That's great ng! Congrats on the PRs and I'm happy to hear that Z is helping.

Kevin
widdlewade44

psychabinol
12-27-09, 2:53 am
Now i get what this product is gonna be about, like a sleep/recovery/maybe growth hormone enchancer type product. Sweet.

naturalguy
12-27-09, 9:46 am
Another day on Z. Not any big changes yet however on my last 2 workouts I have been stronger.

mritter3
12-27-09, 10:09 am
Another day on Z. Not any big changes yet however on my last 2 workouts I have been stronger.

well thats always good....hows the sleep patterns been, do you feel more rested?

naturalguy
12-27-09, 12:02 pm
well thats always good....hows the sleep patterns been, do you feel more rested?

yes, I seem to sleep a little deeper and have some good dreams

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 11:44 am
Any further thoughts/impressions...???

naturalguy
12-30-09, 11:53 am
Any further thoughts/impressions...???

So far overall I feel refreshed and strong. I hit 385 x 8 reps on deads this morning.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 12:00 pm
So far overall I feel refreshed and strong. I hit 385 x 8 reps on deads this morning.

Sweet!!! Still sleepin' good, too...???

naturalguy
12-30-09, 2:11 pm
Sweet!!! Still sleepin' good, too...???

Yes, some nights very deeply

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 2:58 pm
Yes, some nights very deeply

Uhm... How deeply...??? "Man I can't believe how rested I am...!!!" or "Crap!!! I slept through my alarm clock!!!"...???

naturalguy
12-30-09, 4:39 pm
Uhm... How deeply...??? "Man I can't believe how rested I am...!!!" or "Crap!!! I slept through my alarm clock!!!"...???

No not like in a coma lol. Solid nights sleep and waking up feeling like I am well rested.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 4:42 pm
No not like in a coma lol. Solid nights sleep and waking up feeling like I am well rested.

Ah... Got it... Great stuff!!!

Mr. Dead
01-03-10, 2:01 pm
Anything noticeable or any changes...???

jumpshot903
01-03-10, 9:20 pm
Im excited about this product im alpha testing it from another board taking first dose tonight im glad to see that your liking it so far excited to see the results.

naturalguy
01-04-10, 10:28 am
Anything noticeable or any changes...???

Strength continues to go up, I feel good and well rested. All good stuff so far

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 11:17 am
Strength continues to go up, I feel good and well rested. All good stuff so far

Cool!!! Can't wait to try it, myself!!!

naturalguy
01-04-10, 12:01 pm
Cool!!! Can't wait to try it, myself!!!

You didn't start yet?

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 12:23 pm
You didn't start yet?

Hasn't arrived, yet...

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 12:48 pm
You didn't start yet?

Should we throw a log up in this section?

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 1:00 pm

Yep...

I started my log, but am just waiting on it to arrive...

naturalguy
01-04-10, 1:03 pm

Yes sir

mritter3
01-04-10, 1:03 pm
hey NG, is this product gonna be unveiled at the arnold or will it be available before that.

naturalguy
01-04-10, 1:52 pm
hey NG, is this product gonna be unveiled at the arnold or will it be available before that.

Not 100% sure on that. Ideally it would be ready by the Arnold but I can't be certain.

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 3:59 pm
I definitely enjoyed my 1st dose, last night...

naturalguy
01-11-10, 8:42 am
My recovery and sleep have been consistently good on Z. I've been really pushing it in the gym with this 5/3/1 program. So far so good.

Tifferzzz
01-11-10, 2:18 pm
Some speculation that I've seen is that this is a Recovery/ZMA/Melatonin/etc Supplement. I typically take melatonin before bed, but I see a lot of conflicting times of when people are taking this. Did Animal give you instructions, or did they simply toss this at you and say 'Good Luck, Enjoy.' I found that if I take Flex before working out it helps me more than post-workout or even evening. Is this the case with this Mystery Supplement as well?

JUGGERNAUT
01-11-10, 2:30 pm
Some speculation that I've seen is that this is a Recovery/ZMA/Melatonin/etc Supplement. I typically take melatonin before bed, but I see a lot of conflicting times of when people are taking this. Did Animal give you instructions, or did they simply toss this at you and say 'Good Luck, Enjoy.' I found that if I take Flex before working out it helps me more than post-workout or even evening. Is this the case with this Mystery Supplement as well?

It's to be taken only before bed and this was stated to the testers.

Tifferzzz
01-12-10, 5:21 pm
Awesome. Thanks.

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 6:47 pm
How goes it, in here...???

naturalguy
01-22-10, 8:37 am
How goes it, in here...???

So far so good. I've been training heavy with my 5/3/1 program, making progress and recovery is definitely improved.

mritter3
01-22-10, 8:54 am
So far so good. I've been training heavy with my 5/3/1 program, making progress and recovery is definitely improved.

how u liking the 5/3/1 ng?

naturalguy
01-22-10, 9:09 am
how u liking the 5/3/1 ng?

I like it a lot. It gives you real, measurable goals to hit when you enter the gym. You know you have a specific # to hit that day. I look forward to workouts now and seeing how I can challenge myself.

mritter3
01-22-10, 9:11 am
I like it a lot. It gives you real, measurable goals to hit when you enter the gym. You know you have a specific # to hit that day. I look forward to workouts now and seeing how I can challenge myself.

very cool....how far along into it are ya?

naturalguy
01-22-10, 10:27 am
very cool....how far along into it are ya?

I am on my 2nd 4 week cycle

J-Dawg
01-22-10, 11:02 am
Is there anything left in the mystery can???

naturalguy
01-22-10, 11:23 am
Is there anything left in the mystery can???

I am done but I am looking forward to these bad boys in final production as I will be using this in my arsenal.

mritter3
01-22-10, 4:39 pm
I am done but I am looking forward to these bad boys in final production as I will be using this in my arsenal.

is this gonna be one of your staples....and if so will you cycle it on and off, and lastly can i get my hands on them at the arnold?

naturalguy
01-22-10, 4:58 pm
is this gonna be one of your staples....and if so will you cycle it on and off, and lastly can i get my hands on them at the arnold?

It seems to be a staple type supplement but I can see cycling it on for when you are really pushing it in the gym and maybe not as needed on an off week or if you are training lighter.

It would be cool if we could debut it at the Arnold, at this point that is not 100% but it is the goal.

mritter3
01-22-10, 4:59 pm
It seems to be a staple type supplement but I can see cycling it on for when you are really pushing it in the gym and maybe not as needed on an off week or if you are training lighter.

It would be cool if we could debut it at the Arnold, at this point that is not 100% but it is the goal.

very cool, good point on the possibility of cycling it at certain times....hope its avail. at the arnold...ill be stocking up.

Mr. Dead
01-22-10, 5:01 pm
Any leftover cans of the prototype...??? *LOL* Seriously, though, I have to say, that I can't wait for it to be released!!!

joe-yamma
01-22-10, 5:42 pm
It would be cool if we could debut it at the Arnold, at this point that is not 100% but it is the goal.i'm gonna cross my fingers that this is ready by the Arnold.
at 34 years old with the way i train, recovery is huge for me (possibly my biggest concern)
i missed the testing application, so i'm very interested to try this as soon as it's released.

Any leftover cans of the prototype...??? *LOL* Seriously, though, I have to say, that I can't wait for it to be released!!!haha +1!!!