PDA

View Full Version : Rage Fired Up on Z

Rage
12-16-09, 10:27 am
Definitely looking forward to running this product. Animal products have always been a staple of my training.

Universal Rep
12-16-09, 10:28 am
Definitely looking forward to running this product. Animal products have always been a staple of my training.

In for the win. Lookin' forward to your feedback brother. When's your next show?

Rage
12-16-09, 10:31 am
In for the win. Lookin' forward to your feedback brother. When's your next show?

Thanks for the opportunity... California Championships May 2010 and then on to Nationals in July out your way...gotta represent!

Universal Rep
12-16-09, 10:33 am
Thanks for the opportunity... California Championships May 2010 and then on to Nationals in July out your way...gotta represent!

Nationals, eh? Big show...

J-Dawg
12-16-09, 10:40 am
In for the feedback Rage.

Rage
12-16-09, 10:42 am
Nationals, eh? Big show...

Masters Nationals, but Nationals none the less...us old guys gotta have our moment too lol.

Rage
12-16-09, 10:44 am
In for the feedback Rage.

Thanks for the opportunity J..really looking forward to trying this...huge Animal fan. Every product never disappoints.

Mr. Dead
12-16-09, 10:49 am
In... Jealous as hell... And diggin' that you've gone back to the original name... Great stuff!!!

Rage
12-16-09, 11:30 am
In... Jealous as hell... And diggin' that you've gone back to the original name... Great stuff!!!

Thank you sir...now if I can just get them to bold it like the old days..gotta go back to the roots.

100jan
12-16-09, 12:56 pm
I'm in to see how it goes. Keep us informed.

Mr. Dead
12-16-09, 1:00 pm
Thank you sir...now if I can just get them to bold it like the old days..gotta go back to the roots.

I think it's a Watchman thing... Back in the "Old Days" you were also listed as a Watchman...

ghost
12-16-09, 1:02 pm
looking forward to the log Rage.. and love that you went back old school man.

Big C
12-16-09, 1:22 pm
OK big man.....good to see you runnin this. Am eager to hear your thoughts and such as you get this thing rollin. Good luck!

Rage
12-16-09, 4:47 pm
I'm in to see how it goes. Keep us informed.

Hey bro..great to see you in here. I'm eager to get this up and running.

I think it's a Watchman thing... Back in the "Old Days" you were also listed as a Watchman...

Oh thats right..nonetheless..no worries

looking forward to the log Rage.. and love that you went back old school man.

Thanks bro who is lucky to have a bold name lol.

OK big man.....good to see you runnin this. Am eager to hear your thoughts and such as you get this thing rollin. Good luck!

Big Chris!...dam I miss working with you brother...need to get you up under the bright lights..got one hell of a physique.

Big C
12-16-09, 6:03 pm
All in due time brother....and I miss working with you too. I know you've got bigger fish to fry with your prep coming up - but I want to talk to you at the Arnold about competing.

In the mean time........I wanna see what this new supplement does! I know I'll see fair and honest feedback from a supplement vet like yourself.

Rage
12-16-09, 7:05 pm
All in due time brother....and I miss working with you too. I know you've got bigger fish to fry with your prep coming up - but I want to talk to you at the Arnold about competing.

In the mean time........I wanna see what this new supplement does! I know I'll see fair and honest feedback from a supplement vet like yourself.

Always have time for ya brother..always. We'll talk at the Arnold for sure. I definitely will be fair and honest on the feedback on Z.

LayzieBone085
12-16-09, 7:39 pm
Good luck with Project Z Rage, look forward to your feedback and hopefully getting a clue on what it is.

mritter3
12-17-09, 9:15 am
cant wait to see your thoughts on this rage....i have been waiting for animal to come out with something like this for awhile.........subbed

wedge
12-17-09, 9:29 am
In for the ride.

Rage
12-17-09, 10:13 am
Good luck with Project Z Rage, look forward to your feedback and hopefully getting a clue on what it is.

cant wait to see your thoughts on this rage....i have been waiting for animal to come out with something like this for awhile.........subbed

In for the ride.

Lets do it brothers...as soon as it gets here it's game on.

J-Dawg
12-17-09, 10:41 am
Package is on the way Rage.

100jan
12-17-09, 2:29 pm
Hey bro..great to see you in here. I'm eager to get this up and running.

Glad to track your progress. I'll keep an eye on this thread bro.

Mr. Dead
12-17-09, 2:30 pm

That means I still have time to intercept it... *LOL*

Rage
12-17-09, 4:15 pm

Thanks J..better have overnighted it dammit!

Glad to track your progress. I'll keep an eye on this thread bro.

Awesome bro..should be some good stuff going on in here.

That means I still have time to intercept it... *LOL*

Hey! You better not or I might have to raise your carbs to 2000 a day and then send you up on stage! Should look ok lol.

Q
12-17-09, 4:35 pm
I'm down for this...

Mr. Dead
12-17-09, 4:53 pm
Hey! You better not or I might have to raise your carbs to 2000 a day and then send you up on stage! Should look ok lol.

*LOL* I could just see it now... Marianne calling you, on a daily basis saying "Tom... he's at it again... He's eating tons of carbs!!! He keeps teling me that you told him to do it... I think he's lost his mind!!!"

Mr. Dead
12-21-09, 11:45 am
Hmmm... There must still be time to intercept it... *LOL*

J-Dawg
12-21-09, 1:26 pm

Lol. Ya better get to it quick without Rage knowing.

Mr. Dead
12-21-09, 1:28 pm

I'll just say NG told me to do it... *LOL*

Rage
12-21-09, 5:19 pm
I'm down for this...

*LOL* I could just see it now... Marianne calling you, on a daily basis saying "Tom... he's at it again... He's eating tons of carbs!!! He keeps teling me that you told him to do it... I think he's lost his mind!!!"

I'll just say NG told me to do it... *LOL*

Did you take mine Dead?...I'm still waiting on mine to get here...getting a bit jelous over here 3,000 miles away from corporate. Dead..don't make me come up there and get it...you'll be looking at 8 hours straight of posing practice.

Mr. Dead
12-21-09, 5:20 pm
Did you take mine Dead?...I'm still waiting on mine to get here...getting a bit jelous over here 3,000 miles away from corporate. Dead..don't make me come up there and get it...you'll be looking at 8 hours straight of posing practice.

You know I like the rough stuff... *LOL*

Rage
12-28-09, 4:57 pm
Ok..Deads off the hook..just got mine today and ready to get after it tonight.

Mr. Dead
12-28-09, 5:36 pm

Good thing... I'd hate to see what kind of added torture you would inflict upon me, otherwise...

J-Dawg
12-29-09, 12:11 pm

Nice Rage. Can't wait to hear your feedback and thoughts.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 11:22 am
First thoughts, impressions...???

Rage
01-04-10, 9:25 am
Nice Rage. Can't wait to hear your feedback and thoughts.

First thoughts, impressions...???

So far I'm loving this stuff because it's helping me sleep better. Haven't had enough workouts under my belt to tell the difference yet because of the breaks and irregular schedule, but I can tell you that the one leg workout I had during the break went really well. This could be very interesting. Could use some more coating on those tablets, but wasn't sure if it helped it to break down a bit faster..J?

mritter3
01-04-10, 1:16 pm
So far I'm loving this stuff because it's helping me sleep better. Haven't had enough workouts under my belt to tell the difference yet because of the breaks and irregular schedule, but I can tell you that the one leg workout I had during the break went really well. This could be very interesting. Could use some more coating on those tablets, but wasn't sure if it helped it to break down a bit faster..J?

sounds like your digging the Z rage...me too, some of those tablets are a little rough going down, but i think that if more for absorption....

wedge
01-04-10, 1:38 pm

I was reading over in Juggernauts thread that it helps him sleep better as well. Looking forward to seeing how it translates in other areas.

Love2lift21
01-04-10, 2:51 pm
Subbed for the ride!

Rage
01-04-10, 6:52 pm
sounds like your digging the Z rage...me too, some of those tablets are a little rough going down, but i think that if more for absorption....

Ya thats what I was thinking too.

I was reading over in Juggernauts thread that it helps him sleep better as well. Looking forward to seeing how it translates in other areas.

Better sleep means more time in REM and more GH for the system. That is golden. Hey, great work in the contest.

Subbed for the ride!

Good to have you along brother.

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 6:52 pm
Better sleep means more time in REM and more GH for the system. That is golden.

This is what I'm hopin' for...

BubbyLight
01-04-10, 8:05 pm
rage. seeing how you life this new shit. get some sleep. you know im not with that AM cardio u got me doin...aha just playin

twoheadedboy
01-05-10, 5:49 am
rage. seeing how you life this new shit. get some sleep. you know im not with that AM cardio u got me doin...aha just playin

Come on you know you want him doing 3am suicides in the snow uphill both ways to top the rest of us :)

wedge
01-05-10, 9:56 am
Better sleep means more time in REM and more GH for the system. That is golden. Hey, great work in the contest.

Thanks. I have a good mentor.

I'm thinking Z would be a great addition to run with something like GH Max.

Rage
01-06-10, 6:38 pm
This is what I'm hopin' for...

So far that seems to be the case

Shit bro..I didn't think I'd be joining you guys so soon.

Come on you know you want him doing 3am suicides in the snow uphill both ways to top the rest of us :)

He does...I can tell..but I'm not traveling up to the mountains lol.

Thanks. I have a good mentor.

I'm thinking Z would be a great addition to run with something like GH Max.

It's possible but you don't want to get too high a levels of certain ingredients because something else has to come down to off set. Still might be a good stack but we'll have to wait and see. I appreciate being your mentor, but brother...your putting in all the work..much respect for ya.

Rage
01-12-10, 10:49 am
Ok, better sleep and shorter recovery times so far. Hammered back on Saturday and I was already recovered Monday. Legs today so we'll see how that recovery goes....

Rage
01-18-10, 7:28 pm
I'm noticing a definite increase in recovery times. Even leg day last week. I'm making this product one of my staples.

Little Z
01-18-10, 7:31 pm
I'm noticing a definite increase in recovery times. Even leg day last week. I'm making this product one of my staples.

Im doing the same brother, once this can is gone and they release Z on the market its joining the arsenal..

Rage
01-18-10, 7:37 pm
Im doing the same brother, once this can is gone and they release Z on the market its joining the arsenal..

I here you bro...anything that can help in that area is a huge plus.

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 12:40 pm

x2... Definitely!!! (I'm going to be a bit sad, when my can of this is empty...)

mritter3
01-21-10, 3:22 pm
x2... Definitely!!! (I'm going to be a bit sad, when my can of this is empty...)

i guess that makes me number 3...cant wait to get my hands on it...only got a few more packs in the can....nooooooooo!

Rage
01-29-10, 10:13 am
All done.

* Slept better on Project Z
* Faster recovery times
* Rage is adding Project Z to his staple supps - SOLD

I need more J!!! I need more!!!!

Mr. Dead
01-29-10, 10:56 am
All done.

* Faster recovery times

100% agreement with this!!! And, I need more, too!!!

mritter3
01-29-10, 1:31 pm
All done.

* Faster recovery times

you and me both Rage....cant wait til it becomes avail for all.

Rage
01-29-10, 1:37 pm
100% agreement with this!!! And, I need more, too!!!

you and me both Rage....cant wait til it becomes avail for all.

I hope we aren't waiting long because I want to run this through my contest prep.

Good to hear it worked well for you guys. And thank you to Universal for letting us give it a trial run.

Mr. Dead
01-29-10, 1:41 pm
I hope we aren't waiting long because I want to run this through my contest prep.

Good to hear it worked well for you guys. And thank you to Universal for letting us give it a trial run.

What he said...