PDA

View Full Version : Project Z.

C.Coronato
12-16-09, 10:32 am
I am always up for being a Guinea Pig. So when I got a shiny silver, no label, hot of the press can, i immediately obliged. I wanted to close in on this specific product so i made sure i didnt take much else around the time of when i took the "Z". Not much to report now except for the fact that its right in line with the Animal fashion. This will be my log for Project Z for the next few weeks.

Other Supplements through the day:

Pak
Nitro
Omega
Joint-V
Amino 2250
Uni-Liver
Gain Max
Milk and Egg
EAA Nitro
Shock Therapy
Torrent

Universal Rep
12-16-09, 10:34 am
Yup yup...

Mr. Dead
12-16-09, 11:03 am
2nd!!!

Aggression
12-16-09, 11:06 am
3th?

J-Dawg
12-16-09, 11:32 am
4rd? In for this TTL.

Kon_Rock
12-16-09, 1:05 pm
I guess I'll be 5th here.

I don't know what you can say but:

Is this a right after workout supp(Like Torrent) or a take all day type thing(BCAA)?

Beowulf
12-16-09, 1:06 pm
6d.......

Looking forward to seeing the results.

Flash419
12-16-09, 1:09 pm
I'm next... :-P

But shouldn't we let the man himself fill his own log up? LOL

ghost
12-16-09, 1:09 pm
suuuubbbbbbbed!

Big C
12-16-09, 1:20 pm
I'm in here bro....tear it up, lookin forward to your thoughts during and after your run.

Big Wides
12-16-09, 7:59 pm
watching whats going on

dannynb
12-16-09, 9:49 pm
subbed...always looking in on TTL training

sunny_max
12-16-09, 10:45 pm
i wanna see how this goes.....subbed

mritter3
12-17-09, 9:08 am
cant wait to see how this goes TTL, subbed....been wanting animal to have a product like i think this is for some time now.

C.Coronato
12-17-09, 9:45 am
Yup yup...

2nd!!!

3th?

4rd? In for this TTL.

I guess I'll be 5th here.

I don't know what you can say but:

Is this a right after workout supp(Like Torrent) or a take all day type thing(BCAA)?

6d.......

Looking forward to seeing the results.

I'm next... :-P

But shouldn't we let the man himself fill his own log up? LOL

suuuubbbbbbbed!

I'm in here bro....tear it up, lookin forward to your thoughts during and after your run.

watching whats going on

subbed...always looking in on TTL training

i wanna see how this goes.....subbed

cant wait to see how this goes TTL, subbed....been wanting animal to have a product like i think this is for some time now.

Thanks for the subs fellas. Took it at the same time yesterday. I took my Torrent and Nitro, no changes there. Came home, ate, and hit up Z. So far so good. I can't say exactly how i feel yet, but i foresee some good things coming.

J-Dawg
12-17-09, 10:42 am
Thanks for the subs fellas. Took it at the same time yesterday. I took my Torrent and Nitro, no changes there. Came home, ate, and hit up Z. So far so good. I can't say exactly how i feel yet, but i foresee some good things coming.

Only a few days in the books. Long term results is what it's all about.

BubbyLight
12-17-09, 1:03 pm
Tree on that Z.

J-DOG
12-17-09, 8:57 pm
Subbed bro lookin forward to hearing some positive things bout Z! This could be a wake up call for some new gains and restfull sleep for a change. As J-Dawg said we are here for the long term results!

JD

Little Z
12-18-09, 2:43 am
Yo, im in bro.. lookin forward to your thoughts as well..

C.Coronato
12-18-09, 4:57 pm
Only a few days in the books. Long term results is what it's all about.

Tree on that Z.

Subbed bro lookin forward to hearing some positive things bout Z! This could be a wake up call for some new gains and restfull sleep for a change. As J-Dawg said we are here for the long term results!

JD

Yo, im in bro.. lookin forward to your thoughts as well..

Thanks fellas.

Same time as the day before. Nothing yet. After speaking with some of the other "Z"ers .. its a possibility i may be having opposite effects, either way, we shall see.

naturalguy
12-19-09, 9:07 am
subb'd for your feedback

C.Coronato
12-21-09, 11:09 am
subb'd for your feedback

Thanks Pal.

C.Coronato
12-21-09, 11:11 am
Workouts and feeling the same. Not sure if i can say if i like it or not yet, im still up in the air. Having trouble putting my exact finger on it.

Little Z
12-21-09, 11:18 am
Has your sleep changed at all?.. How many hours are you getting?

Lookin forward to seein who gets the chance at trying this product tomorrow..

Mr. Dead
12-21-09, 3:03 pm
Do ya think this would go well with Contest Prep...???

mritter3
12-21-09, 3:06 pm

thats the question i want to know

Little Z
12-21-09, 5:00 pm

that seems to be the key right now, so i gotta know how ttl is doin on that lol..

sunny_max
12-21-09, 8:49 pm
that seems to be the key right now, so i gotta know how ttl is doin on that lol..

yeah and when you wake up if its like your refreshed or if you had a good night sleep?? do you wake up a lot in the middle of night or sleep staright? cause thats my biggest issue...i wake up a lot........too many questions...i am getting impatient about this product lol

Little Z
12-21-09, 10:24 pm
yeah and when you wake up if its like your refreshed or if you had a good night sleep?? do you wake up a lot in the middle of night or sleep staright? cause thats my biggest issue...i wake up a lot........too many questions...i am getting impatient about this product lol

i dont mean to hijack ttl's thread, but those are questions i am interested in knowing the answers.. i am not a solid sleeper.. i get all my meals, i try
to get a solid 8 hours, but as you do i constantly wake up and sometimes am unable to get back to sleep for a few hours..

i have seen on a couple other guys logs especially Juggs.. he's getting great sleep, but than again that man hibernates like an ole grizzly..

C.Coronato
12-22-09, 2:31 pm

Sleep as always been a constant problem for me. I usually get 5-6 on a typical week day.

Do ya think this would go well with Contest Prep...???

Yea absolutely.

Same as above brother.

Haha, same.

I have Lymes so im never refreshed lol, and i drink alot so i always wake up in the middle of the night to pee.

i dont mean to hijack ttl's thread, but those are questions i am interested in knowing the answers.. i am not a solid sleeper.. i get all my meals, i try
to get a solid 8 hours, but as you do i constantly wake up and sometimes am unable to get back to sleep for a few hours..

i have seen on a couple other guys logs especially Juggs.. he's getting great sleep, but than again that man hibernates like an ole grizzly..

Haha, yea sleep is a priority of mine as well, simply because i never get the best. So far no significant changes.

C.Coronato
12-22-09, 2:31 pm
So far so good. No real patterns of change as of late. Still going strong.

sunny_max
12-22-09, 9:47 pm
hey thnx for the update TTL......i drink a lot too so likewise i get up a lot to pee, bud light all the way!!! lol......5-6 hrs of sleep is what i get too so i am really looking fwd to how this turns out for ya.....keep going strong brother.....

Little Z
12-23-09, 12:42 am
hey thnx for the update TTL......i drink a lot too so likewise i get up a lot to pee, bud light all the way!!! lol......5-6 hrs of sleep is what i get too so i am really looking fwd to how this turns out for ya.....keep going strong brother.....

pretty sure he is referring to water.. lmao..

sunny_max
12-23-09, 12:44 am

lmao......i feel like an idiot haha........anyways i still get up to pee a lot lol.....

C.Coronato
12-23-09, 3:18 pm

lmao......i feel like an idiot haha........anyways i still get up to pee a lot lol.....

haha. No problem man. But yea it is water. Im not much of a drinker.

C.Coronato
12-23-09, 3:21 pm
Didnt have a meal before bed as i trained late. I literally had some Nitro and Torrent and hit some Z and bed .. things are looking up.

sunny_max
12-24-09, 10:24 pm
lets hear some good things about this project Z this christmas....haha.....happy holidays TTl....

C.Coronato
12-28-09, 1:33 pm
lets hear some good things about this project Z this christmas....haha.....happy holidays TTl....

Tryin my brother. You too man.

C.Coronato
12-28-09, 1:34 pm
Some serious bug caught hold of me and knocked me down for a few days. So Z was put on hold. Im back now and im feeling ok, not 100% yet, but Z will begin again once im up and 100% running.

mritter3
12-28-09, 1:36 pm
glad to see your feeling better ttl....hope z is treating ya well.

J-Dawg
12-29-09, 12:18 pm
Hope you feel better TTL. Keep hitting it hard when ya get back in there.

C.Coronato
12-30-09, 11:33 am
Hope you feel better TTL. Keep hitting it hard when ya get back in there.

Thanks J. Back on track brother.

C.Coronato
12-30-09, 11:34 am
Back on track with Z. Now i can give it a solid running.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 11:45 am
Back on track with Z. Now i can give it a solid running.

Sweet!!! Can't wait to read your thoughts/impressions!!!

Impackt
12-30-09, 3:26 pm
Good Shit bro keep it up!!

Aggression
12-30-09, 3:26 pm
Glad to hear you're back on the good path my friend. Now EAT UP!

scals
01-03-10, 1:04 pm

x2. 225 bro.

C.Coronato
01-04-10, 1:26 pm
Sweet!!! Can't wait to read your thoughts/impressions!!!

Good Shit bro keep it up!!

x2. 225 bro.

Thanks Fellas. Yup back on track feeling good and full!

C.Coronato
01-04-10, 1:28 pm
Back on Track with Z. Feeling good, and im coming around. The effects of Z are defkicking in and im feeling good.

mritter3
01-04-10, 1:36 pm
Back on Track with Z. Feeling good, and im coming around. The effects of Z are defkicking in and im feeling good.

good to here bro...glad to see your back on track.

sunny_max
01-04-10, 10:51 pm

sweet

C.Coronato
01-05-10, 10:39 am
good to here bro...glad to see your back on track.

Thanks my brother.

sweet

Thanks man.

C.Coronato
01-05-10, 10:40 am
Good night sleep last night. Rough leg session, and im feeling good this morn.

sunny_max
01-06-10, 3:31 pm
so you wake up refreshed........does it make you wake up a few times during the night brother? or do you sleep straight up till the morning?

C.Coronato
01-07-10, 4:24 pm
so you wake up refreshed........does it make you wake up a few times during the night brother? or do you sleep straight up till the morning?

I have been sleeping strait through, which is a rare occasion ..

C.Coronato
01-07-10, 4:24 pm
Feeling good, no complaints here. Taking a serious likeing to Z.

Razor
01-07-10, 4:56 pm

Hmmm interesting. i can't remember the last time i slept all the way through.

sunny_max
01-08-10, 7:22 am
thnx for the info bro!!

Feeling good, no complaints here. Taking a serious likeing to Z.
good deal

C.Coronato
01-08-10, 4:31 pm
Hmmm interesting. i can't remember the last time i slept all the way through.

Agreed!

thnx for the info bro!!

good deal

No prob brother.

C.Coronato
01-08-10, 4:32 pm
Feelin good. Slept strait through again .. hmmm. Could be something good.

C.Coronato
01-11-10, 11:28 am
Feeling good to be back on track. Diet is in order as well as training. Supplements are good and Z is keeping me going. So far so good.

C.Coronato
01-12-10, 5:26 pm
On track and feeling good. Down the hatch after the workout and all is well.

C.Coronato
01-21-10, 10:04 am
Feeling good. The past week on Z has been great. Everything is lining up awesome.

Aggression
01-21-10, 10:10 am
Good to see others feeling the same results. Keep it up playa. Arnold time looms ...

scals
01-21-10, 7:48 pm
Feeling good. The past week on Z has been great. Everything is lining up awesome.

Good to hear brother. This stuff is great.

C.Coronato
01-22-10, 10:30 am
Good to see others feeling the same results. Keep it up playa. Arnold time looms ...

Ahh soo damn close.

Good to hear brother. This stuff is great.

yea it does man.

C.Coronato
01-22-10, 10:32 am
Another day down, another pack of Z. Not sure how to describe it but its going well. I like how i feel in the AM on it, im coming close to the end of the can, and im happy to be a part of a new formula.

mritter3
01-22-10, 10:51 am
Another day down, another pack of Z. Not sure how to describe it but its going well. I like how i feel in the AM on it, im coming close to the end of the can, and im happy to be a part of a new formula.

glad it has been treating you well....you find that you are hungrier in the morning?