PDA

View Full Version : Project Z, A Tale by JUGGERNAUT

JUGGERNAUT
12-16-09, 10:37 am
"We are summoning you to test a new product" they said. I always accept graciously as I have many times before (GroPro, RAGE and others). I'll get this out of the way quick...I'm a huge fan of any type of recuperative formula, especially those that can be used at night to help space out time-wise; all the day-time supps. Stoked about this new release and looking forward to putting in print the initial and final outcome.

JUGGERNAUT
12-16-09, 10:39 am
Gonna use this daily before bed.

J-Dawg
12-16-09, 10:40 am
In for Juggs tale of Project Z.

Birdman
12-16-09, 10:40 am
good luck bro..im sure ur in for a treat

Universal Rep
12-16-09, 10:41 am
Subbed.

Mr. Dead
12-16-09, 10:57 am
Juggs usin' something that is going to make him even more of a mutant...??? Definitely gonna be watchin' this!!!

DANO
12-16-09, 12:25 pm
lookin forward to seein a mutant mutate! you know im in brother!

JUGGERNAUT
12-16-09, 12:27 pm
In for Juggs tale of Project Z.

Cool!

good luck bro..im sure ur in for a treat

Thanks, these paks do look serious!

Subbed.

Nice!

Juggs usin' something that is going to make him even more of a mutant...??? Definitely gonna be watchin' this!!!

Hope it's a mutant-friendly supp

JUGGERNAUT
12-16-09, 12:28 pm
lookin forward to seein a mutant mutate! you know im in brother!

There he is... welcome to chapter one.

100jan
12-16-09, 12:51 pm
I'm subbed!!

ProteinJunkie
12-16-09, 1:09 pm
Who ‘dis is?

Out of all the testers, you win my rare subscription privilege and you will single-handily determine its popularity in Canada. No pressure…serenity now. Anyway – lookin’ forward to your take on it.

ghost
12-16-09, 1:14 pm
subbed

Big C
12-16-09, 1:18 pm
Good luck bro I'll have my eyes on your log.

JUGGERNAUT
12-16-09, 1:52 pm
I'm subbed!!

Neat! Juggs has gone worldwide...

Who ‘dis is?

Out of all the testers, you win my rare subscription privilege and you will single-handily determine its popularity in Canada. No pressure…serenity now. Anyway – lookin’ forward to your take on it.

OK AEY!

subbed

yo man thanks!

Good luck bro I'll have my eyes on your log.

Sure you want this worded that way? haha

Enforcer
12-16-09, 1:57 pm
I am in bro, another new sick product coming out- I cant fuckin wait to see how this turns out

wedge
12-16-09, 2:13 pm
A tale by Juggs. I wonder what kind of story this will become...

Aggression
12-16-09, 2:19 pm
Ayo. I'm up in this thread. Sub'd.

JUGGERNAUT
12-16-09, 2:46 pm
I am in bro, another new sick product coming out- I cant fuckin wait to see how this turns out

At least you are here. Last time I saw you around you didn't seem to have any time for me and when I was crossing the street, you almost ran me down in that nice new truck haha

JUGGERNAUT
12-16-09, 5:17 pm
A tale by Juggs. I wonder what kind of story this will become...

Horror films are my fav

True story, when I was a super young mutant, anytime the monster in the story got killed after doing cool stuff like wiping out a full city; I would cry...I actually rooted for the monster over the people.

Ayo. I'm up in this thread. Sub'd.

This getting to be a block party.....

LVs
12-16-09, 6:55 pm
While I don't have US/CA mailing address to be involved into testing, just will enjoy reading.
Hope this product will arrive to our lands at least by next summer.
Good luck.

Big Wides
12-16-09, 7:01 pm
Good this means you can train twice as hard now....time to push the limits

dannynb
12-16-09, 8:44 pm
subbed

naturalguy
12-17-09, 8:16 am

Yeah I think it's time he stepped up his game

mritter3
12-17-09, 8:55 am
def. subbed for this one Jugg....daily before bed..looking forward to using it, cant wait to see what you guys all think of it.

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 10:13 am
While I don't have US/CA mailing address to be involved into testing, just will enjoy reading.
Hope this product will arrive to our lands at least by next summer.
Good luck.

Very cool Russia! I have some friends in Krasnodar, I'm sure it will get there before that.

Always pushing me, good friend.

subbed

yo yo yo danny!

Yeah I think it's time he stepped up his game

Great, now I will have to buy more new clothes to fit...again...

def. subbed for this one Jugg....daily before bed..looking forward to using it, cant wait to see what you guys all think of it.

Even day one was neat!

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 10:23 am
Here is how the first day of Z went:

1. Made me sleep like a rock (Big plus)
2. Made my face tingle (I get a kick out of stuff like this)
3. It's in a "PAK" (How cool is that?) (I restrained myself from downing the whole PAK in the plastic)

J-Dawg
12-17-09, 10:40 am

x2. The only reason we're doing Project Z is for Juggs to step up his game. All other reasons are pointless, lol.

J-Dawg
12-17-09, 10:40 am

3. It's in a "PAK" (How cool is that?) (I restrained myself from downing the whole PAK in the plastic)

Interesting stuff there Juggs.

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 11:06 am
I'll keep it real.

machineman
12-17-09, 11:51 am
you know I am in J......looking forward to this hittin the market!

100jan
12-17-09, 2:30 pm
Neat! Juggs has gone worldwide...

Sure bro, support from Macedonia!!!

JUGGERNAUT
12-17-09, 2:34 pm
you know I am in J......looking forward to this hittin the market!

Can always depend on MM

Sure bro, support from Macedonia!!!

Right on! I'm gonna study up on your land!

100jan
12-17-09, 2:47 pm
Right on! I'm gonna study up on your land!

Lots of interesting things bro, check it out.

Little Z
12-18-09, 2:41 am
You know im along for the ride to see how my brother Juggs handles Project Z..

Lookin forward to your updates man, hope all is well..

JUGGERNAUT
12-18-09, 10:30 am
You know im along for the ride to see how my brother Juggs handles Project Z..

Lookin forward to your updates man, hope all is well..

Great bud! Here I go!

JUGGERNAUT
12-18-09, 10:44 am
I swear this stuff has improved my sleep! This for me is epic because I'm one of those over thinkers, as in; I can't stop thinking...even at night!

Obviously I have not put on 20lbs of lean mass in the first two days but I can say my doms has been pushed back a day. I trained hard the day before I used it and two days into using "Z" I have yet to get sore. I'm curious if it's going to be like this all the way through.

With my recent find of Intra-Aid (I think it kicks butt) and now this, I'm really hoping I can make Z a staple.

I also need to break through with my training to another level, because I seem to have leveled at 220lbs@5'6". This is not enough mass... 2010 will be a giant bulk phase so "Z" better step up in the next 3 weeks to get approval.

twoheadedboy
12-19-09, 10:30 am
I swear this stuff has improved my sleep! This for me is epic because I'm one of those over thinkers, as in; I can't stop thinking...even at night!

Obviously I have not put on 20lbs of lean mass in the first two days but I can say my doms has been pushed back a day. I trained hard the day before I used it and two days into using "Z" I have yet to get sore. I'm curious if it's going to be like this all the way through.

With my recent find of Intra-Aid (I think it kicks butt) and now this, I'm really hoping I can make Z a staple.

I also need to break through with my training to another level, because I seem to have leveled at 220lbs@5'6". This is not enough mass... 2010 will be a giant bulk phase so "Z" better step up in the next 3 weeks to get approval.

I am so excited about this product...my only two non-Universal world supplements that I've ever used and would want to use again seem to be encompassed by this new pack. Both were from the same company, one is the "nighttime" version of a two per day dieting supplement that has sleep aides, the other is a recovery aid. To roll them up into one, plus make it better, AND make it an Animal Pak seems to be a dream come true!

JUGGERNAUT
12-19-09, 11:09 am
Same deal. Never slept better and feeling good! More details later.

Vaze_06
12-19-09, 11:17 am
ooooh lil panda is getting serious!!
sub =)

JUGGERNAUT
12-20-09, 4:06 pm
Too much snow. Snow shoveling recovery product haha

Like I have been saying all along, sleeping better, a very noticable change. Missed some workouts but think I'm going to be stronger because I just feel better. Monday we find out.

DANO
12-20-09, 5:33 pm
Well buddy, it looks like it should be "Project: ZZZZZZ" with all the good sleep you are getting. enjoy the back workout with the shovel!

J-Dawg
12-21-09, 9:23 am
Too much snow. Snow shoveling recovery product haha

Like I have been saying all along, sleeping better, a very noticable change. Missed some workouts but think I'm going to be stronger because I just feel better. Monday we find out.

Good to hear juggs but make sure you make up for those missed workouts.

JUGGERNAUT
12-21-09, 11:27 am
Well buddy, it looks like it should be "Project: ZZZZZZ" with all the good sleep you are getting. enjoy the back workout with the shovel!

Very true

Good to hear juggs but make sure you make up for those missed workouts.

I was "listening to my body" not really missed.

JUGGERNAUT
12-21-09, 11:28 am
Training tonight, def gonna be stronger.

Birdman
12-21-09, 11:46 am
better sleep, no soreness, better strength?!?! sounds like a win win to me

JUGGERNAUT
12-21-09, 11:52 am
better sleep, no soreness, better strength?!?! sounds like a win win to me

Not sure about the strength gain just yet till tonight but you know when you get that feeling you are stronger going in? I have that.

Birdman
12-21-09, 11:57 am
that is a great feeling my friend..as if the world is at your feet

Vaze_06
12-21-09, 2:04 pm
Training tonight, def gonna be stronger.

*cough* Finally
thought u might be slacking hehe

wedge
12-22-09, 10:40 am
Think I might get this stuff just for the sleep benefits.

JUGGERNAUT
12-29-09, 11:42 am
Gearing up for New Years! Figured I would let this Z stuff have enough time to saturate the system and not make any judgements too soon about it's performance. Here it goes, after several consecutive days training having some time off from work...even doing cardio! (yes cardio) (he said cardio he did) I can say 3 things for sure.

1. It improves quality of sleep dramatically.
2. DOMS is way less severe.
3. I'm stronger with less pain.

There will more to this story in the last phase of taking it I'm sure.

mritter3
12-29-09, 12:00 pm
hey JUGGS glad to see your getting a lot out of z...cant wait to try it.

J-Dawg
12-29-09, 12:06 pm
Good updates Juggs.

DANO
12-29-09, 12:37 pm
I can read between the lines... shoveling snow is your cardio im sure.

machineman
12-29-09, 1:48 pm
the mighty panda is doing cardio? has the earth slipped off it's axis? haha...sound like a good product, J.....will be starting mine today......

Little Z
12-31-09, 1:44 am

My first day was similar.. except my chest and front delts were tingling.. and i thought it was in my head, but then i remembered someone
already talked about it, and low and behold it was you.. lol

JUGGERNAUT
01-04-10, 10:30 am
hey JUGGS glad to see your getting a lot out of z...cant wait to try it.

Getting back to you finally it just seems to get better. This IS just the thing you need if you hit a wall with your training too!

Good updates Juggs.

Glad you like, I generally don't get too excited about stuff till it actually does something.

I can read between the lines... shoveling snow is your cardio im sure.

Nope, actually doing some real stuff! Gotta condition that heart!

the mighty panda is doing cardio? has the earth slipped off it's axis? haha...sound like a good product, J.....will be starting mine today......

Haha yeah it's true but then again I switch up my training often so there you have it...

My first day was similar.. except my chest and front delts were tingling.. and i thought it was in my head, but then i remembered someone
already talked about it, and low and behold it was you.. lol

True, you can't take this stuff and NOT know that you did.

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-10, 1:10 pm
This tale has turned into a short story.

Does Z work? It does.

I purposely waited this long to write again so this stuff had ample time to get in and do its thing.

It worked fast, noticeable from night one with better deeper sleep and just turned into a whirlwind of repair!

I have been training solo for a bit and changed things up to amplify the need to repair. I'm not good with high reps so I did them; I'm not good with cardio but did it. I kept it heavy cuz that's what I do. I did lots of sets because that too is what I do.

End of story, you can train yourself to death and walk away from it feeling like you only trained till your eyes bled on Z.

My body weight is up, my injuries feel better and I picked up some strength, I feel better half way through the day and I sleep like a hibernating bear.

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 1:22 pm
I purposely waited this long to write again so this stuff had ample time to get in and do its thing.

It worked fast, noticeable from night one with better deeper sleep and just turned into a whirlwind of repair!

Yeah right... Admit it Juggs, you're lazy, haha.

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 1:23 pm
Panda hibernation...???

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 1:25 pm
Panda hibernation...???

More like a sloth, methinks.

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-10, 1:38 pm
Yeah right... Admit it Juggs, you're lazy, haha.

Won't ever run a marathon but not lazy

Panda hibernation...???

Funny but imagine PANDA Stretching.

More like a sloth, methinks.

The sloth does have life down...

JUGGERNAUT
01-11-10, 11:35 am
Z is still going strong. Luv this stuff and won't train without it. Does what it should do and very noticeable. I should feel wrecked after my wo doing jailhouse rows but I'm not.

**1.08.10 Trained with J-Dawg, G-Diesel and Naturalguy.

Jailhouse Rows w/J-Dawgs foot assist to hold down the bar.

bar for reps, 1 piex5, 2 piesx5, 3 piesx5, 4 piesx5, 5 piesx5, 6 piesx4, 7 piesx1, 7 piesx2, 6 piesx3

Some light incline dumbell presses and flys to re-hab the left side. 35'sx8 on both per set at 6 sets total....done.

Good stuff with good company.

Mocha Ultra Whey Pro PWO

machineman
01-11-10, 12:01 pm
Z is still going strong. Luv this stuff and won't train without it. Does what it should do and very noticeable. I should feel wrecked after my wo doing jailhouse rows but I'm not.

**1.08.10 Trained with J-Dawg, G-Diesel and Naturalguy.

Jailhouse Rows w/J-Dawgs foot assist to hold down the bar.

bar for reps, 1 piex5, 2 piesx5, 3 piesx5, 4 piesx5, 5 piesx5, 6 piesx4, 7 piesx1, 7 piesx2, 6 piesx3

Some light incline dumbell presses and flys to re-hab the left side. 35'sx8 on both per set at 6 sets total....done.

Good stuff with good company.

Mocha Ultra Whey Pro PWO

string workout, J.....some nice heavy rows too! I am diggin Z as well.....going to be a staple for sure....

JUGGERNAUT
01-11-10, 12:07 pm
string workout, J.....some nice heavy rows too! I am diggin Z as well.....going to be a staple for sure....

string workout? Reminds me of string cheese my fav haha

BubbyLight
01-11-10, 12:32 pm
if you dont mind me asking. what are jailhouse rows

JUGGERNAUT
01-11-10, 12:43 pm
if you dont mind me asking. what are jailhouse rows

You take a standard 7 ft Olympic bar, jam an end into the corner of a room (This keeps the bar from jumping up in the back when you load the front with plates and row) (When it gets very heavy you need something to hold it down though)

All you do is row it by placing your hands right behind the collar stop on the bar; behind the front with the plates on it (feet about shoulder width) and row to your chest with your legs slightly bent.

BubbyLight
01-11-10, 1:40 pm
You take a standard 7 ft Olympic bar, jam an end into the corner of a room (This keeps the bar from jumping up in the back when you load the front with plates and row) (When it gets very heavy you need something to hold it down though)

All you do is row it by placing your hands right behind the collar stop on the bar; behind the front with the plates on it (feet about shoulder width) and row to your chest with your legs slightly bent.

thanks dude. just never knew those were called jailhouse rows

JUGGERNAUT
01-11-10, 1:47 pm
thanks dude. just never knew those were called jailhouse rows

The name is "dated" but that's the name I'm used to hearing, that's all.

100jan
01-11-10, 7:53 pm
Glad everything is alright and "Z" is doing the job bro, keep it up .

JUGGERNAUT
01-14-10, 2:32 pm
Tonight is my last dose of Z. The worst thing about this, is that I can't continue taking it without it going live!

Not a product to ignore folks.

ProteinJunkie
01-14-10, 3:33 pm
Tonight is my last dose of Z. The worst thing about this, is that I can't continue taking it without it going live!

Not a product to ignore folks.

Nice.

DANO
01-14-10, 3:44 pm
still sleeping ok? how is the neck/nerve deal on Z?

JUGGERNAUT
01-14-10, 3:49 pm
Nice.

truth

still sleeping ok? how is the neck/nerve deal on Z?

I don't want to sleep without it! No affect on nerves sorry to say. I bet it is good for joint healing though as a secondary benefit...my joints are feeling better and I have not been on Animal Flex for a while.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 3:50 pm
Sounds like you may have a new staple, perhaps...???

JUGGERNAUT
01-14-10, 3:55 pm
Sounds like you may have a new staple, perhaps...???

No question, been waiting for a new night time sup. I used GH STAK in the PM in the past/semi recent but this def blows it away.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 4:05 pm
No question, been waiting for a new night time sup. I used GH STAK in the PM in the past/semi recent but this def blows it away.

I definitely have to agree...

JUGGERNAUT
01-20-10, 3:53 pm
I need another bottle! My sleep has gone to &*(^ without it.

Hurry production, I approve already!

Little Z
01-20-10, 3:55 pm
I need another bottle!

x2.. lol

mritter3
01-20-10, 4:04 pm
I need another bottle! My sleep has gone to &*(^ without it.

i havent finished mine yet...but its got my approval as well....lets get this on the shelves.

JUGGERNAUT
01-20-10, 4:10 pm
i havent finished mine yet...but its got my approval as well....lets get this on the shelves.

Strength in #s!

mritter3
01-20-10, 4:12 pm
Strength in #s!

you think will have to wait til the arnold to get our hands on more???

JUGGERNAUT
01-20-10, 4:17 pm
you think will have to wait til the arnold to get our hands on more???

I'm hoping they do one better and offer it as a package deal with an ANIMAL BAG!

Corp? You hear what the Juggs is cookin?

mritter3
01-20-10, 4:24 pm
I'm hoping they do one better and offer it as a package deal with an ANIMAL BAG!

Corp? You hear what the Juggs is cookin?

now that would be awesome!!

JUGGERNAUT
03-12-10, 10:42 am
Savin up for my next can of PM!

DANO
03-12-10, 11:59 am
you are gonna need it after that workout!