PDA

View Full Version : From A to Z

Aggression
12-16-09, 10:49 am
Aggression checkin' in here. I was fortunate enough to be selected as a Alpha Tester for Project Z. J-DAWG hooked me up with an early batch.

I'll be recording my thoughts and feelings on this here supplement as it runs it's course. As far as I know, it deals with recovery. And as well all know, recovery plays a critical role when building up one's physique. I'll never say no to something that will help me recover better. Attacking your body with iron and forcing thousands of calories into your system on a daily basis doesn't exactly allow your body to set itself to 'cruise control', so let's see if Project Z can help.

Stay tuned ..

C.Coronato
12-16-09, 10:55 am
In to see how you respond brother.

Mr. Dead
12-16-09, 10:56 am
Jealous... *LOL* But definitely lookin' forward to seein' ya take this stuff to the limit!!!

Universal Rep
12-16-09, 11:25 am
Aggression checkin' in here. I was fortunate enough to be selected as a Alpha Tester for Project Z. J-DAWG hooked me up with an early batch.

I'll be recording my thoughts and feelings on this here supplement as it runs it's course. As far as I know, it deals with recovery. And as well all know, recovery plays a critical role when building up one's physique. I'll never say no to something that will help me recover better. Attacking your body with iron and forcing thousands of calories into your system on a daily basis doesn't exactly allow your body to set itself to 'cruise control', so let's see if Project Z can help.

Stay tuned ..

Following...

J-Dawg
12-16-09, 11:33 am
Like the title A. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Aggression
12-16-09, 3:41 pm
In to see how you respond brother.

Jealous... *LOL* But definitely lookin' forward to seein' ya take this stuff to the limit!!!

Following...

Like the title A. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Thanks for following along.

Took my first dose yesterday, but nothing to report on. I took it in a bind and not entirely as directed. I was too eager to wait until today. We'll see what happens today when I take the second dose. Should be interesting ...

JasonG
12-16-09, 5:08 pm
Curious, is this a drink or a pak?

Enforcer
12-16-09, 9:37 pm
Def subbed for this bro, always like to see how people respond to the Animal products

dannynb
12-16-09, 9:48 pm
subbed for sure

NaturallyPumpd
12-16-09, 9:52 pm
I am in for this one!!!!

Aggression
12-17-09, 8:39 am
Curious, is this a drink or a pak?

Not sure I can reveal that much. But it IS in fact an Animal product. So if you paid attention in history class, I'm sure the answer is right there in front of you.

Def subbed for this bro, always like to see how people respond to the Animal products

You know it bro. Its a pleasure to be testing yet another supplement in the Animal line.

subbed for sure

I am in for this one!!!!

Let's go!

Aggression
12-17-09, 8:41 am
Took Project Z for the second time yesterday, as directed. Thoughts? Feeling good. I trained legs on Tuesday and I hit 'em hard. I did more exercises than the norm. My legs feel sore, but not as sore as I thought they'd be. It was the first time hitting them real hard, going to failure on each exercise, and even a few forced reps, so I expected to be hurting real bad.

Project Z must be working dat dere magic ....

ghost
12-17-09, 8:48 am
glad to see everyone likes it so far!

mritter3
12-17-09, 8:50 am
awesome that you got hooked up brother....are you taking project z in place of a torrent, or is it something you take later post workout...subbed for this one.

Aggression
12-17-09, 10:30 am
glad to see everyone likes it so far!

What's up, Ghost? Yup, so far, so good.

awesome that you got hooked up brother....are you taking project z in place of a torrent, or is it something you take later post workout...subbed for this one.

Nope, its not in place of Torrent. Right now I've been taking HardFast postworkout, and I've been loving it.

ghost
12-17-09, 10:40 am
not much brother, just working. how are you?

J-Dawg
12-17-09, 10:41 am
Took Project Z for the second time yesterday, as directed. Thoughts? Feeling good. I trained legs on Tuesday and I hit 'em hard. I did more exercises than the norm. My legs feel sore, but not as sore as I thought they'd be. It was the first time hitting them real hard, going to failure on each exercise, and even a few forced reps, so I expected to be hurting real bad.

Project Z must be working dat dere magic ....

Good stuff A. Keep up the hard training.

100jan
12-17-09, 2:35 pm
Subbed and interested how it will go with this new product.

Aggression
12-17-09, 2:48 pm
not much brother, just working. how are you?

I hear that man. Same old. Trying to step up the muscle game now. Fullblown.

Good stuff A. Keep up the hard training.

Thanks J. I need some more of that magic potion.

Subbed and interested how it will go with this new product.

Thanks bro. Should be interesting. I'm a big advocate of recovery products.

Aggression
12-18-09, 9:32 am
Feeling pretty good on this stuff. I feel like my body is running on all cylinders right now. Woke up before I had to this morning, which is always a sign of proper recovery/rest.

Kon_Rock
12-18-09, 10:20 am
Feeling pretty good on this stuff. I feel like my body is running on all cylinders right now. Woke up before I had to this morning, which is always a sign of proper recovery/rest.

Running on all cylinders is always a good thing. This stuff is looking pretty good so far.

Aggression
12-21-09, 11:39 am
Running on all cylinders is always a good thing. This stuff is looking pretty good so far.

Yes sir. Recovery is essential. And this product is doing the job.

Aggression
12-21-09, 11:40 am
Been running Project Z consistently. Last night was the first night that I can remember where I slept through the entire night without waking up. I was waking up every night around 3am to take a leak. Last night I shut my eyes and didn't wake up until my alarm went off. niCCCCCe.

Mr. Dead
12-21-09, 3:02 pm
Being a fellow competitor... Do ya think that this would fit in nicely with Contest Prep...???

Aggression
12-21-09, 3:37 pm
Being a fellow competitor... Do ya think that this would fit in nicely with Contest Prep...???

This supplement would benefit you no matter if you're bulking or dieting down. But judging by the ingredient profile, it would fit nicely into a contest prep, and the benefits it gives would be great for someone dragging through prep.

Mr. Dead
12-21-09, 3:43 pm
This supplement would benefit you no matter if you're bulking or dieting down. But judging by the ingredient profile, it would fit nicely into a contest prep, and the benefits it gives would be great for someone dragging through prep.

Cool... Not 100% sure of the full nature of Project Z, and no clue on it's profile... Definitely great to know...Thanks...

U Mad Brah?
12-21-09, 3:52 pm

sounds like it's good stuff agression brah. very pumped about it my good brah

JasonG
12-21-09, 4:41 pm
Not sure I can reveal that much. But it IS in fact an Animal product. So if you paid attention in history class, I'm sure the answer is right there in front of you.

Ok that answers it!

Aggression
12-22-09, 8:38 am
Cool... Not 100% sure of the full nature of Project Z, and no clue on it's profile... Definitely great to know...Thanks...

No doubt, Mr. D.

sounds like it's good stuff agression brah. very pumped about it my good brah

Thanks brah. Its a good product, brah

brah.

Ok that answers it!

Haha good shit.

mritter3
12-22-09, 8:42 am
Been running Project Z consistently. Last night was the first night that I can remember where I slept through the entire night without waking up. I was waking up every night around 3am to take a leak. Last night I shut my eyes and didn't wake up until my alarm went off. niCCCCCe.

thats what i have been wanting to hear...thans aggression, so overall you liking it thus far?

Aggression
12-22-09, 8:44 am
thats what i have been wanting to hear...thans aggression, so overall you liking it thus far?

Yeah, definitely liking it. It took a couple days to kick in, but that's the norm. I woke up again last night at 5am to piss, but when I woke up, I felt wide awake, as if I could start my day an hour earlier. I did however force myself to go back to sleep, haha.

mritter3
12-22-09, 8:50 am
nice man...now you got me excited for this product for sure....thanks for the info

Aggression
12-28-09, 4:02 pm
nice man...now you got me excited for this product for sure....thanks for the info

No doubt.

Aggression
12-28-09, 4:03 pm
This past week was a bit hectic. Diet wasn't spot on, training was altered, all due to the holiday weekend. Project Z got me right back in the game. The last 2 days have been a fight to get back to normalcy and 'Z' helped get the job done. I'm loving this stuff. End of story.

J-Dawg
12-29-09, 12:12 pm
Solid feedback A. Keep up the hard work bro.

C.Coronato
01-05-10, 4:38 pm
Hows everything in here A?

Aggression
01-05-10, 4:44 pm
Solid feedback A. Keep up the hard work bro.

Thanks, J-Dawg

Hows everything in here A?

Going well, my man. I wasn't able to stay consistent through the NY's weekend with 'Z', but I'm back on track now. Pedal to the medal until Columbus. I have outlined goals in my main journey for '10 as well as the rest of my life, and I am determined to reach those goals.

Aggression
01-07-10, 3:00 pm
Been rocking it consistently all week. One thing I definitely noticed;

I still wake up mid-morning every morning to piss, usually around 3-4am. When I get back into bed, I feel like I'm ready to start the day. I have trouble falling back to sleep. Good stuff.

Mr. Dead
01-07-10, 3:01 pm
Been rocking it consistently all week. One thing I definitely noticed;

I still wake up mid-morning every morning to piss, usually around 3-4am. When I get back into bed, I feel like I'm ready to start the day. I have trouble falling back to sleep. Good stuff.

At least you wake up to piss... *LOL*

Valkyrie83
01-08-10, 1:27 pm

Good point haha.

Aggression
01-12-10, 12:12 pm

Good point haha.

Yeah, I guess I have to count my blessings, haha.

Aggression
01-12-10, 12:13 pm
Still taking this formula on a nightly basis. One thing I've come to feel about this product is that once you get out of bed, you're definitely ready to go. I wake up to hit the bathroom every night at around 3-4am. Once I'm up, I feel like I can start my day. It takes a while for me to settle in and fall back to sleep. Good stuff.

Aggression
01-19-10, 12:15 pm
Been a bit under the weather the past few days. I've decided to take a break from training this week in order to let my body rest. Its about that time anyway, as one can only train HIT for so long before a break is necessary. I'll hop back on it tonight and really boost my recovery.

mritter3
01-19-10, 12:19 pm
hey man hope your feeling better, get the rest, your gonna need it come arnold time bud....glad your liking z, i have the same issue when 4 am hits, i always gotta piss.

Aggression
01-20-10, 10:51 am
hey man hope your feeling better, get the rest, your gonna need it come arnold time bud....glad your liking z, i have the same issue when 4 am hits, i always gotta piss.

Hell yeah. Resting up a bit now to destroy shit later.

Z is going well. I took it last night for the first time in a few days. I slept straight through the night; something I haven't done in a long while. Is it the 'Z'? Or is it the fact that I've been totally exhausted lately? Maybe its a combination of both ...

mritter3
01-20-10, 11:13 am
Hell yeah. Resting up a bit now to destroy shit later.

Z is going well. I took it last night for the first time in a few days. I slept straight through the night; something I haven't done in a long while. Is it the 'Z'? Or is it the fact that I've been totally exhausted lately? Maybe its a combination of both ...

probally the combo of both...although im thinking the Z helps out with that as well.

Aggression
01-21-10, 9:50 am
probally the combo of both...although im thinking the Z helps out with that as well.

No doubt, brother

-----------------------

I feel 100% better this morning, almost like I've been reborn. Its amazing what a few days of solid rest can do for one's body. And the 'Z' definitely played a solid role in the recuperation. Time to slang some iron.

Aggression
02-02-10, 11:42 am
Got about 3 packs left. Its even more effective when you take it after not using it for a few days. Love this stuff.

mritter3
02-02-10, 11:43 am
Got about 3 packs left. Its even more effective when you take it after not using it for a few days. Love this stuff.

ya i noticed that as well, i wonder if you took it straight for a week and then went to every other or every third day if it would still be as effective.

Aggression
02-02-10, 11:44 am
ya i noticed that as well, i wonder if you took it straight for a week and then went to every other or every third day if it would still be as effective.

Very interesting. That may be something to consider once this baby hits the streets.

mritter3
02-02-10, 11:46 am
Very interesting. That may be something to consider once this baby hits the streets.

ya cant wait for that...u thinking that will be at the arnold...cuz my withdrawls are not good off this stuff...lol