PDA

View Full Version : worn out

msktyshha
12-16-09, 10:53 am
My wrists worn out before any other part on my back and bis day, its like the wrist area gets numb like, I don't know what to do. Also when i am doing flyes on chest day i hear crackling in my collar bone and shoulders does this mean I don't have strong bones? i drink a cup of milk atleast 4 times a day. help please

71bbo455
12-16-09, 8:20 pm
As far as having week bones the only way to tell is to have a bone density test. Only your doctor can do that. Unless you have a serious deficiency in your hormones that shouldn't be a problem. You could be gripping way too hard and it wears out your grip, try using wrist straps. See if that helps. As far as cracking in your collar bones and shoulders could be a muscular imbalance where your chest is too strong compared to your back and rear shoulder muscles causing rounded shoulders. This condition would cause tightness in all the muscles in the front of the shoulder and they would grind or crackle everything on certain movements.

msktyshha
12-16-09, 8:48 pm
As far as having week bones the only way to tell is to have a bone density test. Only your doctor can do that. Unless you have a serious deficiency in your hormones that shouldn't be a problem. You could be gripping way too hard and it wears out your grip, try using wrist straps. See if that helps. As far as cracking in your collar bones and shoulders could be a muscular imbalance where your chest is too strong compared to your back and rear shoulder muscles causing rounded shoulders. This condition would cause tightness in all the muscles in the front of the shoulder and they would grind or crackle everything on certain movements.

hmmm if I lift heavier for my back than my chest, isn't my back stronger, I train my back regularly with intensity.

71bbo455
12-16-09, 9:19 pm
hmmm if I lift heavier for my back than my chest, isn't my back stronger, I train my back regularly with intensity.

Not necessarily, your back is much larger and therfore should be stronger. I have the muscular imbalance and I can't bench for shit but my back is very strong. Basically your tendons in your front shoulders get tighter than for your muscle in the rear. They pull your shouders forward and get rounded. I've had to do a lot of rhomboid and teres work to try and correct this.