PDA

View Full Version : Texas ABC - Metroflex, Plano 12-12-09

naturalguy
12-16-09, 11:06 am
They say things are bigger in Texas well the Texas chapter did it BIG. Thanks to Steve Kuclo and Greg from Metroflex Plano for putting on what looks like a great event. Hard training - check, food -check, hardcore gym -check plus a big time seminar and even a rock band. I wish I was able to be there in person but I have to live vicariously through the pics:

http://www.tracydexterphotography.com/Events/MetroFlex-End-Of-Year-BASH/10621417_e5zm4#738804965_pFztD

Dingo
12-16-09, 11:23 am
They say things are bigger in Texas well the Texas chapter did it BIG. Thanks to Steve Kuclo and Greg from Metroflex Plano for putting on what looks like a great event. Hard training - check, food -check, hardcore gym -check plus a big time seminar and even a rock band. I wish I was able to be there in person but I have to live vicariously through the pics:

http://www.tracydexterphotography.com/Events/MetroFlex-End-Of-Year-BASH/10621417_e5zm4#738804965_pFztD

what do you think we have to do everytime you guys in the North East have a big get together.... now you know how we feel, lol

Aggression
12-16-09, 11:32 am
Wow. Texas definitely upped the ante on that one. niCe work

naturalguy
12-16-09, 12:08 pm
what do you think we have to do everytime you guys in the North East have a big get together.... now you know how we feel, lol

so this is payback? You got me then

K_B_
12-16-09, 12:11 pm
It was awesome to get together with some fellow ANIMALS and get a good workout in at a hardcore gym where people look at you and grin when you drop heavy weight instead of the looks you usually get....Had a good turn out even though the Texas chapters are so spread out...looking forward to more in the future...Thanks to Steve and Justin for sharing their time & wisdom with some fans....

Dingo
12-16-09, 12:16 pm
so this is payback? You got me then

payback may have to come next august if you put the camera down and join in on the lifting. The two years you guys have come for the europa you've played photog (much appreciated though) instead of bangin some weights. To any extent it's always good seein you guys when you come down.

naturalguy
12-16-09, 12:18 pm
payback may have to come next august if you put the camera down and join in on the lifting. The two years you guys have come for the europa you've played photog (much appreciated though) instead of bangin some weights. To any extent it's always good seein you guys when you come down.

Someone's got to take pics, one of the days at an ABC I will leave the camera home and go to town

N. Motta
12-16-09, 12:38 pm
Man, what a sick looking event. As the Arnold is always too spendy for me to attend, I'm now convinced that I'm going to save up and try and make it to an event like this. That gym looks fucking awesome. Some really legit dudes bangin in there.

Hope I'm not stepping on Steves toes, but his wife is a good lookin lady.

G Diesel
12-16-09, 1:39 pm
What an awesome event. Much love to my dog Kuclo and the Texas boys for taking the ABC concept and running with it. Ya gotta love the Lone Star state.

Peace, G

Kuclo
12-17-09, 2:16 pm
It was awesome to get together with some fellow ANIMALS and get a good workout in at a hardcore gym where people look at you and grin when you drop heavy weight instead of the looks you usually get....Had a good turn out even though the Texas chapters are so spread out...looking forward to more in the future...Thanks to Steve and Justin for sharing their time & wisdom with some fans....

You are very welcome bro! We are definitly going to make it an annual event...with this being the first year we only plan to do it bigger and better every time!
Thank you for coming out and making it successful!

Man, what a sick looking event. As the Arnold is always too spendy for me to attend, I'm now convinced that I'm going to save up and try and make it to an event like this. That gym looks fucking awesome. Some really legit dudes bangin in there.

Hope I'm not stepping on Steves toes, but his wife is a good lookin lady.

Yes you have to make it to the next event we throw. You will not be disappointed!
And no you are not stepping on my toes...I appreciate the compliment!

G Diesel:
Wish you guys could have been there bro! Next time I would take any excuses!
Looking forward to the next time we all get to hang out.

mritter3
12-17-09, 2:50 pm
yeah big abc right there...way to represent texas....looks like a sweet time.

dannynb
12-17-09, 2:55 pm
Looking forward to this growing.

Steve, I wished I could have been there but next time for sure. If we can't decide on common ground for the next one in Feb, we just might have it in Plano again.

NG, next August you can do some lifting and I'll volunteer to take pics.

Kuclo
12-18-09, 3:57 pm
Looking forward to this growing.

Steve, I wished I could have been there but next time for sure. If we can't decide on common ground for the next one in Feb, we just might have it in Plano again.

NG, next August you can do some lifting and I'll volunteer to take pics.

Sounds good bro! just let one of us know.

And yes you better be there next time!

Madcat
12-20-09, 10:21 am
Live music, a BBQ? I mean shit, did you exchange CHristmas gifts after? JK that is sick for sure! Makes me wanna make a trip for your next one to visit the family and hit some weights with everyone.

Awesome turnout!

Dingo
12-20-09, 3:32 pm
as far s i know the only BIG one on he books so far will be in august, Europa Weekend, until then we are trying to plan a few smaller gatherings to bring out/recruit more members.

dannynb
12-20-09, 9:00 pm
as far s i know the only BIG one on he books so far will be in august, Europa Weekend, until then we are trying to plan a few smaller gatherings to bring out/recruit more members.

Well Dingo, of course we will have Europa weekend every August, but I believe this will be another annual Texas ABC shindig!! At least as long as Steve and the Plano crew are up for it.

Bootleg
12-21-09, 10:12 am
looking forward to next years abc!

prafull
12-23-09, 2:15 pm
KUCLO and HARRIS are some BIGGGG DUDES man..!!!! I can see everybody enjoyed. Even noticed SAGI KALEV in the mix. Congrats Steve.