PDA

View Full Version : Show 'em Up

Naturally Huge
12-16-09, 10:23 pm
I have the choice of training at a few different gyms in my area. On Tuesday evening I chose to train at a gym where all the young bucks think they're the shit with their jeans and wife beaters. I haven't seen anyone in this gym seriously train legs or do heavy gut-breaking deadlifts, etc. Anyway, I arrive in my cut-off sweats, sweat shirt, black Chuck Taylors, and my Animal beanie to top it off. I warm-up on the bike for 5 and then head straight for the deadlift platform. I have it in my mind that I'm gonna teach these pretty boys how to properly train for mass and power. Away we go.....135x10, 225x10, 315x10, and with the power belt cinched I pull 405 for 11. Hopefully they got my point. I'm sure a few of them were snickering at the Animal beanie, but I represented well and after that performance all there was was a look of respect. End of story.

squattingtillipuke
12-17-09, 7:52 am
I have the choice of training at a few different gyms in my area. On Tuesday evening I chose to train at a gym where all the young bucks think they're the shit with their jeans and wife beaters. I haven't seen anyone in this gym seriously train legs or do heavy gut-breaking deadlifts, etc. Anyway, I arrive in my cut-off sweats, sweat shirt, black Chuck Taylors, and my Animal beanie to top it off. I warm-up on the bike for 5 and then head straight for the deadlift platform. I have it in my mind that I'm gonna teach these pretty boys how to properly train for mass and power. Away we go.....135x10, 225x10, 315x10, and with the power belt cinched I pull 405 for 11. Hopefully they got my point. I'm sure a few of them were snickering at the Animal beanie, but I represented well and after that performance all there was was a look of respect. End of story.

Looks like some serious deads going on, great job...and yeah it does take some longer to figure out what they are supposed to do in the gym.

12-17-09, 9:06 am
I'd like to have seen the expressions on their faces.

U Mad Brah?
12-17-09, 12:12 pm
way to represent brah