PDA

View Full Version : Fat Man Walking

utransform
12-16-09, 11:09 pm
Just over a year ago I weighed just about 300 fat freaking pounds. After I left the Marine Corps I promised myself I would never work out again. Well the inevitable happened I became a fat pig. I was huge and disgusting. I was working two jobs and eating myself into an early grave.

I have this really hot young wife who loves the shit out of me. One day during the summer I heard some young guys who were a little inebriated say what the hell is she doing with that fat bastard. It tripped me out to say the least. I was working out of town a lot and kept thinking about their rude comments. It was true though. Something welled up inside of me and I had this mind altering epiphany. I had a weird dream that night and something in the dream said you cant change others until you change yourself. The next morning I packed my truck and called my boss and told him I quit. During the 8 hour drive home I planned my life out. I had to get radical so my wife and I sold our house moved into an apartment less than one mile from Rapid Fitness in Raleigh and I started eating right and bodybuilding. Over the next twelve months I lost about 90 pounds. My body fat was somewhere near infinity. Now at 12% I am hoping to compete in my first masters class contest in April. So this is the beginning of the journey to that contest.

I picked a contest in Gainesville Georgia. An SNBF contest. I know little about the Organization but looked like a good one for a novice. Universal means a lot to me since I have been using their products I purchased at the Vitamin Shoppe. Anyone out there want to lend a legion brother a hand on my journey. I am here follow my journey..

Oh by the way those ass wipes at the pool the next summer they didn't even recognize me.
One of them even asked my wife if she got divorced and who was her new friend. A year of there own partying they were not looking so good either. Yeah I am an animal with a heart of stone and a body of steel .. Semper Fi.. Do or Die

Extreme
12-17-09, 1:23 pm
I'm subbed, and may even look your way for advice every now and then, as I am sitting here looking at myself. Close to 300 lbs and infinite percentages of body fat. 2010 is my year though and I've got big plans! Thanks for posting. It gives me strength and motivation to see that it can be done!

C.Coronato
12-17-09, 1:29 pm
Welcome my brother! Thats a serious story! Have any pics??

NJC_Manhattan
12-17-09, 1:29 pm
Subbd

Aggression
12-17-09, 2:52 pm
Truly inspirational. Subb'd in here for sure.

J Wong
12-17-09, 2:54 pm
What everyone else said, subbed.

Beowulf
12-17-09, 3:52 pm
Inspired.

utransform
12-21-09, 7:29 pm
I have been struggling a little with my diet. Especially because of the freaking holidays. We had a party at work today and I grabbed a plate of Turkey just plain fucking turkey and no less than ten people tried to push me into pasta and a whole bunch of other crap. I finally got so aggravated with this one guy I told him to get freaking real -why do you think your fat bitch. I know its the holidays but 14 month's ago I was a cow and I dedicated myself to a lifestyle and your trying to push me into eating like a pig -fuck you man..

I don't know if ill have a job on Monday after the holiday but I don't give a shit. Getting angry about others trying to convince you thats its okay to cheat a little cured me of my stinking thinking about it. I am about 15 weeks out and there is no time for cheating.

Yeah I am ranting. I am alone I am selfish and I have to be..........

C.Coronato
12-22-09, 11:03 am
It happens my man. People dont understand, and they think simply small wont mess you up .. what i always do is politely say no and smile and walk away. It does get easier my man. You have a goal in mind and you must stick with it.

utransform
12-22-09, 11:09 pm
Thanks bro your right. We live an interesting lifestyle but it all worth it.

utransform
12-24-09, 6:45 am
Yeah Ill be in the Gym today before it closes. Cause I am animal strong. They are closing the Gym early to celebrate x mas. Damm them they are fucking up my routine.. Just Kidding. I want to thank Christian for sending me some stuff it was a blessing and wish all you Iron warriors a merry Christmas.

It has been a hell of a year transforming my body into something other than a fat slob. Check my blog out.

www.utransform.blogspot.com

Happy Holidays

utransform
12-27-09, 8:04 am
The Anvil
I watched a blacksmith once heat up a flat piece of Iron into a molten piece of metal jerky. The long mass of metal started out about an inch thick and when he was done beating the shit out of it was as thin as a ribbon. With some more fire he twisted several of these ribbons like molten pieces of iron into knots and joined them together forming a piece of sculpture. When it was all cooled it was a mighty piece of art and there wasn’t a son of a bitch that could ever bend it. What did he use to accomplish this? An anvil, hammer some fire, and a few other crude tools all of which he used time and time again to form his functional works of art.
Every time I go into the gym I put this image in my mind because that’s what we do with the fire of motivation and the tools of our trade we hammer out our body into perfection. I see myself as and older work of art because I only came into this life at a later age. So I have to stoke the fire a lot more and beat my body mercilessly with training and feed it with supplements that hopefully will defy aging. Yeah I am jealous of the young guys that inundate this forvm but I am proud of you to because you choose this Iron path at the right time of your life and made awesome choices.
We are Iron men shaped and formed by the intensity and fire of our will. We have hearts of stone and bodies of steel and we wouldn’t trade this life for anything else on this freaking planet.

I started my cut for Aprils contest God spare my freaking soul.......

utransform
12-27-09, 11:18 pm
Okay I got through the holiday relatively unscathed. There was this one piece of apple pie and a few pieces of candy which I never eat. I made my wife get it all out of the house because my official cut starts tomorrow. I am going to try to stick to some oat meal and walnuts in the am and chicken/turkey ad nausea as well as some protein for the other meals. if anyone can shoot me some good cutting plans that would be great. It is 104 days until my first contest and I admit I don't know what the hell I am doing with the cutting diet. I have found some good stuff here so I am learning anyone want to help jump in.

I am also going to start the early morning cardio and that sucks because I hate the mornings- I am a certified night owl . My BF % is about 12 now wgt 202. I am 5'9 Ill put other stats up in the next day or so.....

C.Coronato
12-28-09, 2:25 pm
Thats deep brother. Excited for the turnout of the Cuts!

utransform
12-30-09, 7:18 am
I freaking did It actually got my ass out of bed at 0 dark thirty to do morning cardio for my contest prep.. I think a miracle just occurred I am contact the Catholic church as we speak. This is up there with getting raised from the dead shit.

Got to do it 4-5 times a week holy shit it feels good..... Time is relative watching seconds click on the elliptical is excruciating. Its like eating pain and boy does it taste good

semper fi............

Angst
01-06-10, 5:21 pm
Inspiring story brother and best of luck in your contest. There are a lot of people on here who knows a thing or two about contest prep, so don't hesitate to ask if you got questions.
Also please keep your entries in one place instead of starting a new thread under "Your Journey" for each post.

Ardent
02-03-10, 1:52 am
Just over a year ago I weighed just about 300 fat freaking pounds. After I left the Marine Corps I promised myself I would never work out again. Well the inevitable happened I became a fat pig. I was huge and disgusting. I was working two jobs and eating myself into an early grave.

I have this really hot young wife who loves the shit out of me. One day during the summer I heard some young guys who were a little inebriated say what the hell is she doing with that fat bastard. It tripped me out to say the least. I was working out of town a lot and kept thinking about their rude comments. It was true though. Something welled up inside of me and I had this mind altering epiphany. I had a weird dream that night and something in the dream said you cant change others until you change yourself. The next morning I packed my truck and called my boss and told him I quit. During the 8 hour drive home I planned my life out. I had to get radical so my wife and I sold our house moved into an apartment less than one mile from Rapid Fitness in Raleigh and I started eating right and bodybuilding. Over the next twelve months I lost about 90 pounds. My body fat was somewhere near infinity. Now at 12% I am hoping to compete in my first masters class contest in April. So this is the beginning of the journey to that contest.

I picked a contest in Gainesville Georgia. An SNBF contest. I know little about the Organization but looked like a good one for a novice. Universal means a lot to me since I have been using their products I purchased at the Vitamin Shoppe. Anyone out there want to lend a legion brother a hand on my journey. I am here follow my journey..

Oh by the way those ass wipes at the pool the next summer they didn't even recognize me.
One of them even asked my wife if she got divorced and who was her new friend. A year of there own partying they were not looking so good either. Yeah I am an animal with a heart of stone and a body of steel .. Semper Fi.. Do or Die
Damn straight. Im in.