PDA

View Full Version : chewing pak

intoodeep25
12-18-09, 12:32 am
i cant get down some of the pills in pak, i have to chew them up and wash em down. i was thinking about this one day and wondered, is this causing the pak to become "wasted"? is the chewed up pak making it to where it needs to go for proper absorbtion, or is it being broken down someone else in the body? i also do this with uniliver. is this ok or am i robbing myself by doing this

intoodeep25
12-18-09, 12:34 am
i would like to note that i have tried over and over and over again to swallow these pills. the result most of the time is it getting stuck in my throat and me jamming my finger down to puke it up. its an ugly process that im too familiar with

JasonG
12-18-09, 12:36 am
Fine with uniliver, it doesn't have a time released coating, but pills in the pak do so I wouldn't chew them. You can't just take one at a time? I put the whole pak in my mouth, take a swig of water and swallow that with all the pills. I Would think one at a time like this would work fine.

intoodeep25
12-18-09, 12:43 am
lol. nah man. one at a time doesnt work, gets stuck in the ol throat

Little Z
12-18-09, 1:44 am
hey bro.. a lot of fellow Animals cant stomach taking pills.. no matter the size.. ive seen it over and over.. next time, check out the search feature
if you have a question cause 9 times outta 10 you'll find it has already been asked, and usually more than once.. but if you hit this link up and look
at the 3rd question down you'll find your answer..

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=65

mritter3
12-18-09, 8:17 am
when i take care of old people at the hospital that cant swallow pills, i have them tuck ther chin down to there chest and usually they can get the pills down alright.