PDA

View Full Version : The M-Stak, Pump, Stak "Stack"

870pilot
02-20-07, 3:05 pm
background: did the bb thing off and on but last october, i challenged myself to be in the best shape of my life at 49 and this place has helped... you can buy supps at GNC but you can't buy motivation, i get that here for free.

been doing the AN pack for a couple of months, added PUMP about two weeks ago and i'm not seeing the huge gains like the PUMP page says, i'm feelin and lookin better.

question: got a gift certificate and spent it on a can of each of M-stak & Stak 2. how do i work those two supps into my program. can i take PUMP M-stack and Stak 2 at the same time? am i fuckin nuts?

any advice from ya'll would be appreciated.

just startin out but lovin the lifestyle

Enforcer25
02-20-07, 7:37 pm
I would take the Stak2 1 hour before your workout and the pump 1/2 hour before your workout. The stak2 is a test booster and from what I have read is better than M-stak for that reason. I'm currently using stak2, cuts, pump, nitro G, and the pak. I think I would try to exchange the M-stak for Animal Pak. The pak with the pump and stak2 is a great stak.

870pilot
02-21-07, 10:32 am
cool... thanks for the advice! lookin forward to the help from animal... i'll do my part.

Cheko
02-21-07, 10:56 am
I was going for MASS. My cycle was:

Pak, Stak 2, Pump, Nitro, Nitro G, M-Stak
- Pak in the AM
- Stak 2 45 minutes preworkout
- Pump 25 minutes preworkout
- MStak 30 after workout

I contacted AnimalPak and we discussed this stack (pre Forvm days). They are VERY helpfull.
This is what worked for me. Try a cycle of it out and you be the judge. And yes my strength gains were NICE!

The following is from the Animalpak site

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

Goal:
This powerful triple stack is perfect for strength athletes looking for quality weight gain in the off-season, those bodybuilders looking to maximize their muscle size, and traditional "hardgainers."

Tools:
• Animal Pak
• Animal Stak 2
• Animal M-Stak

Schedule:

Animal Pak 1 pack daily, with breakfast, lunch, or dinner
Animal Stak 2 1 pack daily, 30-45 minutes prior to training
Animal M-Stak 1 pack daily, 3-4 hours apart from the Animal Stak 2

Note:
Be sure not to take the Animal Stak 2 at the same time you take the Animal M-Stak. Stagger each. For example, if you train and take the Stak 2 in the morning, take the M-Stak in the afternoon, and vice versa.

Tips:
In addition to the above supplement stack, aim for 5-6 six meals daily, every 2-3 hours. Include generous helpings of lean red beef, tuna, chicken, pork, and turkey. If you eat clean, you won't need to add any fat because you'll get them naturally from your food. Consume protein with every meal, at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. If you want, you can supplement with some essential fats in the form of nuts, safflower oil, natural peanut butter, flaxseed oil, or borage oil. Stick to low glycemic index carbs and make sure you get enough of them as glycogen fuels anaerobic training.

** This is a good general thread/article on their offerings.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=257

870pilot
02-21-07, 12:14 pm
thanks, bro...

jax80
06-11-07, 9:58 pm
I noticed in stack #6 (http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs)

it's recommended Pak, Stak 2 and M-Stak for hardgainers. Can you also add Pump to this or would that be unhealthy?

Thanks,
Jax

pellesh
06-11-07, 10:56 pm
good question man id like to know 2 i know u can stack m-stak and pump and stak2 and m-stack but no one hase ever mentioned to me all three i think it would be ok but just incase id also liek to know through a rep.

MassMonster
06-11-07, 11:03 pm
when u take the stak2 and m-stak can u take 1 b4 and 1 right after?

Lowdown5
06-11-07, 11:08 pm
when u take the stak2 and m-stak can u take 1 b4 and 1 right after?

I was advised to take Stak2 in the morning and MStak 3-4 hours later in an e-mail response from info@animalpak.com after asking the same question.

MassMonster
06-11-07, 11:18 pm
hmmm heard from a buddy of mine that he took it as an post cuz really if u think about it whats it supplementing that long after a workout.....

Lowdown5
06-11-07, 11:23 pm
Don't know about that Bro, just ralaying what I was told when I asked.

ChrisG
06-11-07, 11:24 pm
Everyone reacts to things differently.. experiment with the timing and find what works best for you.

MassMonster
06-11-07, 11:28 pm
hmm.... ight man....n yo the dude wit the info from animal thanx bro didnt mean ta step on toes sorry if i came across like dat...

Lowdown5
06-11-07, 11:29 pm
No Bro, no harm, just relaying what the man said

Mauricio
06-18-07, 12:33 am
You can take anything you like brother, its your money, its your time. It would be better to know why the hell you have or better yet, need to take them all. Dont put the Pak into the equation, it's supposed you take it and if you read the can it says its a training pak that supplements your nutrition. Pump is a creatine matrix, which helps you transport nutrients throughout your working muscles, so shit if u r eating right you might not even have money to pay for the other two packs, but anyway... The pump also helps you lift or push that last rep of your last set, when all your glycogen is used up and the only thing you have in your mind is to push that fucking last rep. MStak is for inducing or better yet promoting protein synthesis in case you need that extra kick, that's why it's called the hardgainers pak. So brother, I don't know why you begin your question with Can you, if you are asking for permission then go ahead noone will stop you take them all at once, its whats on your head that can fuck you up, if you dont know why you are taking them, then timing isnt gonna help a bit, you can or might end up pissing all of em away if you dont have the basics covered first.

Nightshift
06-18-07, 12:58 am
From everything I've read....try it this way:

Stack 2 - 45 min before
Pump - 30 mins before
M-Stack - 3-4 hours after.

You might want to take some of the stims out, I beleive all three have them. You can always check with the Universal Rep or the Animal Rep.

Toni69
06-18-07, 3:28 am
Punisher has a good thread called designing a stack 101..use the search and read up.

MassMonster
06-18-07, 8:27 am
From everything I've read....try it this way:

Stack 2 - 45 min before
Pump - 30 mins before
M-Stack - 3-4 hours after.

You might want to take some of the stims out, I beleive all three have them. You can always check with the Universal Rep or the Animal Rep.

stak2 doesnt contain stims so u can take it with mstak without the 4hr interval..... probably work better too....

jax80
06-18-07, 9:20 pm
thanks guys!

Universal Rep
07-24-08, 1:46 pm
Anybody run this stack?

widdlewade44
07-24-08, 2:14 pm
Anybody run this stack?

I've done it in the past with the old version of M-Stak and have run it once with the new M-Stak...awesome combination.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Gunz1
07-24-08, 2:14 pm
Heres what i do

I run the stak 45 mins preworkout
Mstak 30 mins before
Pump 15 mins before

I can barely touch my face after my first arm workout while on that stack!!!

ENJOY

Universal Rep
07-24-08, 3:36 pm
I've done it in the past with the old version of M-Stak and have run it once with the new M-Stak...awesome combination.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Which did ya prefer, 44?

Universal Rep
07-24-08, 3:36 pm
Heres what i do

I run the stak 45 mins preworkout
Mstak 30 mins before
Pump 15 mins before

I can barely touch my face after my first arm workout while on that stack!!!

ENJOY

You're a badass, G...

Gunz1
07-24-08, 3:46 pm
i try my best!!! haha

ebaydan777
06-05-09, 10:56 pm
I read the FAQ's on the products but didnt see anything with all 3 and the best way to take them

currently im only taking animal paks and pump and some beta alanine stuff (intrabolic) and protein.

I want to add stak and m-stak to my stack..

im not sure if I should take M-stak in the morning 3-4 hrs before work out or animal Stak at that time, I hear both..M stak morning with breakfast, Stak 45 min before workout, pump 30 min before workout..

I also hear Stak in the morning because test is highest then, M-stak (remove red pill) 45 min before workout, and pump with red pill 30 min before workout, all for 3 weeks on 1 week off...whats best??

any negatives to all this?

ebaydan777
06-06-09, 1:42 am
bump

Animal Rep
07-07-09, 11:43 am
You can take it either way. They just need to be a minimum of 4 hours apart. What i did was take Pak in the morning with your breakfast, then M-Stak inbetween meals 1 and 2, then Stak 45 mins before workout and Pump 30 mins before.

AlphaBrass01
07-11-09, 3:23 pm
I'm getting ready to start this stack tomorrow. I work out first thing in the morning since, during the week, that's the only time it will work with my schedule, so I'm planning on getting up, eating a very small meal (usually something like a half-bowl of cereal), feeding the pets, and then taking Stak. Then I can prep the food I'll take to work (takes 15-20 minutes) and follow that with Pump, then get dressed and hit the gym. I'll take M-Stak around lunch, which would put it about 6 hours after Stak.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the results will look like.

wedge
10-15-09, 4:47 pm
You can take it either way. They just need to be a minimum of 4 hours apart. What i did was take Pak in the morning with your breakfast, then M-Stak inbetween meals 1 and 2, then Stak 45 mins before workout and Pump 30 mins before.

Thanks for the timing suggestion A Rep.
I just ordered Stak, M-Stak, and a few others. Was wondering about the timeframe issue. Only difference is I'm running Shock Therapy instead of Pump.

ram26
08-22-10, 5:36 pm
You guys are mentioning about taking stak, pump and m-stak. Has anyone taken this combo? Are there significant results? and are there are side-effects? Like headaches and nausea? I am currently on m-stak and pump. Thinking of moving on to the triple stak.