PDA

View Full Version : GEt your head into it

BigDeads57
12-19-09, 9:58 pm
Have you ever had those days when you sit and think 'what the hell am I doing, why do I put myself through hell, the pucking and constant pain? Why did I choose this path in life, or did it choose me? Can you answer that? I consider myself one of the few (all of you animals are included) who set goals and actually accomplish them via the barbell, the weights. You gotta be dedicated to this life, thats what it is..its not a hobby or somethign we do so we can walk onto the beach in the summer and get the bitches. No, this is our life, bodybuilders and powerlifters alike know their training is life, diet is life..everything revolves around it. You base your day off your training schedule. Is it all worth it? You bet your ass it is. I went into the Big Apple a few nights ago and guess what, yeah I carried a backpack around with me that had my meals in it (50g shake with 1/4 cup almonds and 5whole eggs with 1cup oatswith 1/2 gallon of water). The chick I was with thought I was completely crazy when I whipped my nuts and shake out in Rockefellar Center, Im like 'babe, its a lifestyle, love me or fucking hate me, but it is who I am'. My training is spot on right now so to miss a meal would be retarted. I have legs that Friday, even more of a reason to bring my meals, right? The best thing about this site is that you guys know where im coming from, you feel the pain I feel, you get the looks I get in the gym, we're all brothers, connected by this bond known as the weights. Ill keep you posted with my workout results and personal bests as my 1x1's are coming up very shortly...and my Powerlifting bands and versa grips have arrived! Time to wreck havoc!