PDA

View Full Version : Cuts and M-Stak

TheSuperman
12-19-09, 11:37 pm
For some reason, I just see these two being polar opposites and I don't understand why this site recommends them as a solid stack to take together. It seems that most people take cuts to shed the bodyfat when cutting and most people take m-stak to add mass during a bulk. So why is it a recommended stack? I'm looking into shedding bodyfat (definitely buying cuts) but still trying to keep my muscle (and hopefully add some). Is it true that this would be a legit stack or do these two almost cancel each other out? Please help. Thanks!

PORTERHOUSE
12-19-09, 11:50 pm
I've never run both at the same time, but I believe the idea behind using M-Stak on a cut is to help maintain lean muscle mass. I've heard a lot of people say that it should be used to bulk only, but i've also heard of people who use it while cutting. I've always been open minded to trying it for a cut, but so far I've only used it for bulking.

mritter3
12-20-09, 9:27 am
personally i never have ran them both together, but if your shedding fat and weight, mstack would be a nice product to take to help maintain some of the lean muscle, your bound to lose some when your cutting, mstack probally helps you lose a little less.

Aggression
12-21-09, 11:55 am
I've never run both at the same time, but I believe the idea behind using M-Stak on a cut is to help maintain lean muscle mass. I've heard a lot of people say that it should be used to bulk only, but i've also heard of people who use it while cutting. I've always been open minded to trying it for a cut, but so far I've only used it for bulking.

personally i never have ran them both together, but if your shedding fat and weight, mstack would be a nice product to take to help maintain some of the lean muscle, your bound to lose some when your cutting, mstack probally helps you lose a little less.

This is the idea here; use M-stak to preserve lean mass while dieting down. However, for me, I'll only rock M-stak when I'm looking to add serious mass.

Animal Rep
12-21-09, 3:16 pm
For some reason, I just see these two being polar opposites and I don't understand why this site recommends them as a solid stack to take together. It seems that most people take cuts to shed the bodyfat when cutting and most people take m-stak to add mass during a bulk. So why is it a recommended stack? I'm looking into shedding bodyfat (definitely buying cuts) but still trying to keep my muscle (and hopefully add some). Is it true that this would be a legit stack or do these two almost cancel each other out? Please help. Thanks!

It would be ok, as others have mentioned, to preserve the lean mass that you have. Most guys take M-Stak during bulking, but it would, be ok for both.