PDA

View Full Version : Big Al's "Project"

Big Al
12-21-09, 10:12 pm
Well I got my can tonight....You know I'm always one of the last in line.
I'll let you know How I feel from day to day.Can't wait to give it a try.

Little Z
12-21-09, 10:22 pm
OH SHIT.. we're in trouble now.. fuckin Al is using Project Z.. this is BULLSHIT lol..

you know im subbed bro, cant wait to catch you at the Arnold..

naturalguy
12-22-09, 8:27 am
Let's see if Z works on 300 lb monsters, I am curious

J-Dawg
12-22-09, 9:33 am
I'm in for this Big Al.

Big Al
12-22-09, 12:49 pm
Well I took my Animal flex and Z befor bed last night and I will say I slept like a baby.
On the flip side I shovled a shit load of snow and trained legs on sunday,didnt sleep much sunday night,worked all day monday and trained chest monday night........So I was tired.
I do feel good today......We'll see tonight.

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 12:55 pm
I gotta see how this goes!!!

Big Al
12-24-09, 7:27 pm
I dont know about everyone else but I can say I been sleepin like a baby the last few nights. So Thats gotta be helping my recovery.

Enforcer
12-27-09, 8:13 pm
I dont know about everyone else but I can say I been sleepin like a baby the last few nights. So Thats gotta be helping my recovery.

I feel the same way Big A

Big Al
12-30-09, 9:37 pm
Well its hard to judge because I got an injection in my elbow last week and it hurt so sleeping was an issue for a few days. I feel really good except for the elbow issue so I think its helping.
I take pak,flex and omega already so they are doing a good job but I do think I sleep better with the addition of Z.

mritter3
12-31-09, 8:21 am
glad to see you get to try it out...looking forward to seeing how much you like it.

Reacher34
01-05-10, 2:54 pm

I can't wait for this. Just got my can today big fella. I'm hoping to be getting some good Z's by the end of the week.

Beowulf
01-19-10, 11:57 am
Any updates Big Al?

Big Al
02-06-10, 12:41 pm
This product is worth its weight in gold just for the good night sleep you get.And we just know that a good night sleep means your going to recover faster,feel better and GROW!!