PDA

View Full Version : Enforcer's take on the "Z"

Enforcer
12-21-09, 10:55 pm
Well Santa came early this year for me as I got to throw my name into the hat and get to be a tester of the new Project "Z". Anytime a new supp comes out you know I have to get my hands on it as I am a master craftsman with them lol. I got my can over the weekend and as I have done since the beginning I always wait for a new week to start before I add a new supp into my arsenal. Its just my style. I will start taking it tonight and will be logging my results/thoughts here. So tune in daily to see how things are going and get my .02. To start I will be taking this new supplement before bed.

Little Z
12-21-09, 11:16 pm
subbed brother.. cant wait to see what you think of it..

naturalguy
12-22-09, 8:27 am
In.

Now try to control yourself and just stick to ONE pack, not 3-4 as I know you are a chronic over doser lol

J-Dawg
12-22-09, 9:43 am
Awesome Big E. Looking forward to your thoughts about Z.

mritter3
12-22-09, 9:46 am
very cool enforcer...looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this new product.

Little Z
12-22-09, 2:13 pm
In.

Now try to control yourself and just stick to ONE pack, not 3-4 as I know you are a chronic over doser lol

HAHAH i was thinking about this after i posted.. i mean i hadnt heard of dosing Pump WITH a scoop of ST until came across Enforcer lol

Big C
12-22-09, 2:18 pm
Awesome bro, if say the shit works.....I know it will work.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Enforcer
12-27-09, 8:02 pm
In.

Hahhahah u do know my style bro. More is always better. But I will only stick to one pack for research purposes...lol

Enforcer
12-27-09, 8:02 pm
HAHAH i was thinking about this after i posted.. i mean i hadnt heard of dosing Pump WITH a scoop of ST until came across Enforcer lol

Hahhahahah its a sick combo bro. Gotta do whatever it takes to stay ahead of the game

Enforcer
12-27-09, 8:11 pm
So I started taking Project Z this past Monday and so far I am very happy with what I am feeling. It def took a few days for the product to kick in but yesterday really was a true test of the product. I trained with my boy Gunz and beat the shit out of my chest. Im talking heavy ass presses and dropsets thrown in as well. Well beofre bed last night I slammed down my Project Z and my levels of soreness are down dramatically. I know my body very well and usually after a workout like that I would def be sore as fuck the following day but do to this product I felt great this morning. Shit I was even able to get a sick arm workout in today with my boy and had no problem with my tris. Now I know as more time passes this product is gonna work even more for me and I cant wait for this. Week two is now coming up and Im gonna up the ante in my workouts to really push this product to the limits. So stay tuned and keep an eye out...

mritter3
12-27-09, 10:54 pm
glad your liking it thus far enforcer...maybe i ll get mine tomorrow and be able to see for myself...

Big C
12-27-09, 11:27 pm
Like what I just read keep up the hard work bro and keep putting Z to the test.

Little Z
12-28-09, 1:10 am
Hahhahahah its a sick combo bro. Gotta do whatever it takes to stay ahead of the game

Amen brother.. I always hit that combo up now, when I need that extra edge and it takes me there haha

Hoomgar
12-28-09, 9:42 am
Looking good Big E.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 1:26 pm
Late, but in!!!

Enforcer
01-01-10, 1:41 pm
Week 2's Review Coming Soon....

PRM
01-01-10, 1:49 pm
In on this.

Enforcer
01-03-10, 4:58 pm
glad your liking it thus far enforcer...maybe i ll get mine tomorrow and be able to see for myself...

Nice bro, cant wait to see your opinion on it as well

Enforcer
01-03-10, 5:09 pm
Well another week down and now Project Z has kicked in and is in full effect. I am loving the results I am getting from it. My recovery has never been as good as it is now or as fast. I have really uped the ante this past week with the weights I have been using to really see how this product works. And let me tell you even after working 12 hour night shifts throughout the week, I was able to come back day after day and hammer the weights. By the time yesterday came I still had plenty left in the tank and did not feel run down at all. Recovery levels are extremely high right now. Tuesday I pounded my legs throwing in 2 double drop sets after working up to 450 for 10 just to start my workout, and now its Saturday and my legs feel great. Usually after a workout like that Id be sore for a week. Wekk 2 def. has produced some solid results and Project Z is becoming a heavy favorite in my supp. arsenal. Stay tuned for Week 3....

Oh yea just a side note as well, teh fuckin dreams I have bene having lately are fuckin out of this world....lol

C.Coronato
01-05-10, 4:40 pm
I havent had anything crazy happen .. but good to see your living in vivid colors lol.

Enforcer
01-05-10, 9:41 pm
I havent had anything crazy happen .. but good to see your living in vivid colors lol.

LMAO, yea bro, besides some crazy dreams, I have been sleeping like a rock lately

Reacher34
01-06-10, 9:38 am
Funny about the dreams. When I've used products with some similar ingredients in the past, I've had some wild/crazy dreams as well! I got my trial can late and just took my first dose last night, so I'm a little late to the party.

Enforcer
01-13-10, 10:41 pm
Funny about the dreams. When I've used products with some similar ingredients in the past, I've had some wild/crazy dreams as well! I got my trial can late and just took my first dose last night, so I'm a little late to the party.

How you liking it thus far bro?

Enforcer
01-13-10, 10:48 pm
Well week 3 is in the books and I am fully on the Project Z train. This product in my honest opinion works. Since Week 1 I have pushed the limits in my workouts more and more each week to really get a gage of how well this product would work for me. And let me just say the results speak for themselves. I have been able to recovberer faster than ever while using Project Z. Shit I was in a bind this past weekend and had to hit chest, back, and shoulders all back to back to back. I was able to do so with no problem because my reocery was better than ever. I was able to hit heavy flat bench on Friday and then come back on Sunday and hit heavy standing BB press with no problem. I am fully convinced Project Z works and it will now be another staple in my supplement arsenal.

Enforcer
02-07-10, 5:36 pm
What else can I say but the fact that Universal/Animal hit another one out of the park. This product fully works and delivers the results you want. After the product fully worked its way into my system, it was game on. I never felt better after training then I did when using this product. Since I have been off of the product, my soreness levels have def. increased. I train hard all the time, and to have such a solid product that can help with my recovery, I couldnt be happier. This product delivers results, but as I have said many many times before, could you expect anything less from such a great company. Project Z will def. be in my supplement arsenal from here on out. Hands down, Project Z has my full on approval.