PDA

View Full Version : ritter is riding the project Z train...all aboard!!

mritter3
12-22-09, 3:25 pm
I was lucky enough to be selected as an alpha tester for project z...christmas def. came early in the ritter household. Looking forward to starting it as soon as it arrives. For those of you that dont know me, I am on a never ending journey to add size and weight to my frame, so i am hoping that project Z will somehow fit in with my current supps and help me to attain the goals that i am after. I will keep a detailed log of my training and thoughts on the product, any questions that I Can answer...I will...thanks again to animal for selecting me as a tester.

J-Dawg
12-22-09, 5:09 pm
In for the ride m. PM with the details sent.

mritter3
12-22-09, 6:20 pm
In for the ride m. PM with the details sent.

thanks J..got it, cant wait to get my package.

TheGreatWhite
12-23-09, 12:53 am
I'll be following you brothaaaa....train hard! let's see what project Z can do!!!

sunny_max
12-23-09, 1:22 am
subbed

mritter3
12-23-09, 8:06 am
I'll be following you brothaaaa....train hard! let's see what project Z can do!!!

subbed

good to have you along fellas, cant wait to try this new product out.

100jan
12-23-09, 9:36 am
You're one lucky big boy. I'm in!!!

Birdman
12-23-09, 9:42 am
im in for this bro

mritter3
12-23-09, 2:51 pm
You're one lucky big boy. I'm in!!!

im in for this bro

very cool fellas, welcome aboard...ready for this...cant wait to get it.

Mr. Dead
12-23-09, 2:52 pm
You know I'm going to be in...

mritter3
12-23-09, 3:02 pm
so this is what my diet and training and supps look like right now.....

training..3 day split, so i can get proper rest and maximize growth and gains.
day 1--chest/shoulders/tri's
day 2--legs/abs/calves
day3--back/biceps

diet..
meal one--6 whole eggs, 2 peices of toast, 1 cup oats
meal two--protein shake with banana, peanut butter, oats, ice cream, milk
meal three--8 oz chicken, 1 potato, veggies
meal four--same as 2
meal five--8-10oz gr. beef/or gr. turkey, with rice and veggies
meal six--chicken stir fry with veggies and rice
meal seven--depends how late im up...but same as meal 2..with 1 cup liquid egg whites

supps..
pak
universal efa
uniliver
shock therapy
universal bcaa
universal glutamine
real gains
universal milk and egg
and soon to be project Z

mritter3
12-26-09, 12:51 pm
hope everyone had a great holiday, now its back to the grind, hoping z will come today, if not, than im sure monday for sure...

mritter3
12-28-09, 10:19 pm
fingers crossed for a delivery tomorrow....

NJC_Manhattan
12-28-09, 10:23 pm
Consider me subb'd

Little Z
12-28-09, 10:43 pm

im with you brother.. got my toes crossed as well.. hopin to see just what brown can do.. lol

machineman
12-28-09, 11:28 pm
count your Toledo brother in as well! can't wait to compare some notes.....

mritter3
12-29-09, 9:29 am
Consider me subb'd

hey thanks bud...how things been going?

im with you brother.. got my toes crossed as well.. hopin to see just what brown can do.. lol

i hope it comes today...looking forward to starting it up.

count your Toledo brother in as well! can't wait to compare some notes.....

awesome bob...great to have you on board.

J-Dawg
12-29-09, 12:09 pm

Hopefully it'll be there before the new year arrives M.

machineman
12-29-09, 1:43 pm
got mine today....you should see yours as well.....

mritter3
12-29-09, 3:22 pm
Hopefully it'll be there before the new year arrives M.

got mine today....you should see yours as well.....

got mine today fellas...cannot wait to start it tonight...especially after the leg day i just had....more info to come.

sunny_max
12-29-09, 7:27 pm
sweet...lets hear some good things about this shit......

mritter3
12-29-09, 9:11 pm
sweet...lets hear some good things about this shit......

hopefully you will be hearing good things...gonna be taking my pack 30 mins before i go to bed...work all day tomorrow, so ill post my first night on z tomorrow nite.

mritter3
12-31-09, 8:29 am
alright fellas 2 days into using project Z......

Day one...had a little trouble falling asleep, but once i was asleep i was out, felt refreshed in the morning, no cobwebs or such...too early to tell how i am gonna react to it...so more to come.

mritter3
12-31-09, 8:31 am
day 2....still a little sore from my leg session on tues...energy wise i feel great, and for some reason my appetite is back on track...so all in all im pretty happy thus far, im sure after 4 or so days i will get a better idea of what Z is going to be about.

em2_walsh
01-01-10, 12:40 pm
yeah i'm trying to figure it out too, I'm only through my first night with it but I feel great today.

mritter3
01-03-10, 9:50 am
a few days into it now, and im starting to get an idea what its all about, my sleep patterns have been a bit off, trouble falling asleep, but once i do, im out, and i wake up refreshed with very little soreness, starting my new workout routine 5/3/1 today so tomorrow and there after will be the big test for z.

scals
01-03-10, 1:02 pm
Lookin forward to your feedback brother.

mritter3
01-03-10, 1:48 pm
Lookin forward to your feedback brother.

thanks man you as well.

mritter3
01-04-10, 8:18 am
well another night on Z, and had no issues with falling asleep, which was great, still got the hungers when i get up which is an added bonus, had a rough workout yesterday and my soreness is as bad as it normally would be so that is awesome....so far this is another solid addition to the animal line up as far as im concerned.

Birdman
01-04-10, 11:22 am
cant wait for Z to hit the market..sounds pretty solid

mritter3
01-04-10, 11:33 am
damn right birdman....gonna be a staple of mine...not sure when its gonna be available...but ill will have it.

Birdman
01-04-10, 11:44 am
i have no info to back this statement up but my guess is that they will unveil it at the arnold...many companies use the classic as a launching platform for new products

mritter3
01-04-10, 1:01 pm
i have no info to back this statement up but my guess is that they will unveil it at the arnold...many companies use the classic as a launching platform for new products

ya i could see that, if its for sale then, believe me i will be stocking up.

Birdman
01-04-10, 1:20 pm
ya i could see that, if its for sale then, believe me i will be stocking up.

and ill be in line right behind you buying up months worth at a time

mritter3
01-04-10, 1:22 pm
and ill be in line right behind you buying up months worth at a time

got a feeling if it is the arnold that there gonna go fast....

scals
01-04-10, 2:22 pm
This stuff is good. I'm all for the Arnold release too.

mritter3
01-04-10, 6:09 pm
This stuff is good. I'm all for the Arnold release too.

ya man...im hooked on this stuff havent felt this good in awhile....i dont know if i can wait til march to get another can....

sunny_max
01-04-10, 10:37 pm
this is somethign i have been looking for in a while now.......till now everything in reviews seems to my liking!!

mritter3
01-05-10, 8:39 am
this is somethign i have been looking for in a while now.......till now everything in reviews seems to my liking!!

you are gonna love this product when it come out, it is pretty damn good, another solid addition to the animal lineup.

mritter3
01-05-10, 8:41 am
ok so last nite was the first nite since i have been on Z, that i had some trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep, but here's the thing, i woke up feeling like a got a great 8 hours well rested nite sleep, and after my killer chest day, i dont have as much soreness as i would have normally....so far this is a great product.

machineman
01-05-10, 9:10 am
sounds like it is treating you well, brother!

mritter3
01-05-10, 11:17 am
yeah it def. is bob, you to?....its gonna be a staple of mine for sure.

wedge
01-05-10, 12:02 pm
Looks like Z is working well for you bro.

mritter3
01-05-10, 12:04 pm
Looks like Z is working well for you bro.

oh man is it ever....cant get enough of this stuff, feeling better than i have in a long time.

mritter3
01-06-10, 8:23 am
ok so another day of using project Z and another solid day, soreness is way down compared to what it normally is, the real test will be tomorrow, since i have wheelz today...but sleep has been great, besides waking up a few times during the night, i feel well rested upon awakening.

Reacher34
01-06-10, 9:36 am
Leg day is the true test, isn't it?

mritter3
01-06-10, 9:40 am
Leg day is the true test, isn't it?

ya man...def is.

sunny_max
01-06-10, 3:30 pm
so everyone on z is waking up a few times during the night?

mritter3
01-06-10, 4:06 pm
so everyone on z is waking up a few times during the night?

not sure about everyone, and its not every nite for me....just a few so far.

TheGreatWhite
01-06-10, 4:18 pm
I've only been on it for 2 days now and I haven't woken up in the middle of the night at all...

mritter3
01-06-10, 5:33 pm
I've only been on it for 2 days now and I haven't woken up in the middle of the night at all...

well thats good like i said only a handful of times for me....so far i love the stuff, we'll see tomorrow after my leg session today, on how i feel.

sunny_max
01-06-10, 5:36 pm
sweet...thnx for the reply brother.....a brotal leg session is gonna be a good test for Z...kill it man!!

mritter3
01-08-10, 9:13 pm
sweet...thnx for the reply brother.....a brotal leg session is gonna be a good test for Z...kill it man!!

thanks sunny...

mritter3
01-08-10, 9:14 pm
ok so after my leg session i thought would be a great test for project Z, and it passed with flying colors, my soreness was way down compared to what it normally is...not too mention my sleep and rest patterns and appetite are sky high and feeling better than i have in a long time.

mritter3
01-09-10, 10:46 am
woke up this morning after probally the best night sleep i have had in some time, legs feeling good, looking forward to a solid back session....so far Z may be my favorite animal supplement, and thats a lot to say.

Reacher34
01-09-10, 3:44 pm
woke up this morning after probally the best night sleep i have had in some time, legs feeling good, looking forward to a solid back session....so far Z may be my favorite animal supplement, and thats a lot to say.

A BOLD statement. In the early going it looks like Animal hit another home run.

mritter3
01-09-10, 5:32 pm
A BOLD statement. In the early going it looks like Animal hit another home run.

yeah its a bold statement for sure...obviously the pak is always in my supplement regimen, but Z....man that has me feeling damn good

mritter3
01-10-10, 9:52 am
took my Z as directed yesterday, but after my brutal back session i felt sore for the first time while taking z, def. not as sore as i normally would be which is a huge bonus....sleep still damn fine, so all in all cannot wait for this product to become avail. for everyone...pills are much easier to get down now...cannot take them all at once but the uncoated ones are much easier to swallow

mritter3
01-10-10, 9:21 pm
well back to work tomorrow morning, so far soreness is not as bad as it usually is post back day...and hopefully with a good nights rest it will be even easier tomorrow.

sunny_max
01-10-10, 9:57 pm
good to see its treating you right buddy...keep it up

TheGreatWhite
01-11-10, 11:53 pm
definately glad to see that it's having smiliar effects on everyone! i'm not feeling near as sore in the AM

Little Z
01-12-10, 12:12 am
definately glad to see that it's having smiliar effects on everyone! i'm not feeling near as sore in the AM

i agree.. the thought of this working as great as it does.. blows my mind..

mritter3
01-12-10, 9:25 am
good to see its treating you right buddy...keep it up

thanks max, worked the last 2 days, so no gym, but Z is keeping me hungry and well rested thats for sure.

mritter3
01-12-10, 9:26 am

yeah soreness is def. not an issue for me on Z

i agree.. the thought of this working as great as it does.. blows my mind..

i cant get over how much i like this product, seems like such a simple idea, but its doing wonders for my sleep, diet, and workouts.

mritter3
01-12-10, 10:02 pm
got a pretty busy work week this week, so im hoping Z will take care of my rest and soreness.....putting it to the test this week for sure.

Reacher34
01-13-10, 11:59 am
With Project Z in your arsenal, I'm sure you'll be able to get the job done and get to the gym. I'm loving it, personally, and I know I can't be the only one.

mritter3
01-13-10, 12:12 pm
With Project Z in your arsenal, I'm sure you'll be able to get the job done and get to the gym. I'm loving it, personally, and I know I can't be the only one.

no ur def. not the only one loving it, my rest has been great, my soreness has been way down, and my workouts have been strong, not to mention my appetite is thru the roof.

wedge
01-13-10, 2:23 pm
Sounds like Animal has another staple under its belt.
531 must be a little easier with Z.

mritter3
01-13-10, 2:28 pm
Sounds like Animal has another staple under its belt.
531 must be a little easier with Z.

def. a staple...hope its a foundational supp...im sure it will be, z is def. making it easier and keeping the soreness down.

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 3:00 pm
Sounds like some good stuff goin' on in here...

TheGreatWhite
01-13-10, 4:53 pm
More like some GREAT stuff Mr. D! Glad you're enjoying it ritter....you making it to the Arnold this year??

mritter3
01-13-10, 5:58 pm
Sounds like some good stuff goin' on in here...

some great stuff deadman...im hooked on this stuff.

More like some GREAT stuff Mr. D! Glad you're enjoying it ritter....you making it to the Arnold this year??

def. gonna be at the arnold, wouldnt miss it...and im loving my Z...gonna be a staple.

mritter3
01-14-10, 8:45 am
another night in the books and another restful, refreshed morning, no foggyness or anything like that when i wake up, very clear headed, had a chest day yesterday, and i really pounded it out, but my soreness is kept to a minimum this morning...gotta tell ya, this may be my fav. animal product...i trouble for a long time sleeping and with soreness, this product takes care of both those and keeps my hunger up...it would be a solid addition to the animal line up.

Beach91
01-14-10, 4:27 pm
Ive been checking the log from the beginning, Do you find that with the improved sleep and recovery, your weights/endurance have gone up during your workouts? Do u think Animal will make it a staple supplement or will it have to be cycled?

I am super exited about this, thanks for the 411 in the log

mritter3
01-15-10, 10:29 am
Ive been checking the log from the beginning, Do you find that with the improved sleep and recovery, your weights/endurance have gone up during your workouts? Do u think Animal will make it a staple supplement or will it have to be cycled?

I am super exited about this, thanks for the 411 in the log

i think it will be a staple...at least i hope so...but ya my endurance and weights have all gone up, muscles feel fuller and harder, you should be excited for this one..gonna be a great addition.

mritter3
01-15-10, 10:31 am
ok another nite down, another refreshed morning, appetite was thru the roof when i got up, no time to cook, so i downed a milk and egg/real gains combo shake to get my morning started off right. gonna try to get a back workout in today, and hit up a all u can eat chinese buffet with my training partner...looking forward to that.

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 12:18 pm
ok another nite down, another refreshed morning, appetite was thru the roof when i got up, no time to cook, so i downed a milk and egg/real gains combo shake to get my morning started off right. gonna try to get a back workout in today, and hit up a all u can eat chinese buffet with my training partner...looking forward to that.

Okay... Now I'm starvig, after reading this... *LOL*

mritter3
01-15-10, 2:38 pm
Okay... Now I'm starvig, after reading this... *LOL*

dammit...sorry deadman, i keep forgetting you are in training mode right now...good thing he increased your carbs to 100 aye...

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 2:39 pm
Congrats on gettin' picked as an intern!!!

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 2:40 pm
dammit...sorry deadman, i keep forgetting you are in training mode right now...good thing he increased your carbs to 100 aye...

*LOL* It's all good... I can take it...

mritter3
01-15-10, 2:55 pm
Congrats on gettin' picked as an intern!!!

*LOL* It's all good... I can take it...

thanks man Big honor for sure....i thought you could take it, but still felt bad, i know if i was dieting for a show, i couldnt handle not eating whatever i wanted.

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 2:57 pm
thanks man Big honor for sure....i thought you could take it, but still felt bad, i know if i was dieting for a show, i couldnt handle not eating whatever i wanted.

My wife eats strawberry shortcake and brownies in front of me... And, I don't even flinch... Much... *LOL*

mritter3
01-15-10, 8:17 pm
My wife eats strawberry shortcake and brownies in front of me... And, I don't even flinch... Much... *LOL*

Much...i would be jumping over the table to get me some brownies...lol

em2_walsh
01-17-10, 1:04 am
I think you guys are on to something, strawberry shortcake and/or brownie flavored Z
(I know its pills but a man can dream).

Also, congrats on being picked as an intern, enjoy it.

Beach91
01-17-10, 10:07 am
Congratulations on the Internship! thats huge bro

mritter3
01-19-10, 8:25 am
I think you guys are on to something, strawberry shortcake and/or brownie flavored Z
(I know its pills but a man can dream).

Also, congrats on being picked as an intern, enjoy it.

Congratulations on the Internship! thats huge bro

thanks fellas, def a huge honor to be picked for the internship...cant wait, this arnold is def. gonna be the best yet.

mritter3
01-19-10, 8:27 am
ok I was in the Hospital for the past few days with some crazy leg infection so obviously i couldnt take my z, got home yesterday and back on Z, and im right where i left off, got some great sleep, and woke up extremely hungry, so cant wait to get my hands on this stuff when its available.

C.Coronato
01-19-10, 1:45 pm
Hope you feel aight man .. everything good now?

mritter3
01-19-10, 1:48 pm
Hope you feel aight man .. everything good now?

ya man, back home...thank god, infection just about gone, but gonna take off a few extra days to give my body a break before i hit the iron again, cant have anymore set backs before the arnold.

scals
01-19-10, 5:17 pm
Good to see youre ok brother. Take it easy and get back to it when youre healed.

Little Z
01-19-10, 5:24 pm
Yeah glad you're home man, get yourself 100%.. you and I seem to be the ones out right now lol

mritter3
01-19-10, 7:14 pm
Good to see youre ok brother. Take it easy and get back to it when youre healed.

Yeah glad you're home man, get yourself 100%.. you and I seem to be the ones out right now lol

thanks fellas, good to be home thats for sure...gonna rest up for a few more days, and then its back to the iron...but i dont want any more set backs before the arnold so im gonna be patient til this infection is gone before i hit up the gym again.

mritter3
01-20-10, 8:07 am
another day down, another great nights rest, and as usual woke up with a killer appetite, not looking forward to being off of Z, but believe me as soon as it becomes available, im gonna have it.

Beach91
01-20-10, 12:45 pm
Do u find Z kickstarts your appetite, or increases your daily hunger?

Hopefully you are feeling better

mritter3
01-20-10, 12:56 pm
Do u find Z kickstarts your appetite, or increases your daily hunger?

Hopefully you are feeling better

i am feeling much better and my leg is just about back to normal....Z def. kickstarts my appetite for the day, but it carries throughout the day...not just in the morning.

mritter3
01-21-10, 8:40 am
woke up this morning feeling great....got a good 7 to 8 hours of sleep last night, normally i would be groggy, but not today, felt refreshed and ready to start my day...although very hungry....had to down my morning shake.

mritter3
01-22-10, 8:23 am
another night in the books with Z, stuff is amazing, my weight has gone up like 8 pounds since i started taking this, strength has gone up as well, sleep is better, and soreness is almost non existant, couldn't be happier with this product.

naturalguy
01-22-10, 8:36 am
another night in the books with Z, stuff is amazing, my weight has gone up like 8 pounds since i started taking this, strength has gone up as well, sleep is better, and soreness is almost non existant, couldn't be happier with this product.

sounds really good

mritter3
01-22-10, 8:55 am
sounds really good

man it is for sure...cant wait to add this products to my arsenal.

mritter3
01-23-10, 10:56 am
got in kind of late last nite had to pick a friend up from the airport....so took my Z later than usual, but woke up feeling as good as always, a little sore from yesterdays leg session, but not as bad as i would normally feel.

Mr. Dead
01-23-10, 2:17 pm
Sounds like ya found a new staple...

mritter3
01-23-10, 2:23 pm
def. got a new staple deadman...u still liking it?

Mr. Dead
01-23-10, 10:16 pm
def. got a new staple deadman...u still liking it?

Oh... Yeah!!!

mritter3
01-23-10, 11:55 pm
Oh... Yeah!!!

ya man this stuff is amazing.

mritter3
01-24-10, 9:43 am
down to my last 3 days on Z..hope i dont go thru withdrawls...lol, but this stuff does what it suppossed to and more...my rest patterns have improved, my appetite is bigger, my soreness is way down, and my workouts have improved....cant think of anything better.

Valkyrie83
01-25-10, 3:52 pm
down to my last 3 days on Z..hope i dont go thru withdrawls...lol, but this stuff does what it suppossed to and more...my rest patterns have improved, my appetite is bigger, my soreness is way down, and my workouts have improved....cant think of anything better.

Nice! Looks like Z really worked well for you. Hopefully it will be available to buy soon so you don't have to go thru withdrawal lol

mritter3
01-26-10, 1:40 pm
Nice! Looks like Z really worked well for you. Hopefully it will be available to buy soon so you don't have to go thru withdrawal lol

hopefully soon, really liked the product...

TheGreatWhite
01-26-10, 2:51 pm
I'm guessing it will be unleashed at The Arnold this year....

mritter3
01-26-10, 3:15 pm

im thinking the same thing...i got 3 packs to go so....the arnold cant come soon enough

Universal Rep
01-26-10, 3:22 pm

Very likely.

mritter3
01-29-10, 8:09 am
Very likely.

that would be cool....

ok finished up my last pack last night...man am i gonna be bummed tonight...oh well, its a great supp, that im def. picking up as soon as its available, had great success with it in and out of the gym..another solid addition to the animal line up.

mritter3
04-12-10, 8:31 am
gonna continue this thread and write about how I think PM is helping with the HRT and my recovery and such..with one week in the books, i can def. tell you if i wasnt using PM, i would be hurting something fierce, i still am sore, but i can only imagine how sore i would be if not for PM.

Survivor831
04-12-10, 1:18 pm
Along for the continuation Bro. I have to tell you, I've been on PM for a little over a month and all of my lifts are through the roof. This truely is a great product......... I'm in.

Funky
04-12-10, 1:50 pm
Subbed and might I add this was a wonderful idea LOL

mritter3
04-12-10, 2:13 pm
Along for the continuation Bro. I have to tell you, I've been on PM for a little over a month and all of my lifts are through the roof. This truely is a great product......... I'm in.

Subbed and might I add this was a wonderful idea LOL

thanks fellas...HRT is really gonna put PM to the test.

mritter3
04-13-10, 8:48 am
another day of HRT....and another restful night sleep with PM...arms are sore today...cant imagine how they would feel without my PM...looking forward to adding some flex to the mix and see how that aids in my recovery.

Funky
04-13-10, 9:07 am
Here is my question for you do they feel sore when you don't move them? Cause I have found that when i kill it and move in a way that resembles the workout that killed them I feel them. But not just sitting there like without PM I would feel them all the time.??>>!!

mritter3
04-13-10, 9:11 am
Here is my question for you do they feel sore when you don't move them? Cause I have found that when i kill it and move in a way that resembles the workout that killed them I feel them. But not just sitting there like without PM I would feel them all the time.??>>!!

they are sore no matter how i move em, but its like deep muscle soreness, nothing i have experience before.

Funky
04-13-10, 9:14 am
I think Rage would say "Welcome to HRT" LOL

mritter3
04-13-10, 9:50 am
I think Rage would say "Welcome to HRT" LOL

He def. would...lol