PDA

View Full Version : Big Ant and Project Z

BigAnt
12-22-09, 4:10 pm
Received my can...

squattingtillipuke
12-22-09, 4:12 pm
Received my can...

Spoken so loquaciously ant...jk Just found out that I was chosen for this testing party so I'm definately excited to get this thing going.

Beowulf
12-22-09, 4:15 pm
Wow, lot of a great logs going.

BigAnt
12-22-09, 4:22 pm
Received my can in the mail over the weekend....Plain can no lable and a "pak" of pills...I am all about trying new supplements and learing...I took one pack last night 30 minutes before bed. I am not changing anything else in my diet/training/supplement protocal. Only adding the Project Z.

Background, 43 year old Natural Pro Bodybuilder, eating 4 food mails daily with 3 shakes. Roughly 5100-5300 daily caloric intake-strict eating M-F weekends cheat meals. I weight train one body part a day on Mon.-Chest/abs/calves/f-arms Tues.-Back Thur.-Shoulders/abs/calves Fri.- Arms Sun.-Legs. Cardio is 20 minutes 3x a week
(efx-bike-tread) I am in the off-season mode. I try to sleep 6-7 hours a night and battle some light insomnia. Tendonitis of elbows/knees and shoulder-bicep strain.

Stay tuned for future updates.....

I AM VERY FOTUNATE TO BE PART OF THIS PROGRAM.....

naturalguy
12-22-09, 5:00 pm
Looking forward to this log

J-Dawg
12-22-09, 5:03 pm
In for this Big Ant.

Mr. Dead
12-22-09, 5:04 pm
Definitely in, for this!!!

Mattman33
12-22-09, 7:38 pm
i am in for this log as well.

squattingtillipuke
12-22-09, 8:41 pm
definately subbed here big guy!!!!

C.Coronato
12-23-09, 2:35 pm
Looking forward to your thoughts Big A.

deanna7272
12-23-09, 2:54 pm
Can't wait to see what happens....

mritter3
12-23-09, 3:03 pm
cant wait to see how u likey it....bigman

BigAnt
12-26-09, 4:44 pm
Been on Project Z for almost a week now....My workouts are toned down a bit, they always are for this week and next week...kinda like active rest so when Jan 1st starts, I will be turbo charged. I have been sleeping a bit better and I noticed I fall asleep faster!

TimK13
12-26-09, 9:54 pm
that's a step in the right direction. Looking forward to your thoughts as you are always honest & to the point.

widdlewade44
12-26-09, 10:02 pm
I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Z Big Ant. Happy to see that your enjoying the holiday season. Good luck on this part of your Journey brother.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Mattman33
12-27-09, 9:02 am
I have been sleeping a bit better and I noticed I fall asleep faster!

this in itself would be a big reason for me to get on Project Z right away.

BigAnt
12-29-09, 7:56 pm
Still taking Project Z 30 minutes before bed...again, this week is a very light training week...I am sleeping better through the night, and I just decided to do my cardio/abs early in the morning, started cardio yesterday at 5:15am. 20 minutes of the stationary bike and 3 sets of crunches, I noticed I woke up out of bed easier and had a a little extar energy at this early time.....

scals
12-29-09, 9:10 pm
Still taking Project Z 30 minutes before bed...again, this week is a very light training week...I am sleeping better through the night, and I just decided to do my cardio/abs early in the morning, started cardio yesterday at 5:15am. 20 minutes of the stationary bike and 3 sets of crunches, I noticed I woke up out of bed easier and had a a little extar energy at this early time.....

Still waitin on mine. Hope I find it easier to get out of bed too :)

squattingtillipuke
12-30-09, 9:06 am

First pak right outta the gate for me I felt the same thing...wide awake and full of energy!

BigAnt
12-31-09, 6:22 pm
First pak right outta the gate for me I felt the same thing...wide awake and full of energy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERY COOL...GLAD TO HEAR YOU FEEL THE SAME!

BigAnt
01-03-10, 10:00 pm
Well, I am seeing some faster recovery from my workoputs, not as sore the day after..again, this past week workouts were toned down a bit, but rest time were increased, today was back to my "normal" volume and weight load training....

BigAnt
01-08-10, 4:13 pm
Still having a better nights sleep and getting up easier at 5:15am. to do my cardio....My DOMS is also not as bad...

naturalguy
01-08-10, 5:13 pm
Still having a better nights sleep and getting up easier at 5:15am. to do my cardio....My DOMS is also not as bad...

Z is doing something

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 5:50 pm
Good stuff, there...

BigAnt
01-09-10, 4:08 pm
Z is doing something

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah it is!

BigAnt
01-12-10, 8:00 pm
Still feeling great and I have noticed better recovery after my bigger body part days
(legs and back)

BigAnt
01-24-10, 10:52 pm
Z---working good, very good! Again less soreness days after workouts, better recovery, increases REM sleep at night, and even more energy getting up in the morning at 5:00am

When I finish this can...I WANT MORE!!!

I am Definately making this a STAPLE in my supplement protocal!

TheGreatWhite
01-24-10, 11:35 pm
Z---working good, very good! Again less soreness days after workouts, better recovery, increases REM sleep at night, and even more energy getting up in the morning at 5:00am

Great to see that it's having similar effects for you Big Ant! I'm testing it as well, and that's the best part is the decrease in soreness. I too will make it a staple in my regimen when it comes out for purchase!

joe-yamma
01-25-10, 9:16 am

I am Definately making this a STAPLE in my supplement protocal!BigAnt tested, BigAnt approved?
when BigAnt talks supps, I listen.

J-Dawg
01-25-10, 9:34 am

Good to hear Big Ant.

Are you noticing anything appetite-wise while on Z?

deanna7272
01-25-10, 4:16 pm
Z--- increases REM sleep at night, and even more energy getting up in the morning at 5:00am

Oh my, do I NEED this!!!

Are you noticing anything appetite-wise while on Z?

Interested in this also...