PDA

View Full Version : Project Z: Bringing A New Breed

E-Train
12-23-09, 1:54 am
Hello to all reading and following my log, I was selected for Project Z, as many don't know I am anxious because this will be my first time testing a poduct for Universal and the Animal line. I will make the best of the best of Project Z, it will aid in my journey to being bigger than I was yesterday and smaller than I will be tomorrow.

Height 6'0
Weight: 188lbs

I will leave it at that for now until I recieve Project Z in the mail.

TheGreatWhite
12-23-09, 2:37 am
Anxious to see what you think of Project "Z". Train hard and get that food down bro! Heavy weights and heavy food builds heavy muscle!

mritter3
12-23-09, 8:05 am
very cool bro...cant wait to see what you think.

E-Train
12-23-09, 10:20 am
very cool bro...cant wait to see what you think.

I am subbed to yours to see your opinion too.

mritter3
12-23-09, 10:22 am
I am subbed to yours to see your opinion too.

cool man, after getting the ingrediant profile im even more stoked about this.

E-Train
12-23-09, 10:24 am
cool man, after getting the ingrediant profile im even more stoked about this.

agreed it must be a dman good mix too, considering that Universal only uses top notch ingredients.

mritter3
12-23-09, 10:26 am
agreed it must be a dman good mix too, considering that Universal only uses top notch ingredients.

ya man...that is for sure.

J-Dawg
12-23-09, 10:33 am
Looking forward to your thoughts E.

E-Train
12-24-09, 6:53 pm
The brown box just landed outside my door at 5pm this evening. I popped it open to find the silver can and the usual yellow envelope from Universal. I just walked in the door from an arm workout, bi's and tri's only. I am now downing a shake and then taking a shower and off to a family party for xmas eve. I will be popping the Z before I leave the party.

My current stack is as follows:

Pak
Stak
Animal Max Protein
100% Creatine Monohydrate Caps (off days)

and possibly adding Flex in the second week of January because I may have some xmas money lying around. I am also on a bulk coming off a cut at 189 lbs and counting. May everyone have a merry christmas and happy holidays.

E-Train
12-24-09, 11:01 pm
Can pics:

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k355/BXE11/Everything%20Else/Universal%20Nutrition/100_3185.jpg

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k355/BXE11/Everything%20Else/Universal%20Nutrition/100_3183.jpg

That's all I am posting until I get my progress pics up.

Little Z
12-24-09, 11:49 pm
The brown box just landed outside my door at 5pm this evening. I popped it open to find the silver can and the usual yellow envelope from Universal. I just walked in the door from an arm workout, bi's and tri's only. I am now downing a shake and then taking a shower and off to a family party for xmas eve. I will be popping the Z before I leave the party.

My current stack is as follows:

Pak
Stak
Animal Max Protein
100% Creatine Monohydrate Caps (off days)

and possibly adding Flex in the second week of January because I may have some xmas money lying around. I am also on a bulk coming off a cut at 189 lbs and counting. May everyone have a merry christmas and happy holidays.

Nice.. im hoping mine arrives Monday

E-Train
12-25-09, 11:43 am
Yes I took my first dose yesterday evening. The pills were a little bit different than some of the other Animal line pills, some did not have that slippery covering coat to them, they were a bit dry. I drank a full 10oz glass of water with all of them. As soon as I went to sleep a few hours later I was out like a light. This morning I woke up feeling seriously rejuvenated and since it was x-mas a time to open presents I was even more delighted. Tomorrow I will report what day 2 of Z brings.

E-Train
12-26-09, 10:46 am
Yesterday, I was doing nothing but eating, playing video games, and talking with family members, my arms had a damn good workout and they felt heavy from it. I popped project Z in and then headed off to bed a few hours later, I think it was quite the best thing to do considering that I had been full all day from eating. (No I don't in case you guys were wondering) I woke up today feeling better than yesterday and I feel like a little kid with a shitload of energy I can't wait to go and hammer legs in about an hour.

mritter3
12-26-09, 11:54 am
hey man...hoping mine arrives today, glad to see you got yours...very cool.

E-Train
12-27-09, 11:45 am
Yesterday I did legs and the intensity was not normal, it was exceedingly insane. Usually the day after I train legs I am in bed all day or laying around but not today, I was up at 7am doing sprints on the treadmill and I only feel slightly sore thanks to Project Z it really does help recovery!

E-Train
12-28-09, 1:23 pm
took some of this a few hours after my workout in the late evening fell asleep and this also took away much of the DOMS that I would probably feel from my leg workout on saturday.

mritter3
12-28-09, 1:38 pm
good to know your liking it.

J-Dawg
12-29-09, 12:18 pm
Looking good in hear E. Glad to hear the workouts are going well.

E-Train
12-29-09, 4:09 pm
good to know your liking it.

Looking good in hear E. Glad to hear the workouts are going well.

Well turns out that today was an excellent chest and back day. Broke through my back PRs and my chest still lags, funny thing is my legs and back grow fast but my chest and arms lag. Anyways, going to rest then to work till 10 then popping Z on the way home from work.

E-Train
12-30-09, 11:54 am
Just woke up on day 6 of this bad ass product.Nothing bad to say about it, only good things. When this comes out I would recommend all the guys who didn't test it to get their hands on it, it has major benefits to training. It helps alot with DOMS and delaying the feeling. I can guaranteee you brothers that I will make this part of my foundation along with Pak and whey.

E-Train
12-31-09, 4:54 pm
Universal's doing it again, it never fails to amaze me how this company makes Animal the most hardcore and no bullshit supplement. Project Z in just one week has made my recovery time shorter by and average of 2 days. Normally I'd rest three days before doing legs again but since Z has helped out alot I feel energized and rejuvenated every morning that I wake up regardless if I get 3 hours of sleep or 10 hours of sleep. No bullshit, ain't it the life.

E-Train
01-03-10, 4:59 pm
A week and three days. I'd drivin through the PRs and the weights like theres no tomorrow, the recovery is speeding up quicker than normal, seems about a few days it took to kick in though. Solid product.

E-Train
01-03-10, 6:45 pm
for those who want to read my updates via twitter: http://twitter.com/Rippd2shredz

E-Train
01-05-10, 11:51 pm
Fuckin A, today I wrecked my legs doing the hundred rep workout for the majority of my routine. Popped some Z about 15 minutes ago heading off to bed now. For those following me, it is a day shy of 2 weeks for me. I love Z and Z will be the first supplement I pick up off the shelf in this new year. (Sadly I stocked up for the winter with 5 buckets of real gains, yes the big ones.)

E-Train
01-06-10, 12:08 am
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k355/BXE11/Everything%20Else/fdrfhbdfc.jpg

E-Train
01-09-10, 2:18 am
Well well it is 2AM here on the east coast. Just 3 hours ago I got home and for some reason have an extreme amount of energy at an ungodly hour. Must be my fucked up sleeping patterns. Oh well. Just want to report that I am officially halfway through my can and would LOVE some more. I could live on this stuff. 15 days and not one bad day in the gym, feeling strong and solid. One side effect that is positive that I noticed is that my ripped up hands healed faster. When I use the barbell for rows, deads, and shrugs, I generally rip my calouses and the skin on the palm of my hand, Z seemed to make the recovery speed up quicker and the dead skin was shedding like crazy (in a good way meaning growth), All in all solid product.

mritter3
01-09-10, 10:47 am
glad your liking it man...i am in your boat...I want MORE...this stuff is amazing, looking forward to when it hits the shelves.

E-Train
01-09-10, 11:57 pm
glad your liking it man...i am in your boat...I want MORE...this stuff is amazing, looking forward to when it hits the shelves.

agreed i am making this a staple with my pak. i dont care how much it is im gonna save a stashload of money for z and pak.

E-Train
01-17-10, 2:37 pm
Alrighty guys, I am down to my last 7 days of being on Z gonna make the most of this. Recovery is amazing and Z helped me break PRs and be the best that I could be in awhile. I want to thank Universal/Animal for letting me alpha test this. Big two thumbs up on this product.

E-Train
01-18-10, 11:33 pm
So 6 days left of Z until then I will fully evaluate the product based om the survey J Dawg will send to all the testers. Just popped my Z now before I head off to bed after a long day of work.

E-Train
01-22-10, 11:44 am
Brothers today is my last day on Z unfortunately. But this shit was real, endurance was excellent, and energy levels were high through the whole time while being on Z. I got alot of rest considering that I was following a crazy schedule between the vacation/working/schoolwork. But I managed to do some serious damage and Z helped me recover faster than ever. While on Z I also beefed out few more drop sets than I normally would with no preworkout supp. I think the energy levels were guaranteed to be boosted throughout. But other than that this is some hardcore shit that makes the icing on the cake for any serious lifter looking to speed up that recovery and feel better than ever. Just my 2 cents.

E

mritter3
01-22-10, 11:47 am
hey man good read...seems like you got quite a bit out of Z...is it something you would buy in the future?