PDA

View Full Version : Project Z is in "The House"

The House
12-23-09, 7:17 am
Project Z could not have came at a better time.. I am starting my prep for the Ny pro and I need all the recovery I can get.. It's always tough when u start cutting cals and training down for a show recovery is essential.. So I am going to see what the z can do for me.. I will keep ya posted on the cra"z"y ness.. I took my first dose of z last night after I trained and I woke up today on the right side of the bed so that's a positive.. Today's workout will need some project z recovery after I smash my chest..

BubbyLight
12-23-09, 7:28 am
def along for this one. lets see what the z can do

mritter3
12-23-09, 8:02 am
subbed on this one....very cool that you are testing it out.

naturalguy
12-23-09, 8:24 am
Things just got a lot more interesting around here............

Firefist
12-23-09, 8:30 am
in!

100jan
12-23-09, 9:35 am
Subbed. Great to have House as a tester.

Birdman
12-23-09, 9:50 am
Im in for this..good luck bro

J-Dawg
12-23-09, 9:52 am
Looking forward to this House.

Mr. Dead
12-23-09, 4:34 pm
In, for sure!!!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
12-23-09, 6:45 pm
Sub'd!

Flash419
12-24-09, 9:23 am
Keep us posted big man... and hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas!

Big C
12-24-09, 10:45 am
Awesome bro glad to see you in the mix with the new product. Do big things!

MrMuscles22
12-24-09, 2:55 pm
Subbed brotha! Have a Merry Christmas with the fam!

Bootleg
12-24-09, 5:11 pm
looking forward to your progres house!

The House
12-26-09, 9:29 pm
ok i been taking z for a few days now and i am the type of person that dont believe things work. i know z is for recovery and i have to say i am not as sore as i should be. i am either having sorry ass workouts or z is working. i am going to increase the intensity this week and put z to the test even harder. my goal is to get sore so i cant walk when i train legs this week. z better be ready to recovery me from hell. z is making me question my intensity. i must push harder

mritter3
12-27-09, 10:15 am
i doubt its your intensity erik....good to know that z is treating ya well, i am also a tester, cant wait to get mine in the mail.

Littlefry
12-27-09, 11:09 pm
z is making me question my intensity. i must push harder

Best quote in a while!

PRM
12-28-09, 10:09 am
Definitely subbed to this.

TheGreatWhite
12-28-09, 12:46 pm
Subbed on this one Erik! I'm a tester as well, but it's good to see Z is working for ya!

Reacher34
01-05-10, 3:01 pm
ok i been taking z for a few days now and i am the type of person that dont believe things work. i know z is for recovery and i have to say i am not as sore as i should be. i am either having sorry ass workouts or z is working. i am going to increase the intensity this week and put z to the test even harder. my goal is to get sore so i cant walk when i train legs this week. z better be ready to recovery me from hell. z is making me question my intensity. i must push harder

My thoughts exactly House. Push this bad boy to it's limits and see if it can keep up.

Jon_Blaze
01-05-10, 5:26 pm
Subbed and yeah, I love the mentality that you think you're bringing the intensity up to really test the product.

The House
01-07-10, 6:54 pm
ok new discovery with z for me.. i was sick this week but kept taking z and i think it helped pull me over the hump of being sick.. this damn cold weather and snow is puttin a punch in my contest prep.. gyms are closing and i was sick from the weather... trying to stay strong. i did bring the intensity up and hell i still did not get crazy sore.. since i am feeling better i am going to change my intensity to fast pace and tons of reps see if z can handle that kinda workout.

D-NUTZ
01-07-10, 7:11 pm
Good to hear Z got helped you get over being sick. It sounds like i great product. Ill be following along bro.

RoadPigJohn
01-07-10, 7:44 pm
Project Z could not have came at a better time.. I am starting my prep for the Ny pro and I need all the recovery I can get.. It's always tough when u start cutting cals and training down for a show recovery is essential.. So I am going to see what the z can do for me.. I will keep ya posted on the cra"z"y ness.. I took my first dose of z last night after I trained and I woke up today on the right side of the bed so that's a positive.. Today's workout will need some project z recovery after I smash my chest..

Hey House!

What is the formulation of your cra"z"y ness?
Do you have the level of it?

RoadPigJohn
01-07-10, 8:03 pm
ok new discovery with z for me.. i was sick this week but kept taking z and i think it helped pull me over the hump of being sick.. this damn cold weather and snow is puttin a punch in my contest prep.. gyms are closing and i was sick from the weather... trying to stay strong. i did bring the intensity up and hell i still did not get crazy sore.. since i am feeling better i am going to change my intensity to fast pace and tons of reps see if z can handle that kinda workout.

Here in Florida we also have cold weather now, is worst thing because it kills your pump before going to the gym until you use something to get you up, like hot water, strong coffee, wine or vodka.

Beowulf
01-19-10, 11:57 am

Hope you're feeling better House.

The House
01-25-10, 7:45 pm
i am feeling great.. z is treating me well. once i was over my stupid sickness. i got to feel the true effects of z and i am loving it. all i know is the z has cut my soreness down to about half the time as before. i feel like i can train say arms two days before chest or back and i dont have to worry about them still being sore and messin my workout up...

PRM
01-25-10, 8:20 pm
Damn, that's great.

Can't wait for this to hit the shelves.

Birdman
01-25-10, 8:31 pm
the wait on this stuff is killin me! lol