PDA

View Full Version : Testing the "Z"

squattingtillipuke
12-23-09, 7:40 am
Ok setting this thing up, once again thanks to Universal for this opportunity. Here is my routine with meals and supps.
M-Chest
T-Quads
W-Arms
T-Back/Hams
F-Shoulders/Delts

0530 wake up
0600 8 eggs + cup of oats or G's mass pancakes + flex
0800 Real Gains Shake
1030 8 oz chicken breast + 10oz sweet tater + test
1100 Stak
1130 iron
1230 eaa nitro
1300 Torrent
1330 Real gains Shake + Pak
1600 8 oz chicken breast + 10oz sweet tater
1830 Steak/Chicken/Fish + potato/whole wheat pasta
2200 Bed

So I'm thinking that Z would fit in somewhere after dinner.

mritter3
12-23-09, 8:03 am
looks like your all set bro...cant wait to see your thoughts on this.

J-Dawg
12-23-09, 10:34 am
Awesome bro. I'm in for this.

squattingtillipuke
12-29-09, 3:18 pm
knock knock knock...just got a nice package from Universal with a shiny silver can in it!!!! I'll start it up tonight...Game ON

mritter3
12-29-09, 3:19 pm
very cool man...just got mine as well.

squattingtillipuke
12-30-09, 9:02 am
k, first take.

Opened up the can and found a normal looking pak to me...the non-coating on some of the pills took me back to the Tylenol of old with the powdery taste in your mouth.

Slept pretty good last night, don't remember the wife coming home at 2am from work. I usually wake up and hit the john at that time. At 5:30 I was up, meaning my body felt fully rested and it wasn't going to sleep in on my day off. Well see what this thing has to offer up. I didn't train on Monday or Tuesday (not sure I should say that since I took a pot shot at NG for that), trying to get the basement finished and I had a timeline to hit so today will be Back and Bis and with no lunch hour timeline to worry about, definately plan on killing em!!.

squattingtillipuke
12-30-09, 6:28 pm
Hit back and bi's today at a new gym. Walked in changed out of my winter gear and had my yellow animal iconic t on, got a couple snickers and snears from the treadmill groupies as I walked past them. Headed to the power rack and began the destruction!!

Deads 135x10 225x8 315x6 365x6 405x1 495x0(half way up just couldnt finish it)
Rack Pulls 495x1 545x1 545x1
Vgrip pulldowns 8x150 8x170 6x190
Vgrip low pulls 8x140 6x160 6x160
Alt db curls 8x35 7x35 5x35 very slow and concentrated on the squeeze
Hammer curls 10x20 8x25 6x30

DONE...it was funny watching the guys that lifted there...I guess they thought I was done when I hit 315x6 but I just kept pushing it. When I pulled the 545 3 people stopped their sets to watch...never had that happen before.

squattingtillipuke
12-31-09, 10:15 am
Shitty nights sleep last night...getting a head cold.

waiting to see how my back feels tomorrow with the workout I put in yesterday.

mritter3
12-31-09, 11:10 am
Shitty nights sleep last night...getting a head cold.

waiting to see how my back feels tomorrow with the workout I put in yesterday.

hope your feeling better bro....great back day..

squattingtillipuke
01-04-10, 8:18 am
ok, sorry to not have posted here in a couple days but we took a short vacation and I was without internet access.

Summary since last post. Getting a pretty good night sleep with it. Feel well rested when I wake up. The one thing that my wife has let me know is that I seem to be having some wicked dreams because she said that I am moving around a lot more in my sleep. I am not waking up near as much to pee etc. with Z so my nights are more continous as it pertains to my sleep.

mritter3
01-04-10, 8:35 am
i bet your moving more and dreaming cause the z is putting you in a much deeper sleep, so your REM cycle is lasting longer...which is a good thing.

squattingtillipuke
01-05-10, 8:09 am
another one down. Seems to be working ok. wake up fully rested.

squattingtillipuke
01-05-10, 8:10 am
I will say that I haven't noticed a difference in me being sore or not from my workouts.

mritter3
01-05-10, 8:13 am
thats the major difference that i notice is that after a brutal session i wake up with much less soreness than before.

squattingtillipuke
01-06-10, 7:54 am
nothing really different to report. Got a pretty good nights rest with "Z" added in...feel pretty refreshed come morning time.

mritter3
01-06-10, 8:04 am
ya man, it seems like no matter how much rest i get on Z, i always wake up feeling refreshed.

squattingtillipuke
01-07-10, 3:21 pm
Nothing new to report. Still feel good when I wake up.

squattingtillipuke
01-11-10, 7:59 am
The more I take Z the more I see it as a foundation like Flex...at first you might not see it's full benefit but the more you take it the more you notice the little nuances it offers.

So far I've noticed:

Less trips to bathroom at night due to a deeper sleep
Wake up refreshed
Wicked dreams
recovery is starting to come about a day earlier

getting more and more out of this as I continue it's use.

TheGreatWhite
01-12-10, 11:13 am
I'm experiencing the same thing! One thing I have boticed is that I wake up and I'm STARVING....I usually have a good appetite in the morning, but holy shit lol, this stuff is insane when I wake up! People were lookin at me funny this AM in my Physiology Lecture, mowin' down 2 sweet potatoes, a shake and some oatmeal lol

mritter3
01-12-10, 11:14 am
I'm experiencing the same thing! One thing I have boticed is that I wake up and I'm STARVING....I usually have a good appetite in the morning, but holy shit lol, this stuff is insane when I wake up! People were lookin at me funny this AM in my Physiology Lecture, mowin' down 2 sweet potatoes, a shake and some oatmeal lol

let em look, thats how you grow boi......glad to see your experiencing some good stuff.

squattingtillipuke
01-14-10, 2:07 pm
Continuing solid results. Getting some great sleep and recovery going on.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:13 pm
Continuing solid results. Getting some great sleep and recovery going on.

u and me both man...glad to see your liking it.

squattingtillipuke
01-15-10, 10:18 am
My hunger is starting to go through the roof when I wake up...The other thing that I have noticed is that I don't take nearly as long to fall asleep. I use to toss and turn for a while now it is like turning off a light switch...I'm out!!!!

squattingtillipuke
01-18-10, 11:05 am
Continuing with the same comments...seeing some good results with this addition so far.

squattingtillipuke
01-20-10, 8:13 am
Man I can't beleive how quickly I am falling asleep with Z. I've always been someone who lays there for 45 minutes as I clear my head...now it isn't but a quick 10 minutes and I'm out!!!

Had a good leg day yesterday so I'm looking to see how quickly the DOMS clears up. I'm feeling it today but well see how it goes!

Mick

mritter3
01-20-10, 8:20 am
Man I can't beleive how quickly I am falling asleep with Z. I've always been someone who lays there for 45 minutes as I clear my head...now it isn't but a quick 10 minutes and I'm out!!!

Had a good leg day yesterday so I'm looking to see how quickly the DOMS clears up. I'm feeling it today but well see how it goes!

Mick

i used to be the same way lay there and hope to fall asleep within an hour or so...with Z, its about 15-30 mins...but im out after that.

squattingtillipuke
01-22-10, 7:48 am
Still nothing negative to report. Having some great responses to Z.

mritter3
01-22-10, 8:07 am
Still nothing negative to report. Having some great responses to Z.

glad to hear that.