PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas Animals!

J-DOG
12-23-09, 7:58 pm
I would like to wish all you Animals a great xmas and hope you have a safe and well fed (Bring on the turkey already!) Xmas holiday!

May Santa bring you bigger lifts, bigger muscles, more striations with deeper cuts and pipelines of vascularity!

It has been quite a year full of surprises for me personally (the birth of my daughter Brooklyn topping the list of course) and i have had alot of personal growth reading the many posts off the Animal website, plus getting some great answers from you all to my own questions.

It has been a pleasure getting to know some of you and that there are like minded Animals who just love what they do and represent it with passion. I look forward to continuing this journey with you all again next year and for many years to come, as we all strive to be the best we can be as people and in our chosen sports.

Eat, drink (protein shakes of course!) and be merry!

Peace

JD

BubbyLight
12-23-09, 8:12 pm
you too DOOOGGGGG

BSill
12-23-09, 9:46 pm
Happy Holidays to all the bro's!

Hope to think that everyone will still be training tomorrow on X-mas eve and on the 26th. No excuses!

Have a safe holiday, the new year is coming, hope you all have met your goals for 09, whats going on for 2010?

Ardent
12-24-09, 6:07 pm
I would like to wish all you Animals a great xmas and hope you have a safe and well fed (Bring on the turkey already!) Xmas holiday!

May Santa bring you bigger lifts, bigger muscles, more striations with deeper cuts and pipelines of vascularity!

It has been quite a year full of surprises for me personally (the birth of my daughter Brooklyn topping the list of course) and i have had alot of personal growth reading the many posts off the Animal website, plus getting some great answers from you all to my own questions.

It has been a pleasure getting to know some of you and that there are like minded Animals who just love what they do and represent it with passion. I look forward to continuing this journey with you all again next year and for many years to come, as we all strive to be the best we can be as people and in our chosen sports.

Eat, drink (protein shakes of course!) and be merry!

Peace

JD
Right back at cha big dog. To everyone else have happy safe holidays as well.

TheGreatWhite
12-25-09, 3:09 pm
Merry Christmas to all of you as well!

paintrain69
12-25-09, 5:59 pm
merry christmas from camp taji, iraq! hope everyone has safe and wonderful holidays back in the states fellow animals!

DA GOVNA
12-25-09, 6:57 pm
Open your presents then GET UR ASSES TO THE GYM!

Joseph V
12-25-09, 8:51 pm
lmao hell yeah bro..you want to know what my family told me gave me for christmas...I SHIT YOU NOT,..they gave me 3 cans of animal pak, 2 cans of animal pump, 1 can of nitro, and 2 cans of omega...not including 6 months worth of gym membership...

seems like there starting to believe in me =)

my grandfather bought me the 6 months membership and my mother & father pitched in with the supplements

J-DOG
12-26-09, 4:52 am
lmao hell yeah bro..you want to know what my family told me gave me for christmas...I SHIT YOU NOT,..they gave me 3 cans of animal pak, 2 cans of animal pump, 1 can of nitro, and 2 cans of omega...not including 6 months worth of gym membership...

my grandfather bought me the 6 months membership and my mother & father pitched in with the supplements

FMO sounds like the perfect xmas gift to me bro!! All the foundation supps right at your fingertips for some SERIOUS growth! Time to put all those xmas goodies to work for you and come back a bigger better beast next year!

Look forward to seeing you up on stage lookin large and incharge!

JD

mritter3
12-26-09, 11:55 am

thats sounds like a damn good xmas.

Ardent
12-26-09, 7:11 pm

That is a beautiful array of gifts i say! Sounds like youve got all the tools to help build the body of a champion. get goin! =)