PDA

View Full Version : Natural Bodybuilding Violation?

DA GOVNA
12-23-09, 9:41 pm
HEY EVERYONE, I AM THROWING AROUND THE IDEA OF COMPETING IN A NATURAL SHOW SO I WAS LOOKING OVER THE RULES AND ONE THAT I THINK I MAY HAVE VIOLATED A WHILE BACK BY TAKING STAK READ LIKE THIS...

"TESTOSTERONE/EPITESTOSTERONE (T/E) RATIO – The T/E ratio is used to measure the presence of exogenous testosterone or illicit elevation of testosterone levels. A T/E ratio in excess of 6/1 is ruled as positive, no matter what the cause. Note: Should the use of any substance cause a T/E ratio in excess of the 6/1 limit, the athlete will be ruled as positive (failure)."

ANYONE KNOW IF TAKING STAK OR M-STAK CAUSES THIS TO HAPPEN?

Brutus_515
12-23-09, 10:16 pm
HEY EVERYONE, I AM THROWING AROUND THE IDEA OF COMPETING IN A NATURAL SHOW SO I WAS LOOKING OVER THE RULES AND ONE THAT I THINK I MAY HAVE VIOLATED A WHILE BACK BY TAKING STAK READ LIKE THIS...

"TESTOSTERONE/EPITESTOSTERONE (T/E) RATIO – The T/E ratio is used to measure the presence of exogenous testosterone or illicit elevation of testosterone levels. A T/E ratio in excess of 6/1 is ruled as positive, no matter what the cause. Note: Should the use of any substance cause a T/E ratio in excess of the 6/1 limit, the athlete will be ruled as positive (failure)."

Email or call the org and ask them they will tell you. I have not heard of anyone popping on animal products.

calcaneous
12-23-09, 11:14 pm
the test measures for foreign testosterone (aas/ph). I do not believe ether stak/mstak will cause you to test positive, but i would def. run it by the show first.

JasonG
12-23-09, 11:19 pm

Hell no. I don't believe any natural supplement from Animal is going to cause this. They won't give a definite answer just cite the rule you posted.

Big Wides
12-23-09, 11:39 pm
Your best bet is to contact the fed you are looking to compete in and ask them

DA GOVNA
12-24-09, 4:42 am
Thanks for the help everyone.

MrMuscles22
12-24-09, 9:32 am
You stated that you took in a "While Back"..if it was indeed a while back and Stak did cause your T/E Ratio to become >6:1 (which I don't think it will affect @ all), it will return to normal levels after the cycle of stak is over with. It's going to stay elevated all the time just because you did it awhile back. I don't think OTC test supps are strong enough to do this to your T/E ratio. Best bet..just go to your doctor and have it checked.

DA GOVNA
12-24-09, 10:08 am
You stated that you took in a "While Back"..if it was indeed a while back and Stak did cause your T/E Ratio to become >6:1 (which I don't think it will affect @ all), it will return to normal levels after the cycle of stak is over with. It's going to stay elevated all the time just because you did it awhile back. I don't think OTC test supps are strong enough to do this to your T/E ratio. Best bet..just go to your doctor and have it checked.

I was asking because I would like to take it again...Thanks for the response though