ChadO
12-23-09, 11:13 pm
just ordered today
Pak
Omega
Flex
Nitro
Uni-Liver

i still need to get M-stak. I work at GNC and my manager said that animal stuff might be going for buy one get on 50% off beginning 31 for me, and on top of that i get 30% off that, so i think im going to wait and see. Plus i dont start my training back up till the 4th of january. So its all about to begin. Cant fucking wait!!

Chad

Aggression
12-28-09, 9:41 am
You have a nice foundational stack listed above. Adding in M-stak can only sweeten the pot. Diet hard and train with intensity; good results will follow.

J-Dawg
12-28-09, 9:45 am
Very solid foundational stack like A said. M-Stak is a great cycled supplement that can give ya a solid boost. Make sure you're taking in plenty of calories (protein esp.) when on M-Stak. Let us know how it goes for ya.

Firefist
12-28-09, 9:54 am
you may need to go shopping for new cloths. there gonna be too small after that stack....

N. Motta
12-28-09, 10:51 am
oh snap

ChadO
12-28-09, 11:17 pm
yes. i'am going to be stacking this with m-stak and stak. i work at GNC and was told that some 3rd party supplements might be going on sale for buy one get on 50% off. so im waiting till the conformation on that by the 31 and its go time. As for my diet, i eat good. i do cheat more than i should but its just more calories, but with bad fat(like eating a whole pizza). Im going to be more strict with i start taking this stuff.
Eggs 2-3 times a day,
CHicken 2-3 times a day
Steak(sub for chicken)
Greens 2-3 times a day
Rice (2-3) times a day
fruit 2-3 times a day.

right now im at about 180 with 13% bf. I can not gain weight. Yesterday i had my 7 meal day with 2 meals being chicken 1 being steak 5 eggs in the moring with oatmeal bacon and fruit and plenty more, and at the end of the night was no more than 1lb heavier. So hopefully this MASSIVE stak with my new workout plan will get me seeing results im going to like, and loose some bf at the same time

ChadO
12-28-09, 11:20 pm
Very solid foundational stack like A said. M-Stak is a great cycled supplement that can give ya a solid boost. Make sure you're taking in plenty of calories (protein esp.) when on M-Stak. Let us know how it goes for ya.

so should i be going more for 2g of protein per pound or more?

Northman
12-30-09, 11:11 am
so should i be going more for 2g of protein per pound or more?

2g should be enough. Eat more calorie dense foods as well. Natural PB can't hurt. Melt some in your rice and on your chicken. Mix it in with your oatmeal. Have a lb of cottage cheese before bed with a couple of tablespoons of PB stirred in. Every tablespoon of PB adds nearly another 100 kcals.