PDA

View Full Version : Brute Strength Gym's Strongest Man

Beast1
12-24-09, 1:06 am
Brute Strength Gym’s Strongest Man II
(North American Strongman Inc. Membership required of all contestants)

PROMOTER: Brute Strength Gym

DATE: Saturday January 9, 2010

TIME: 11:00am

836 Poplar Hall Drive
Norfolk, VA 23502

HOTEL: Savannah Suites
5649 Lowery Road
Norfolk, VA 23502
(757) 213-5454

WEIGH-INS: Friday January 8th 6pm-8pm
Saturday January 9th 8am-10am

RULES: 10:30am

DIVISIONS: MENS OPEN 200lb and under, 201-231 LW; 231.5-265 over 265 HW
WOMENS OPEN
MASTERS OPEN
NOVICE OPEN

EVENTS:
Press Medley (Log, Axle, Keg, Circus Dumbbell)
Car Deadlift
Conan’s Wheel
Medley (Farmers Walk, Chain Drag, Power Stairs)
Stones
Events subject to change without notice

AWARDS: Awards for 1st- - 3rd place in each division.

ENTRY FEES: $50.00 (All athletes must have a current NAS membership card. Cards may be purchased contest day for $40)

ENTRY DEADLINE: December 18th ($10 Late fee)

Beast1
01-11-10, 2:37 am
Young One and I competed at Brute Strength Gym's Strongest Man/Virginia's Strongest man this past weekend, well just yesterday. Young One was in a novice open weight class and placed 4th, which was damn good considering it was his first show and he was outweighed by his fellow competitors by 50-100lbs. I competed in the 231's or Lightweights and took first in the 231's and won overall lightweight. Hells yeah. Now we are getting ready for the South Atlantic Strongman Showdown on 02/13/10 in Columbia, SC. Come along.

Powerfreak
01-11-10, 2:11 pm
Young One and I competed at Brute Strength Gym's Strongest Man/Virginia's Strongest man this past weekend, well just yesterday. Young One was in a novice open weight class and placed 4th, which was damn good considering it was his first show and he was outweighed by his fellow competitors by 50-100lbs. I competed in the 231's or Lightweights and took first in the 231's and won overall lightweight. Hells yeah. Now we are getting ready for the South Atlantic Strongman Showdown on 02/13/10 in Columbia, SC. Come along.

Hell Yeah!!

Great Job to Both of you.
The wife and I are looking forward to moving to Norfolk In the near future so that I can get back to training the way I need to.
Brute Strength is one Hell of a gym.

Brian Weston

HIGA MONSTER
01-11-10, 2:43 pm

Congratulations bro!
HIGA MONSTER

Beast1
01-11-10, 6:24 pm
Congratulations bro!
HIGA MONSTER

Thanks fellow brother in stoneage. You're a great pro.