PDA

View Full Version : Stacking question

wowdavid2002
12-28-09, 12:39 pm
Hey guys I just bought my first Animal Pak and I'm ready to start using it! My question is I have a barrel of N-O SG that I usually train with and am wondering if it's OK to use it with the Animal Pak? I train around 6:15 AM and have my first meal around 5 AM. I take the **** around 5:45. Would it be better to take the Animal Pak during a later meal or is it OK to take with this one?

widdlewade44
12-28-09, 12:45 pm
Hey guys I just bought my first Animal Pak and I'm ready to start using it! My question is I have a barrel of N***** that I usually train with and am wondering if it's OK to use it with the Animal Pak? I train around 6:15 AM and have my first meal around 5 AM. I take the **** around 5:45. Would it be better to take the Animal Pak during a later meal or is it OK to take with this one?

Animalpak is a foundation product that works well when stacked with other supplements. It is the best multi out there hands down.

The pak works best when taken with a meal.

Kevin
widdlewade44

wowdavid2002
12-28-09, 1:03 pm
Thanks a lot buddy.

mritter3
12-28-09, 1:40 pm
ya you can stack it with whatever...but def. take with a meal, preferably the first one of the day.