PDA

View Full Version : The Deadman's Recovery with Project Z

Mr. Dead
12-28-09, 1:12 pm
I've been afforded an opportunity to give Project Z, a test spin, and can't wait to get started!!! Monday... January 4th, I begin full Contest Prep, and will need all the recovery help I can get!!!

mritter3
12-28-09, 1:39 pm
hey man congrats on getting some z....mine should be coming today...cant wait.

DANO
12-28-09, 1:43 pm
i will be keepin watch here Deadman!

J-Dawg
12-28-09, 1:44 pm
In for this Mr. D.

Little Z
12-28-09, 2:33 pm
I am here to listen to the tales from the crypt! hahah

Hoomgar
12-28-09, 4:29 pm
You know I'll be doing the same my man :)

And as always, I'm in for the ride. 2010, here comes the deadman!

Hg

Mr. Dead
12-28-09, 4:33 pm
hey man congrats on getting some z....mine should be coming today...cant wait.

i will be keepin watch here Deadman!

In for this Mr. D.

I am here to listen to the tales from the crypt! hahah

You know I'll be doing the same my man :)

And as always, I'm in for the ride. 2010, here comes the deadman!

Hg

Thanks, everyone!!! I'm truly lookin' forward to starting this!!! As I am a huge fan of anything that helps in recovery... Recovery=Growth, FTW!!!

SailinScotty
12-28-09, 4:59 pm
Count me in. Can't wait to hear your opinion and see the results.

Necromatrix
12-28-09, 10:30 pm
Ewww! New stuffies to do thingies with! I'm down. :)

NJC_Manhattan
12-29-09, 11:22 am
Im in.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 11:21 am
Count me in. Can't wait to hear your opinion and see the results.

Ewww! New stuffies to do thingies with! I'm down. :)

Im in.

Great to have you guys!!! Just waiting, ever so patiently, for it to arrive... I'm looking forward to putting this to the test with the rigors of contest prep!!!

Mr. Dead
01-01-10, 11:30 am
Well... Hopefully it will arrive Monday... Or... The UPS driver is recovering very well... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
01-03-10, 1:57 pm
Well... If it arrives tomorrow, it will be perfect timing, since I start my prep, tomorrow, as well...

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 10:46 pm
Dammit!!! Still no can... I'm starting to feel a little stupid, here...

Necromatrix
01-04-10, 11:24 pm
Nah! Just building anticipation amongst your readers. :)

Mr. Dead
01-05-10, 11:30 am
Nah! Just building anticipation amongst your readers. :)

Or, building anxiety amongst the person waiting for it... *LOL*

mritter3
01-05-10, 11:49 am
geez dead you in a hurry to try this stuff???...ha you should be it is a great formula.

Reacher34
01-05-10, 2:49 pm
Still no can, Dead? I just got mine today and I even replied late. I think the UPS guy got into your trial can and fell asleep....

Mr. Dead
01-05-10, 5:21 pm
geez dead you in a hurry to try this stuff???...ha you should be it is a great formula.

That's it... Keep rubbing it in...

Still no can, Dead? I just got mine today and I even replied late. I think the UPS guy got into your trial can and fell asleep....

I think you may be right...

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 10:52 am
It arrived yesterday in a nice shiny can... I took my first dose, last night, and if it continues to treat me how it did last night... It will become "My PRECIOUSSSSSS!!!" *LOL*

DANO
01-06-10, 11:30 am
did you get a "tingling" feeling like a couple of others have said?

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 11:44 am
did you get a "tingling" feeling like a couple of others have said?

Nope, at least not yet... But, I slept like a baby, though...

naturalguy
01-06-10, 4:56 pm
Deadman on Z.............................interesting

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 4:57 pm
Deadman on Z.............................interesting

Any guesses, as to how I slept...??? *LOL*

naturalguy
01-06-10, 5:29 pm
Any guesses, as to how I slept...??? *LOL*

Like a dead-man?

mritter3
01-06-10, 5:32 pm
Like a dead-man?

lol...so you finally got it huh...good for you

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 5:35 pm
Like a dead-man?

Most definitely!!! *LOL*

lol...so you finally got it huh...good for you

Yep... And, so far... Me likey!!!

Mr. Dead
01-07-10, 11:54 am
Another restful night in the coffin... I'm noticing I'm not quite as sore, as usual, especially after legs...

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 12:01 pm
I have to say, that this has been a very pleasant experience, thus far... I'm a notorious insomniac, and I've been getting quality, sound sleep on this... Completely rested amdejuvinated, the next morning, which is good, since I hit cardio at 4:30 in the morning...

Valkyrie83
01-08-10, 1:01 pm
I have to say, that this has been a very pleasant experience, thus far... I'm a notorious insomniac, and I've been getting quality, sound sleep on this... Completely rested amdejuvinated, the next morning, which is good, since I hit cardio at 4:30 in the morning...

Nice. Insomnia sucks!

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 5:51 pm
Nice. Insomnia sucks!

Most, definitely!!!

Mr. Dead
01-10-10, 4:55 pm
I have to admit, that I'm definitely diggin' this... I've noticed far better quality sleep, easier to get to sleep, not as much soreness, and a definite rejuvenated feeling... And, with the rigors of lifting, the day yo day grind of the job, precontest diet and cardio... that says a LOT!!!

Mr. Dead
01-11-10, 11:01 am
Last night was the first night, that things didn't run as smoothly... Went to bed at 9:00 finally fell asleep at 12:00... 4:30 came very early...

Mr. Dead
01-12-10, 11:57 am
Despite a lack of sleep, I have to say, that my energy level and gym intensity didn't suffer, at all... Last night was another night of little sleep, and legs are today... I wonder what's instore for me, this evening...

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 11:23 am
Another short night of sleep... Hit legs, last night, and I must say, that I'm not feeling as sore, as I normally would... This stuff is definitely living up to my expectations!!!

Reacher34
01-13-10, 11:55 am
Just something to think about. I've used some supps in the past that are similar to Z in some of the ingredients. One thing I noticed is that after a while, my total time sleeping was shortened. My theory is that your sleep is so deep and efficient that your body doesn't need as much and just naturally wakes up or, in your case, you don't have to go to bed as early because your body doesn't need to.

mritter3
01-13-10, 12:16 pm
Another short night of sleep... Hit legs, last night, and I must say, that I'm not feeling as sore, as I normally would... This stuff is definitely living up to my expectations!!!

glad to see your liking it, its always a good test after a brutal leg session

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 1:13 pm
Just something to think about. I've used some supps in the past that are similar to Z in some of the ingredients. One thing I noticed is that after a while, my total time sleeping was shortened. My theory is that your sleep is so deep and efficient that your body doesn't need as much and just naturally wakes up or, in your case, you don't have to go to bed as early because your body doesn't need to.

I've used similar, as well... And, my body quickly develops a tolerance, and I'm a big time insomniac... *LOL*

glad to see your liking it, its always a good test after a brutal leg session

Exactly...

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 1:21 pm
Past couple of nights have been really good... And, I was nowhere near as sore after hitting legs... Which to me, means I should question my intensity, as House has, as well... Definitely some good stuff...

Little Z
01-15-10, 1:49 pm
Past couple of nights have been really good... And, I was nowhere near as sore after hitting legs... Which to me, means I should question my intensity, as House has, as well... Definitely some good stuff...

exact same thing i did.. had me thinking "there is no way this stuff is THIS great".. but guess what.. it is! lol

shortstack
01-15-10, 6:01 pm
Hey Dead man, how's that Z treatin ya? Sounds like it's working well. Give it a little extra push and see what you can do brother. I know you're working it for all it's worth.

Jeremy

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 6:03 pm
Thanks!!! It's definitely some great stuff... Even on the days I'm hardly gettin' any sleep, I still wake up ready to go... And, my gym efforts don't suffer from the lack of sleep, either... So... It's time to see if I can push the envelope further, with my efforts in the gym!!!

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 6:22 pm
Definitely diggin' this... However... DO NOT accidently take 2 of these bad boys... Good thing I didn't have to work, that following morning.. Talk about feelin' groggy as hell!!!

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 1:12 pm
Had a slight bicep issue on Monday, and by today, I already feel that it's back to about 95%... Definitely appreciative of the recovery factor here...

mritter3
01-20-10, 1:47 pm
Definitely diggin' this... However... DO NOT accidently take 2 of these bad boys... Good thing I didn't have to work, that following morning.. Talk about feelin' groggy as hell!!!

how do you accidently take 2 packs....lol, bet you got some good zzzzz's after that.

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 2:02 pm
how do you accidently take 2 packs....lol, bet you got some good zzzzz's after that.

Take one... Get sidetracked by television... Go into autopilot, afterwards, and take 2nd serving... I slept like a rock, and pretty much had to drag my butt out of bed...

DANO
01-20-10, 10:54 pm
i wonder will this be marketed as "Mutant Healing" Stak?

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 12:35 pm
i wonder will this be marketed as "Mutant Healing" Stak?

Sounds perfect!!!

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 12:35 pm
Okay... This stuff needs to hit the market ASAP!!! Hit legs, last night... Got a PR on squats... I'm not sore, today...

Necromatrix
01-22-10, 3:20 am
Great results, Deadman. And grats on the PR!

Mr. Dead
01-24-10, 2:38 pm
Great results, Deadman. And grats on the PR!

Thanks!!! I'm definitely going to be very sad, when this can is empty...

J-Dawg
01-25-10, 9:36 am
Okay... This stuff needs to hit the market ASAP!!! Hit legs, last night... Got a PR on squats... I'm not sore, today...

Congrats on the PR Mr. D. Keep hitting it hard brother.

Valkyrie83
01-25-10, 3:54 pm
Nice work hitting that PR. Looks like Z really worked well for you.

Mr. Dead
01-25-10, 3:55 pm
Congrats on the PR Mr. D. Keep hitting it hard brother.

Nice work hitting that PR. Looks like Z really worked well for you.

Thanks!!! I'm going to be very sad, when this can is empty...

Mr. Dead
01-28-10, 6:07 pm
Starting to get down to the end of my can... This is a horrible rotten dirty trick to play on me... *sniffle...* I'm really going to miss this stuff... Anyone know if there's any extra cans of this prototype around...??? *LOL*

Mr. Dead
01-29-10, 2:54 pm
BTW... Is Animal going to pay for my rehab, after I'm done with this...??? I have a feeling I may go through withdrawals... *LOL*

DANO
01-29-10, 5:26 pm
Soooooo........ im guessing you like it and it works? haha

Mr. Dead
01-29-10, 5:33 pm
Soooooo........ im guessing you like it and it works? haha

Oh, yeah!!!

DANO
01-29-10, 5:37 pm
watch out, that is what the Kool-Aid man used to say before he broke your wall down! .... who knows Universal might send JUGGERNAUT to do the same!

Mr. Dead
01-29-10, 5:40 pm
watch out, that is what the Kool-Aid man used to say before he broke your wall down! .... who knows Universal might send JUGGERNAUT to do the same!

Uhm... I have to watch out for Juggs, anyhow... There was something said about a Mr. Dead pinata... And, kicking me in the shins...

DANO
01-29-10, 6:09 pm
from what i gather, he is so short it would more likely be punching you in the shins! haha

Mr. Dead
01-29-10, 6:14 pm
from what i gather, he is so short it would more likely be punching you in the shins! haha

You said it, not me... *LOL*

DANO
01-29-10, 6:34 pm
ya, well i am pretty sure i can run faster scared than he can mad! <grin>

Mr. Dead
01-29-10, 6:40 pm
ya, well i am pretty sure i can run faster scared than he can mad! <grin>

x2... All my cardio has to count for something, right...??? *LOL*

Mr. Dead
02-01-10, 11:18 am
Only 2 packs left... I'm already saddened, by the impending absence of this...

Mr. Dead
02-03-10, 11:55 am
Empty... Must have more...

Necromatrix
02-03-10, 2:26 pm
Lol!!

Mr. Dead
02-03-10, 3:42 pm
Lol!!

No lol's for me... Very sad... Miss it... But... Maybe there's an unused can of this, as a prototype, I can get my hands on!!!

Necromatrix
02-03-10, 5:08 pm
Are we going to have to get you into Animal rehab? j/k

Mr. Dead
02-05-10, 1:57 pm
Are we going to have to get you into Animal rehab? j/k

Yes... (Not joking...)

Mr. Dead
02-12-10, 1:25 pm
Just have to say... I'm REALLY missin' this stuff...

mritter3
02-12-10, 1:49 pm

u and me both mr. dead....

charlievanriper
02-12-10, 2:23 pm

I hope the recovery is comming along bro, I am doing what I can. Pushing just to the pain threshold with higher reps and it seems to be helping. ROM with Rotator is improving, Hand is about the same so its still taped ( Buddy style).

Keep me updated Chris.

Mr. Dead
02-12-10, 3:14 pm
u and me both mr. dead....

I keep hunting around, to see if they still have any unused cans of proto-type... *LOL*

I hope the recovery is comming along bro, I am doing what I can. Pushing just to the pain threshold with higher reps and it seems to be helping. ROM with Rotator is improving, Hand is about the same so its still taped ( Buddy style).

Keep me updated Chris.

It's gettin' there... Not 100%, but I'm testing the waters, again, tuesday... Keep me posted on your recovery, as well...