PDA

View Full Version : machinman and Z...time to get after it

machineman
12-29-09, 1:46 pm
I got my can of "Z" today....will be starting this ASAP.....wish I could have gotten it yesterday to try out after squat day, but it's all good! I will be taking the training to another level as I am not sure when my first meet will be, but I have work to do in order to get some respectable lifts in.....hope ya'll come along for the ride, cause it is gonna be a fun one!!!!

D-NUTZ
12-29-09, 1:51 pm
Of course im in the the ride bro. Im subbed.

Little Z
12-29-09, 2:13 pm
You know im in brother.. if Harold is in tonight, we will be going over your PM together and I will be getting back to you with any changes..

You should come down and compete with us in April.. you'll make it 6 on the 'team' lol

machineman
12-29-09, 7:49 pm
You know im in brother.. if Harold is in tonight, we will be going over your PM together and I will be getting back to you with any changes..

You should come down and compete with us in April.. you'll make it 6 on the 'team' lol

thanks, Z....don't want to be a pita! I would love to compete in April, but I think I need a little more time to get ready.....I am hoping to get in a simulated meet in January/February and see how that goes.....I will try calling later this evening....

mritter3
12-29-09, 9:10 pm
hey bob...cant wait ot see what you think of z....

machineman
12-30-09, 12:23 am
took the first dose tonight.....interested to see if the soreness from today is diminished in any way for tomorrow.....I will post up in the AM and let you know how I feel......

Shamus11B
12-30-09, 12:29 am
Grats on the ATP again.....hopefully it has great results for ya, keep us informed.

machineman
12-30-09, 9:12 am
woke up this morning feeling pretty good......slept good.....I do have some soreness in the legs, but nothing like it would be today (2nd day pwo) without Z.....will wait and see how I feel tomorrow after todays bench session.....

machineman
01-01-10, 4:36 pm
I have been using this product since Tuesday....I will tell you that this product definitely helps in reducing soreness the day(s) after weight training.......I wouldn't necessarily call it an issue, but I am finding it hard to fall asleep....once I am asleep, it is some of the best sleep I have had probably since my kids were born....wake up feeling very refreshed and seem to have plenty of energy for the day.....so far so good!!!

mritter3
01-03-10, 9:47 am
got the same thing going on bob, takes a bit for it to kick in for me at night, but once im out....im out.

Shamus11B
01-04-10, 3:33 am
Since I have been out of the lifestyle for a bit the new Z is like a ZMA or sleep/recovery aid. Sounds pretty sweet any idea if this is a core/base/daily suppliment that will be useable everyday or just cycled? Keep us informed Bob im really interested in these results.

machineman
01-04-10, 9:27 am
been on this almost for a week now.....I can tell a noticeable difference in recovery time....

machineman
01-05-10, 9:12 am
after a heavy night last night, I was interested to see how Z would work out.....couldn't be happier with the results so far.....still a ways to go but so far I think this will be a staple product for me....

wedge
01-05-10, 9:59 am
In for this ride.

Interesting to hear that it takes a bit to fall asleep while on Z. I've read through a few other Z logs and this is the first I've seen of that. The sleep is a staple across the board though.

mritter3
01-05-10, 11:16 am
ya bob, some nites i still have trouble drifting off, but when im out, im usually out, and the recovery aspect of z is amazing, def. gonna be a staple for me as well.

machineman
01-09-10, 12:36 pm
so far, I have to say I am extremely impressed with this product.....I went to bed last night really feeling the squat session from earlier....I figured I would wake up to some soreness and have to stretch them out some....woke up this morning and felt great.....Z is definitely something that is going to be staying in my cabinet once it hits the shelves......

machineman
01-11-10, 12:03 pm
No soreness to speak of from the squat session all weekend.....hitting some deads tonight so I expect Z to give as much as I do....I know it will! I think this also has helped me push past some barriers as I know I have a great aide to help me out.....looking for something big tonight!!!

machineman
01-18-10, 6:23 am
this product is no joke, people.....I don't know what I am going to do when this silver can of magic is gone! All I know, when this product is officially introduced, I will be in line to get some more.....training has definitely gone to a new level knowing that Z will be there working while I am resting and getting ready for the next day and the next workout......

Little Z
01-18-10, 4:25 pm
this product is no joke, people.....I don't know what I am going to do when this silver can of magic is gone! All I know, when this product is officially introduced, I will be in line to get some more.....training has definitely gone to a new level knowing that Z will be there working while I am resting and getting ready for the next day and the next workout......

The way it makes you question your intensity and in the end you bust your balls even harder.. I love it..

machineman
01-18-10, 4:34 pm
The way it makes you question your intensity and in the end you bust your balls even harder.. I love it..

amen, brother!

machineman
01-18-10, 11:16 pm
tore it up in the gym tonight....maybe not the heaviest lifts, but I worked it hard....I am really looking forward to see how tomorrow will be.....like Z said above....this stuff works so well that you start thinking you need to push harder.....and so you do!

machineman
02-01-10, 2:33 pm
will be putting my final thoughts together on this supp tonight......

mritter3
02-01-10, 2:52 pm
so overall what did you think bob.

machineman
02-02-10, 6:09 am
So, this test is now complete. This is one supp that will make it on my very short list of must haves. This product allowed me to train balls out each session knowing that I had help waiting for me at the end of the day. The quick recovery time this product gives you is truely amazing. I went into this test not really expecting too much. Call that the skeptic in me! This product surpassed any expectations by a long shot. Within minutes of taking this product, you can "feel" it start working. Falling asleep was sometimes difficult, but once I was out, I was out. I woke every morning feeling recharged and ready to go for the day. Once this product hits the market, I WILL be making it a staple in my short list of staple supps.