PDA

View Full Version : Project Z brought to you by.. Little Z

Little Z
12-29-09, 2:33 pm
Yo whats up fellas

Just received my package in the mail, and this is better than Christmas lol.

Really looking forward to seeing what Project Z has to offer. I was really impressed with my last Alpha Test with Project C, so I know I can
expect nothing but the best.

Project Z is going to cover recovery for us in this lifestyle. I could not have asked for this at a better time, I am right under 4 months until my
first Powerlifting meet in April, so recovery is at the top of my list right now. I can not wait to give Project Z a run for its money.

I will be running this log, along side my Journey so there will be plenty of updates, so stay tuned..

prowrestler
12-29-09, 2:49 pm
mega powers

naturalguy
12-29-09, 2:52 pm
In

Little Z
12-29-09, 3:00 pm
mega powers

Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh

In

Good to have you here brother..

mritter3
12-29-09, 3:20 pm
hey z...just got mine, so yours should be coming...

prowrestler
12-29-09, 3:29 pm
Just received my package in the mail

hey z...just got mine, so yours should be coming...

lmao

E-Train
12-29-09, 4:11 pm
yo Z your gonna love it, im five days in and thinking no way shall I ever cycle off this product.

Little Z
12-29-09, 4:20 pm
yo Z your gonna love it, im five days in and thinking no way shall I ever cycle off this product.

good to hear brother.. im looking forward to seein how Project Z handles recovery..

Little Z
12-29-09, 9:28 pm
Just got in from the gym.. about to get some grub.. wanted to post up the stack I will be running while using Project Z..

Animal Pak
SportPharma Joint-V
Project Z

going to keep it simple.. like last time.. excited to see how this works for everyone..

mritter3
12-29-09, 9:29 pm
looks like a solid stack z...cant wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 11:46 am
A little late, but in!!!

Firefist
12-30-09, 11:51 am
in.

Little Z
12-30-09, 2:03 pm
Woke up a few times last night, but was able to get right back to sleep pretty much..

I find that if I sleep for more than 4-5 hours at once I tend to have an issue falling back asleep but last night it didnt take much and I was
back out.. got up today feeling pretty good, still too early to have any sort of verdict, but looking forward to what Project Z has to offer..

Tonight is Dynamic Leg work.. so I'll need all the assistance I can get..

belladiabla13
12-30-09, 4:01 pm
Z by Z..i dig it :)

Little Z
12-30-09, 9:15 pm
Just had a killer wheels workout.. topped off with a little lat work.. lets see what Day 2 of Project Z has in store for me in the AM..

Little Z
12-31-09, 1:33 am
I'm waking up hungry.. anyone else getting this?..

Mr. Dead
12-31-09, 1:39 am

Still waitin' on mine...

mritter3
12-31-09, 8:18 am
yah Z, im waking up hungry as well, which is a nice change..cuz usually my morning meals suck.

Little Z
12-31-09, 4:15 pm
woke up again in the middle of the night, hungry..

got that tingle sensation in my chest and delts again.. kinda nice..

gotta get the timing right for the empty stomach/Project Z timing..

still getting about 4-5 hours of sleep and waking up, hoping to get a solid 7-8 here soon..

other than that, after my grueling lifts this week im feeling pretty good, still only day 2 so too early to really give a verdict, but so far im likin what im feelin..

Little Z
01-01-10, 12:47 pm
Woke up 4 hours after falling asleep again. And I was hungry. Finally got back to sleep, and continued to wake up. I need to get my
sleeping back on track so I can take full advantage of this product.

I feel like I can't get enough sleep now, its hard to explain. I will wake up when I plan to get up, but I am now going back to sleep even
though I get a total of 7-8 hours, I feel as if I need more rest..

Other than the sleep issues I feel pretty good. Back in the gym tomorrow, so I think I will have a better idea about the product now that
it has been in my system for a few days now. Really lookin forward to the rest of this test.

Little Z
01-02-10, 1:17 pm
Was out pretty quick again, still waking up though.

Going to really put Project Z to the test today and tomorrow.

mritter3
01-03-10, 9:44 am
i know what you mean z, i have been waking up starving at like 5 am every morning, im getting my 6-7 hrs of sleep and waking up feeling refreshed thats for sure, i never was a big morning eater but on this stuff, damn eating a ton.

Firefist
01-03-10, 10:52 am
i wonder what causes the sudden wakeups?....quite interesting.

Little Z
01-03-10, 6:33 pm
Same as the past few nights.. waking up still..

I dont feel my dynamic chest workout from yesterday and that is amazing.. tore up wheels today so we'll see how I feel tomorrow..

I think im gonna wait and update this every few days, instead of constantly posting

sunny_max
01-06-10, 6:03 am
already on day 5? how did i miss this....i am in!!...lets hear your thoughts brother

mritter3
01-06-10, 8:07 am
ya z the real test for me will be after today, i got legs, usually after legs i shot for at least 2 days...but im with you still waking up a few times per night.

Little Z
01-07-10, 12:35 am
Basically right past 1 week with Project Z..

Been getting some solid sleep, just not all at once.. waking up a few times.. but getting right back.. now.. recovery.. I have been pushing it
and when I am walking out of the gym and feeling it before I get home, I know I am putting Project Z to the test.. and when I wake up.. I seriously
have ZERO soreness, the only thing left is tightness in the areas I hit.. I love it..

Week 2 is going to get interesting, gonna hit it even harder.. I want everyone to know that Project Z is going to be in everyones arsenal when
this gets released..

TheGreatWhite
01-07-10, 2:28 pm

I'm doing the same thing, I'm STARVING in the AM when I wake up

sunny_max
01-08-10, 7:30 am
good recovery and zero soreness.......good deal.....good review z.....keep it up brother

Little Z
01-09-10, 2:29 pm
good recovery and zero soreness.......good deal.....good review z.....keep it up brother

thank you brotha.. gotta keep at it to show that this is the real deal.. this is no joke.. Project Z is going to be THE BEST Recovery Product
released in 2010.. and from now on...

Little Z
01-11-10, 3:16 pm
Same results so far, loving every minute of it..

Waking up following a gruesome workout the previous day and all I have to worry about is a little stretching because the muscles are tight..
soreness is almost reduced to zero.. after 2 days though its definitely gone.. i was feeling my workouts up to 3 days later before taking Project Z
trying to walk straight after a heavy leg night, but now.. im ready to hit it again almost the next day..

sunny_max
01-12-10, 6:34 am
trying to walk straight after a heavy leg night, but now.. im ready to hit it again almost the next day..

shit thats awesome recovery........this stuff is the real deal!

psychabinol
01-12-10, 6:54 am
These seems signs of growth hormone amplification to me. I think theres some anti-cortisol, growth hormone amplification going on here.

mritter3
01-12-10, 9:06 am
yeah the recovery thing is great for me as well, i was in the same boat as you where i would still be sore from a previous workout 3 days later.......not on z though.

Little Z
01-12-10, 5:16 pm
shit thats awesome recovery........this stuff is the real deal!

Yes sir it is.. it will be a definite staple in my arsenal once released

yeah the recovery thing is great for me as well, i was in the same boat as you where i would still be sore from a previous workout 3 days later.......not on z though.

its insane how its working..

prowrestler
01-12-10, 5:17 pm
These seems signs of growth hormone amplification to me. I think theres some anti-cortisol, growth hormone amplification going on here.

what is that suppose to mean..

C.Coronato
01-12-10, 5:30 pm
Gotta love Z on Z.

Little Z
01-14-10, 4:38 pm
Gotta love Z on Z.

hahah this stuff was created for me.. lol

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 6:14 pm
Looks like some good stuff goin' on in here...

Little Z
01-14-10, 11:54 pm
Looks like some good stuff goin' on in here...

of course.. can you expect anything less?? geeez................. lol

Little Z
01-17-10, 3:19 pm
Loving this stuff more and more every day.. nothing new to add except get your hands on this when released..

Little Z
01-19-10, 8:12 pm
Hit the gym for the first time in a week since tweaking the shoulder.. BP still painful a bit so I hit the pec deck, blasted triceps, hit side laterals
and did some rotator band work..

Z is really an amazing product, I never put this much hope into a product but this is honestly the real deal..

Little Z
01-27-10, 11:31 pm
Last pack.. and its a sad sad day in Zippi Land..

I have got to say I honestly think Project Z allowed my shoulder to recover faster and allow me to get back SAFELY to the gym and
set a new Bench PR the first night benching since I tweaked it about 2 1/2 weeks ago.. once this is released you will not find me without
Project Z.. I just hope they call it Animal Z.. cause ya know.. that would be cool haha