PDA

View Full Version : stak, m-stak, and pump ......quick question

marcwithac
12-29-09, 3:01 pm
I have been going through alot of posts with confusing results on the timing of this stack. Since i workout in the AM about an hour after i get up, should i take m-stak pre wo with pump and then stak2 4 hours later? On the stack 6 on the site it says to do stak 2 pre workout, but maybe since i workout in the AM it is better to do the m-stak preworkout. I just don't want to miss out on something if it is truly better to take stak2 preworkout.

Little Z
12-29-09, 3:11 pm
Give us some basic info bro..

Age, Height, Weight, Split, and a brief rundown of your daily diet..

mritter3
12-29-09, 3:18 pm
well guessing that your older than 21..otherwise stak2 would be a waste...i would get up and eat first of all, then take your stak 2 about 45 mins or so before your workout...then your pump 25 mins pre workout...and take your mstack 4 hours after taking your stak 2...preferably with a meal.

marcwithac
12-29-09, 3:22 pm
30yo
185 lbs
5'9
i do am on a 4 day split right now,
2 days on 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off.
I train heavy and hard.....and run about 3-5 miles a day right after the weights.

diet is as tight as can be, i dont have a strict protein/fat/carb ratio....i just know how to eat balanced and clean, i eat 7-8 small meals and shakes a day 3 shakes the rest real food......i haven't eaten anything unhealthy in about 3 years......not one drop of alcohol.......I am about 13% bf looking to bulk up a little more before my cut

widdlewade44
12-29-09, 3:39 pm
I've had success with using the following timing of this stak: M-Stak 45 min pre w/o, Pump 30-15 min pre w/o and Stak 4 hours after M-Stak.

You need to lift hard, heavy and smart. Eat a lot of good food and drink 1-2 gallons of water a day while getting plenty of rest at night.

Kevin
widdlewade44

marcwithac
12-29-09, 4:52 pm
thanks kevin......I'll give that a go........i will post updates here