PDA

View Full Version : Hoom's Project Z run...

Hoomgar
12-29-09, 8:01 pm
Well this is it. At last there is an Animal supplement that speaks to my soul. Recovery supplements have long time been my forte'

I've been living on ZMA Pro, Vitamin C & Melatonin for years now. Lets face it, we do the most of our growing while we rest. So recovery supplements are where it is at when you are paying your dues in the gym and at the dinner table. Recovery is the last element of the trio of destroy, refuel & recover, better know to us all as lift/eat/sleep.

I'm going to start my new power stack tomorrow.

Natural Sterol Complex
Animal Stak
Animal Project Z

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Hoomgar/Workout%20Tracker/Stacks/ProjectZ.jpg

Time to do this!

Hg

Mr. Dead
12-29-09, 8:27 pm
1st-est... Can't wait to see this unfold!!!

mritter3
12-29-09, 9:08 pm
2nd-est??? looking forward to seeing how you like it hoom....

Little Z
12-29-09, 9:23 pm
This thread is going to be trouble..

And you know I'm in..

Hoomgar
12-30-09, 6:16 pm
You know it fellas. Zip, we gonna raise some rukus bro you know dat ;)

First pack goes down tonight and I am looking forward to it. I took my first dose of this round of Animal Stak 2 hours ago. Had a great chest workout last night. Surprized myself on the incline BB bench. I hadn't touched a bar in over six months, been doing all dumbbells so I just wanted to see what was there and also before I started my test booster. After working up to 225x8 I realized that I've come a long way. Last time I did bar incline I could not even push 225 at all let alone for 8 reps so I'm stoked about getting back up on some test boosters here and using Project Z to recover. Still feeling last nights workout pretty good so I'm really down for this.

Gonna get my grow on.

Hg

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 6:18 pm
Great stuff, there!!!

Hoomgar
12-30-09, 6:26 pm
Great stuff, there!!!

Heck yeah bro. Movin up man. I'm now scaring away small trolls and children.

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 6:27 pm
Heck yeah bro. Movin up man. I'm now scaring away small trolls and children.

Hopefully you're not scarin' the Mrs... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
01-03-10, 2:00 pm
What's good in here...???

Mr. Dead
01-05-10, 5:48 pm
Just checkin' in on ya...

Hoomgar
01-19-10, 2:43 pm
I was having some issues fellas and I had to pull out of my cycle of Project Z as well as a few other things in order to pin down what was going on. I only took 5 packs and it definitely helped me to fall asleep but I wasn't able to use it long enough to realize any result from it so that is why this log died out. I felt I owed you all at least that much.

On a good note I'm feeling much better now and have started a reduction/cut to get rid of 2 years worth of bulking fat. No show prep level stuff, just trim up a bit so I can get back at it and build again. I hit 262 and it was like a block wall. My body did not want to gain any more weight no matter what I did or what I ate. So I figure fine, a plateau, I'll trim up and reset my system by doing so and then I'll rebound back into a bulk. Gotta keep it going in the right direction man.

Hg

Little Z
01-19-10, 5:04 pm
Get that shit done brother.. we got your back..