PDA

View Full Version : Kuclo catching his ZZZ's!!

Kuclo
12-29-09, 11:10 pm
I received my test packs right before Christmas and what a perfect time to test the new product. I am extremely excited about the amount of research and quality ingredients of project Z but that is nothing new coming from Universal/Animal!

Now that I am in my offseason and blasting away right now, my rest and recovery is the final part of my equation for 2010 to become pro. Training twice a day and having a hectic work schedule makes for me to capitalize my off days with as much growth and recovery as I can.

I am keeping a daily log so far that I will summarize every few days with an update on my thoughts but from my few days of taking Project Z my recovery and sleep quality has never been better.

Little Z
12-29-09, 11:30 pm
Awesome having you on here bro, and runnin Project Z as well.. solid..

I was going to use a similar thread title as this lol..

Cant wait to see your final thoughts

BionicMasterPiece
12-29-09, 11:39 pm
I recieved my Test Paks right before Christmas and what a perfect time to test the new product. I am extremely excited about the amount of research and quality ingredients of project Z but that is nothing new coming from Universal/Animal!

Now that I am in my offseason and blasting away right now, my rest and recovery is the final part of my equation for 2010 to become pro. Training twice a day and having a hectic work schedule makes for me to capitalize my off days with as much growth and recovery as I can.

I am keeping a daily log so far that I will sumarize every few days with an update on my thoughts but from my few days of taking Project Z my recovery and sleep quality has never been better.

awesome!!

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 11:20 am
Wouldn't miss this, for the world!!!

mritter3
12-31-09, 8:25 am
very cool that your a tester kuclo...looking forward to seeing how it treats ya.

Kuclo
01-03-10, 8:41 pm
How it feels:

Lately Ive been restless at night. I feel its from work and being under a lot of stress with the nights I work are not very good ones sleep wise.
I have to be careful not to take Project Z on days I work due to possibly getting a run and not hearing it and missing the call. I swear a tornado and freight train can pass right by me in bed and dont think I would crack an eye after taking Project z!

It takes about 20minutes after i take my pak that I start getting into a very relaxed state and let the recovery begin.
I've been a religious ZMA user for years and project Z blows ZMA out of the water.
I am usually up and awake every 2-3 hours getting up and using the rest room and/or looking at the clock out of habit. With project Z I dont move, maybe once if I am about to pee myself in bed my body will wake me up!

So far I am a huge fan of Project Z formula and will continue to keep you updated.

Kuclo
01-09-10, 10:04 pm
Project Z...can it be ANABOLIC as well?!?!?

Well since starting project Z my weight has been going up....in a good way! My lean mass is increasing due to my increased recovery and rest I am getting now.
Getting good sleep really allows me to have a huge appetite and get my calories in to grow!
Having a few crutial ingredients that help protein synthsis also helps recovery and possible muscle growth!

catching my ZZZ's are crutial on my off days from work. The days i am on duty getting my sleep schedule thrown off makes for a rough day after but making up with good sleep makes it easy to feel refreshed and ready to blast it!

Mr. Dead
01-09-10, 11:46 pm
Definitely some good stuff goin' on in here!!!

E-Train
01-10-10, 3:13 am
In on this. I'm 2 weeks and 1 day into my can. Excellent stuff.

Kuclo
01-26-10, 5:04 pm
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest/1 being the lowest), I am going to give y'all my assessment on project Z thus far.
--Recovery- (10) With my offseason training the highest intensity it has been, training twice a day, my recovery is amazing. Ive had some of the heaviest harderst workouts in my career. Before I would be sore for close to a week my recovery is down to 2 days!

--Sleep- (9) only reason Im not giving this a 10 because only thing that may get a 10 is anestesia or some stong prescription (benzodiazpene) type drug that would completely sedate you. This is by far the best Sleep supplement on the market since trying several brands.

--Falling asleep - (10) other than getting knock out cold this is the closest thing to adding some cement to your eye lids. It takes about 20 minutes and my eyes are super heavy and Im ready to sleep.

--Depth of sleep- (10) Ive noticed when a day if I dont take Project Z I'll wake up several times to use the rest room or change my position. When I do take Project Z I am out cold till I wake up in the morning and my bladder is ready to explode!

--Feeling upon awakening - (3) This is what I've found the only side effect if it really is one with the supplement. I takes me about a good half hour to get moving. I feel like I can sleep and sleep.

--Muscle soreness- (10) like the recovery side to project Z this is also very effective reducing my muscle soreness from what would be 5-7days to 1-2 days.

--Energy throughout the day (9) after taking a while to get moving my energy through the day is excellent. I have the feeling of taking a thermogenic/stimulant with out the overly hyper feeling you may get with those.

--Stamina--Endurance- (10) I feel that these two pretty much to hand in hand. Having increased sleep quality and recovery, my endurance and stamina have gone up dramatically. This increase has allowed me to improve my strength quite a bit in many of my lifts.

--Fatigue (9) fatigue is definitly reduced with project Z. Having an increased stamina my "burnout" during my sets do not set in as fast. Where I may start feeling muscle fatigue at 7-8reps I may start at 9-10 reps which is a huge increase with keeping same weight but able to do more reps.

Any increase in strength (was anything really noticeable for particular lift(s))? (10) Being 2 months post contest I'll usually reach a point at about a month where my strengh stagnates and Im not seeing as much gains in the gym as the first few weeks post contest. The biggest change ive noticed is my flat and incline bench press. I've never been able to do 4 plates on incline and now Im doing that for sets of 5-6reps. This past week I bench 500 for two reps on my last set of bench a new PR for me.

Any increase/decrease in weight (and if so, how much)?
Since my contest Im up about 35-40lbs of lean mass...my bodyfat has not changed that much but my LBM numbers have consistently gone up!

I am really looking forward to the public release of project Z so I can recommend to friends, fellow gym goers, and guys at work.